Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
TWICKENHAM - Will trade 2 Lucky Dips for 1 Pit or GC *****SOLD******
Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: June 3, 2018 00:34

Maybe someone has one extra pit or GC ticket but need to get 2 people in with a chance?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-13 17:23 by DREAMTIME.

Re: TWICKENHAM - Will trade 2 Lucky Dips for 1 Pit or GC
Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: June 5, 2018 10:19

There would have to be a cash balance surely ? I won't let my spare pit go for £70. How much are you prepared to offer ? I never want more than face as I'm not a tout.

PIT tickets are still available on AXS today if you are desperate .

sc uk

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: June 5, 2018 10:38

So you trade two Lucky Dips with a face of £70 for a Gold Circle or Pit? Is that correct?

Date: June 6, 2018 03:22

flairville
So you trade two Lucky Dips with a face of £70 for a Gold Circle or Pit? Is that correct?

you get 2 people in and a chance both will be pits! (or GC) a win-win!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 6, 2018 10:33

Dreamtime, I emailed you. Let's discuss.

Posted by: mattyman76 ()
Date: June 6, 2018 16:16

Straycat at how much for your spare pit?

Date: June 7, 2018 22:28

Sorry promised to a friend.

Note you could barter touts outside Old Trafford down to £100 for pit an hour before the show. Saw it myself !

sc uk

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 12, 2018 20:44

DREAMTIME
flairville

And if the LDs turn out to be distant nosebleeds as many are ?

So you're looking for someone with a £275 or £435 single ticket to exchange it for a £70 pair of Lucky Dips? You must think people's heads zip up at the back.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 13, 2018 07:07

grzegorz67
DREAMTIME
flairville

And if the LDs turn out to be distant nosebleeds as many are ?

So you're looking for someone with a £275 or £435 single ticket to exchange it for a £70 pair of Lucky Dips? You must think people's heads zip up at the back.

grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Er yes, I couldn't exactly follow the 'win-win' argument, especially when there's a distinct possibility of ending up drawing nosebleed seats a million miles away from the stage ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: June 13, 2018 07:42

It’s shameful this thread and you should be banned as a scalper IMO. The usual suspects here always work together with Lucky Dips to get us all into the best position possible, not trying to rip one another off.
Not good.

Date: June 13, 2018 11:16

flairville
It’s shameful this thread and you should be banned as a scalper IMO. The usual suspects here always work together with Lucky Dips to get us all into the best position possible, not trying to rip one another off.
Not good.

Spot on. I think He’s been at it for years on here mate. But he’s really pushing the boat out and having a giraffe with this latest offer. Absolutely taking the piss. He must think people are naive. Luckily few on here are.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 13, 2018 11:47

grzegorz67
flairville
Not good.

Spot on. I think He’s been at it for years on here mate. But he’s really pushing the boat out and having a giraffe with this latest offer. Absolutely taking the piss. He must think people are naive. Luckily few on here are.

Indeed he has been at it for years on here ... and I totally agree with Flairville, he should be banned from IORR. This is after all a forum for fans of the band, not a medium for exploiting people, ripping people off, and in every conceivable way - behaving just like those shameful organisations that collectively make up the secondary market. A disgrace .....

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: June 13, 2018 14:17

I will have spare Lucky Dips tomorrow and will let you all know in case they’re an upgrade for you. You know, fan to fan.

Date: June 13, 2018 17:03

The exact same guy selling one LD for 2x the price (70 GBP) on Craigslist. [london.craigslist.co.uk]

Found out it was DREAMTIME as I was kicking tires on this thing.

Wants Paypal upfront - handover/cash on show day not ok as he "doesn't like playing with money on show day"...

We are supposed to be a family and help each other out, not rip each other off.

(Luckily I found a pair of LDs for face, thanks to a kind soul on here - you know who you are winking smiley)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-13 17:10 by Topi.

Date: June 13, 2018 17:25

Topi
The exact same guy selling one LD for 2x the price (70 GBP) on Craigslist. [london.craigslist.co.uk]

Wants Paypal upfront - handover/cash on show day not ok as he "doesn't like playing with money on show day"...

(Luckily I found a pair of LDs for face, thanks to a kind soul on here - you know who you are winking smiley)

Yeah, And I wanted you to help me out! I'm currently trying to live on disability. If you were such a good tire kicker you wouldn't be in your situation. Enjoy the show!

Re: TWICKENHAM - Will trade 2 Lucky Dips for 1 Pit or GC *****SOLD******
Date: June 13, 2018 17:58

Likewise.

Since this thread is now marked as "SOLD" (or "traded"?) apparently somebody really agreed to trade their Golden Circle/Pit for your pair of Lucky Dips then, and the Craiglist ad is going to be taken down, eh? winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-13 18:00 by Topi.

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: June 13, 2018 18:02

Topi
Since this thread is now marked as "SOLD" (or "traded"?) apparently somebody really agreed to trade their Golden Circle/Pit for your pair of Lucky Dips then, and the Craiglist ad is going to be taken down, eh? winking smiley

Date: June 13, 2018 18:33

DREAMTIME
Topi

Yeah, And I wanted you to help me out! I'm currently trying to live on disability. If you were such a good tire kicker you wouldn't be in your situation. Enjoy the show!

DREAMTIME, if you really are trying to live on disability then I'm sorry to hear that and I wish you well. But it's still no excuse for touting (scalping) tickets on here.

Date: June 13, 2018 18:44

I am also sorry to hear about DREAMTIME's disability.

However it should be brought to people's attention what he wrote regarding it:

"I have the usual 2 Lucky Dip tickets. I will sell one (1) if the buyer pays for mine. So $95 USD for one LD. If they are crap seats I can get us on the disabled platform which are located in front of the reserved seating on the sides. I will have crutches or other depending on if we get Pit or GC"

This is, of course, now a moot point since the trade was successfully made. Huh? Huh? winking smiley

BTW The word "crutch" has been used before as well. [iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-13 18:51 by Topi.

Date: June 13, 2018 18:52

Topi
I am also sorry to hear about DREAMTIME's disability.

However it should be brought to people's attention what he wrote regarding it:

"I have the usual 2 Lucky Dip tickets. I will sell one (1) if the buyer pays for mine. So $95 USD for one LD. If they are crap seats I can get us on the disabled platform which are located in front of the reserved seating on the sides. I will have crutches or other depending on if we get Pit or GC"

This is, of course, now a moot point since the trade was successfully made. Huh? Huh? winking smiley

BTW The word "crutch" has been used before as well. [iorr.org]

Hmmmmmmm Interesting eye rolling smiley

Date: June 13, 2018 19:07

As you can see, I guaranteed at least $400 USD seats!

Date: June 13, 2018 19:48

DREAMTIME

By exploiting privileges of your own disability for personal financial gain. Not very ethical.

Date: June 13, 2018 20:12

grzegorz67
DREAMTIME

By exploiting privileges of your own disability for personal financial gain. Not very ethical.

If I am legally disabled, how is that exploitation?

Date: June 13, 2018 21:35

DREAMTIME, we’ll help anyone out, you’d only have to ask. You’ve been exploiting fans on here for years. Whatever your circumstances, it doesn’t make it right.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 13, 2018 21:43

If you are living on disability benefit payments then why is your company dreamtime travel still trading with you as it's president.

Nate

Date: June 13, 2018 21:59

I smell BS and not Brown Sugar!

Date: June 13, 2018 22:15

Nate
If you are living on disability benefit payments then why is your company dreamtime travel still trading with you as it's president.

Nate

Good spot Nate. I’ve just found it too. The owner’s initials and hq place match. I have no words. For some people, Ethics is just a County North East of London.

Sweet Dreams, Dreamtime. Though I don’t know how you can actually sleep.

Date: June 13, 2018 22:37

Yes, I almost sold a Ticket below face to him in 2014, then realised he was a tout. The worst thing is that he appears to actually be an Stones fan which makes it worse. The fan community has always helped each other out without looking to profit from each other .

I don't usually get into spats on here (unless people are cruel about Keith), but this is abuse of the real fans.

Dreamtime we are calling you out. We will warn anyone that we can of your deception. GO AWAY

SC UK

Date: June 13, 2018 23:32

Amen. BV please act on this.

Date: June 14, 2018 00:03

We are an international community of fans and many of us have met over the years. We help each other out with information and have strong standards of ethics when it comes to buying and selling tickets. In the past I’ve sold my spare for Hyde Park 2 to JumpinJeppeFlash and bought a spare from Flairville for Hamburg last year. Both were face vslue and we all kept one another informed at every stage.

It takes a truly piss poor class of Rolling Stones fan who seeks to make money from his or her fellow fans.

BV, please at least have a stern word with this person.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2082
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home