Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

[SORTED] Marseille - would like to swap a PIT A->B or PIT B->A
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 16, 2018 00:27

So here's my problem, due to some silly mix up I have one PIT A and one PIT B and since you can't go from one side to another this time around it's not ideal...so if anyone has either available and is willing to trade for the "opposite" that would be great, thanks !

gotdablouse [@] gmail [.] com

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-19 16:17 by gotdablouse.

Re: Marseille - would like to swap a PIT A->B or PIT B->A
Date: June 17, 2018 21:31

Still hoping I can see the concert with my daughter who'll be seeing them up close for the first time ;-) Can anyone help ? People going there as a single possibly ? Beers on me ! Or people selling a single Pit A or Pit B ? Thanks !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 17, 2018 21:49

it should be pretty easy to find someone who want to be in pit A/B – right at the show. Just place yourself at the entrance of pit A or B…

Date: June 18, 2018 00:58

Thanks, hopefully yes, I'd prefer to have something lined up ahead of time though as well as a beer deal ;-) I suppose that people here might be more set on being on Keith's or Ronnie's side.

--------------

Date: June 19, 2018 16:17

All sorted, thanks to a kind IORRian who made it possible (you know who you are) and to IORR !

--------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1737
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home