Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for tix for Philly
Posted by: Hinges19 ()
Date: May 17, 2019 19:16

Looking for GA tix for Philly, but also let me know if you have other ones. Thx.

Re: Looking for tix for Philly
Posted by: somegirl26 ()
Date: May 27, 2019 20:21

How many tickets are you looking for?

It's not about the number of posts you make, or how many concerts you have been to. Ultimately what matters are the friends that you have made along the way, the memories that will linger always, and the passion that is forever in your heart.

Posted by: Hinges19 ()
Date: May 30, 2019 19:38

2 or 3. Trying to score some tix for my kids. It would be their first time and surprisingly they asked about going. Didn't expect it from them, their in college and don't listen to good rnr, even though they were brought up on it.

Posted by: somegirl26 ()
Date: June 5, 2019 23:37

Have three beautiful seats together in section 223, on the side before you start to round the rear corner, in line with the GA field seats overlooking the back field. They are row 9, but being that they are just behind the staircase/railing, there are no seats in front of these.

I bought these for my brother and now need 4 instead of 3.

Cost for the 3 tickets is $665.79 + $44.94 for the event insurance. If anyone in the party has a covered issue, provide the documentation (doctor visit, car breakdown etc) and you get a full refund.

Sec 223, Row 9, Seats 10, 11, 12
Total: $665.79
Standard Mail: Allow 10 to 14 days for delivery: Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address within 10 to 14 days of your purchase.

Thank you for adding Event Ticket Insurance to your order. You will be billed $44.94 separately by Allianz Global Assistance.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1542
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home