Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

1x Stuttgart, good seat - S O L D
Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: March 8, 2018 11:05

Hi everybody,

due to family related circumstances I cannot make it to the Stones concert taking place nearest to my hometown (my son´s fifth birthday only happens once in his life - and I wanna / gotta be there). So I have to sell one single ticket for a very good seat (on the corner of the block, next to the stairs, Kärcher-Tribüne) for Stuttgart on June 30th. I believe it´s a good seat, because I had planned to sit there myself before I made up my mind. It is a hardcopy ticket.

I would like to get rid of it quickly and without further stress, so I would accept an offer slightly under face value (which is 238,00 Euros).

If you want it, let me know. The contact is in the user name.

Cheers, fillmore

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-07 09:53 by Fillmore.

Re: I sell: 1x Stuttgart, good seat
Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: April 10, 2018 12:17

Alright, time for a B U M P - and a few more details:
what I offer is seat number 40 in row 25, block 52B on the Kärcher-Tribüne. Really the perfect "great view, easy-in easy-out no stairs, close to burgers and beer and restrooms, no hassle seat".
I´ll send the ticket (with tongue-graphic on it) to your Europe-home for 210 Euros. That´s almost 20% under face value, if you include the fees and all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1896
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home