Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

PIT TORONTO (ORO Medonte) Available. What I paid
Posted by: Skeletonman ()
Date: May 30, 2019 18:15

I am unable to attend.
These are not available for resale, as per TICKETMASTER.
Only available for transfer to another ticketmaster account holder.
I also have the VIP parking.

There is a possibility for a trade for the Miami Auguat show

Re: PIT TORONTO (ORO Medonte) Available. What I paid
Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 30, 2019 23:49

If you bought from TM you should be able to get a refund because of the postponement. I had to do it via live chat as the option wasn't available on my order, but they did it no questions asked.

syrel

Date: May 31, 2019 01:19

The Toronto show is keeping the original date.

I'm from Toronto but I'm dealing with a legal problem in the USA.

I even bought the insurance but surprise!
Delayed court case isn't covered

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: May 31, 2019 07:43

syrel
If you bought from TM you should be able to get a refund because of the postponement. I had to do it via live chat as the option wasn't available on my order, but they did it no questions asked.

syrel

Do you know if this is true across the board? NOLA tickets the venue doesn't accept refunds and TM said something about having to follow the venue rules

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: May 31, 2019 16:57

I don't know if it is across the board, but I don't see how they can't refund when the original date was changed (unless it was a festival ticket, in which case the festival dates didn't change - I don't know how it worked for NOLA).

Skeletonman - doesn't matter that the date has not changed, they postponed and then un-postponed. Tell them that you made other plans because you thought that the show was no longer on the original date.

I assure you, I got a refund for this show AFTER the new dates were announced (I had left pit, but wanted right, so got a refund on the left pit ticket and then bought a right one straight after).

Oh, and if it doesn't work first time, try again. The first live chat I did, I had an argument with the teller as they said no refund. I pointed out that the email that TM had sent me explicitly said I could get a refund, and she relented - but then my connection crashed, so I had to start again. Second time I tried, got a refund with no questions asked, took 30 seconds.

syrel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-05-31 16:59 by syrel.

Date: May 31, 2019 18:08

I will try that.
Apparently the exception is VIP tickets.
Well, I bought the START ME UP package.
They have a clause saying I cant resell it because its VIP class ticket
I can oy TRANSFER it to another Ticketmaster customer???
I rarely buy this type of ticket.
I just want the PIT
I'm the guy Keith side, on runway rail about 4 speakers back in the Skeleton bones hoodie.

Date: May 31, 2019 18:15

If you are unable to make the new event date and refunds have been approved by the artist, team, venue, or promoter, you will see a "Refund" button within your order in your My Account.

Event Ticket Insurance Claims

If you purchased Ticket Insurance, you must file a claim online at EventTicketProtection.com or contact Allianz Global Assistance claims office at (800) 334-7525All documents and information required for your claim can be found on your claim filing confirmation. Allianz Global Assistance representatives are available 24/7 if you need assistance.

If your Ticket Order is missing a "Refund" button

You may have purchased resale tickets (non-refundable)You bought tickets within the last three days for an event that's less than a week awayThe artist, team, or venue is not participating in our Fan GuaranteeAny ticket types listed in the Exceptions * above

Have additional questions? Contact Fan Support

Delivery, Returns & More

Print Your TicketsDelivery OptionsRefund & Exchange PolicyLost or Destroyed Tickets

My Tickets

Forgot Your Password?Change Delivery MethodView Your Order HistoryMobile TicketsTransfer TicketsSelling Tickets

Buying Tickets

Verified FanOrder OnlineOrder by PhoneTicket TipsAccessible Seating

We're Here To Help

Correct Your OrderClosing Your AccountContact Us

Policies and Security

Our Fan GuaranteeTerms of UsePurchase pPolicyExchange PolicyPrivacy PolicyAdChoices

Who We Are

Ticketmaster BlogInternationalCareers

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: May 31, 2019 18:39

Skeletonman
I will try that.
Apparently the exception is VIP tickets.
Well, I bought the START ME UP package.
They have a clause saying I cant resell it because its VIP class ticket
I can oy TRANSFER it to another Ticketmaster customer???
I rarely buy this type of ticket.
I just want the PIT
I'm the guy Keith side, on runway rail about 4 speakers back in the Skeleton bones hoodie.

A bit of a highjack of this thread, but just spoke with TM rep and was told NO refunds for New Orleans (tried to refund my standard price floor tickets just now and was told cannot, and no re-sell on their site)

Date: June 7, 2019 05:01

UPDATE FOR ALL IN A SIMILAR SITUATION TO MINE

Ok. So after 1 hour with the ticketmaster rep I was given the VIP sales dept telephone number.
I bought the start me up package ticket AND VIP parking.
Because the shows were postponed they gave me a refund.
This was a challenge to say the least!!!
You must use the VIP dept. Of Ticketmaster if you bought any of the "special package" tickets.
I rarely buy these. But back in February it was not possible to buy the regular PIT type ticket.
Issue resolved. PIT TICKET refunded to my credit card

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1953
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home