Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Transportation to/from Giants (Meadowlands)
Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: August 4, 2005 21:48

If anybody is attending the show on 9/15 at Giants stadium and is still looking for transportation to Meadowland, please look here:

[home.att.net]

Shoil from NYC has arranged a bus from the Hotel Pennsylvania (across MSG) to Meadowlands. We need at least 6 more people to make it for a another bus. Getting to Meadowlands by NYC transportation is a real mass. So take the chance and leave your message in Shoils guestbook.

Re: Transportation to/from Giants (Meadowlands)
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 4, 2005 22:08

Thanks for this info.

Anyone know of anything similar going from NYC to the Pepsi Arena show and back??

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: August 5, 2005 00:37

No, sorry Beast. You should either rent a car or use Amtrak train from Penn Station (beneath MSG). As far as I know there is no train back after the show, but I'm not quite sure.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: August 10, 2005 23:00

If I can score a good single on the floor in the not too distant future I would be interested in the transportation! Sarah

Posted by: silvertrain ()
Date: August 11, 2005 09:17

Sarah,
if you can't score a good single on the floor, i have one in the lowest section(section 132), very close to stage (left) at face. If interested, pls email privately

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1496
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home