Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

AWESOME ALBANY SEATS! SEC 118, Rows D and E, PAIRS!
Posted by: Debra ()
Date: August 3, 2005 02:12

I HAVE TO TRY TO SELL THESE 2 PAIR FOR MY BOYFRIEND! He over-bought for friends! You can email me at MICKSCHIX@ HOTMAIL.COM Thanks, Debra. So CLOSE YOU CAN SEE MICK&KEITH SWEAT, WITHOUT BINOCULARS!

3 TICKETS TO COLUMBUS
Posted by: elmanite ()
Date: August 3, 2005 13:47

I HAVE 3 TICKETS TOGETHER FOR THE COLUMBUS SHOW THAT I WILL SELL AT PAID FOR PRICE THROUGH TICKETMASTER SEC. 201 ROW N ON THE ROW

Re: AWESOME ALBANY SEATS! SEC 118, Rows D and E, PAIRS!
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: August 5, 2005 01:50

Debra,

1 pair, price ?

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: August 5, 2005 14:20

She wants $1250 for the pair. Oh boy...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-08-05 14:34 by rknuth.

Date: August 5, 2005 15:53

WHAT ???????????????????????

Maybe there's someone out there who will pay that, but not me for sure. I was thinking more in terms of FACE value actually, seeing as this is a ticket trade board on a FAN website !! Never mind, different strokes for different folks n' all that ............

Date: August 6, 2005 02:56

Actually, I am not the OWNER of these tickets only the messanger and I told the OWNER that was way too much so he is lowering the price!

Posted by: lonecrapshooter ()
Date: August 6, 2005 02:56

so fans can't charge above face?!

Date: August 6, 2005 02:57

P.S. This is a SELL AND TRADE section of IORR so I guess folks can ASK whatever they want, doesn't mean they'll GET that amount and like you said " Different strokes for different folks" so don't buy them it you choose NOT TO!.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: August 6, 2005 04:36

That's right! Only face value or less on fan site. Go to ebay or somewhere else. You are now an official low life and should be banned from this site and someone should piss on you!!

Date: August 6, 2005 11:02

Fans can charge whatever the hell they like, it's a free world so we're led to believe. I personally just wouldn't pay silly prices, FACE or very slightly above is my threshold. But I do think that folk deliberately setting out to sell for significantly above face should not use this particular ticket trade board to conduct their biz, e-bay or elsewhere is probably a better medium. If you do it here, it just tends to promote rather strong reactions from people, witness a number of posts including my own on this thread alone.

Posted by: dhmagman ()
Date: August 6, 2005 15:35

would you trade for 2 hartfords on the floor

Date: August 6, 2005 18:36

DREAMTIME, go piss on yourself! I NEVER POSTED ANY PRICE HERE! My boyfriend can ask WHATEVER HE WANTS, as it has been said, it's a FREE WORLD! If you don't like the price you heard, DON'T BUT THEM! SIMPLE! No one said anything about selling rules here, that I know of.

Date: August 6, 2005 18:37

RKNUTH, I never told YOU any PRICE!

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: August 6, 2005 19:31

I think one should stop it. It is up to everybody's personal oppinion to buy tickets at what ever price they would like to pay. Remember that there has been people around in this forum who offered tickets for threatre shows up to USD $ 1500 or more and people who attented this forum paid it. I do not know who, but there have been fans saying that they have been served well.
If it is correct or not to sell tickets way overpriced I cannot judge. But we live in a kind of free trade world and it's demand and offer who plays the roll. Whether this is fair is not the issue.

Date: August 6, 2005 19:41

Debra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DREAMTIME, go piss on yourself! I NEVER POSTED ANY PRICE HERE! My boyfriend can ask WHATEVER HE WANTS, as it has been said, it's a FREE WORLD! If you don't like the price you heard, DON'T BUT THEM! SIMPLE! No one said anything about selling rules here, that I know of.<

Actually, they did. The guy's name is Bjornulf Vik, this is his website, and he did express a wish that folk don't use this board for selling tix at inflated prices. I don't know if he made it a RULE per se, but he certainly expressed the wish back in 02/03 during the Licks tour. But good luck in selling them in any event ........ out there in that "free world" that is rumoured to exist.

Date: August 7, 2005 00:34

Right, like I remember reading in Feb of 2003 the post by BV regarding selling tickets! WRONG!!!!!!!!! Can't say many of us would recall that particular post and I certainly do not intend to break rules here or piss off BV because he's a great guy and runs a wonderfully useful site for all of us. About Hartford, I already have my seats but thanks anyway.

Date: August 7, 2005 02:31

DEBRA, YOU ARE A LIAR!!!

Here is the complete mailing:

Well I do know that the seat section my boyfriend bought will not be
available on Saturday for the public sale and if you think THATS' A BAD
PRICE, check out the ticket brokers' rates! I also know he WILL negotiate a
lower price so make an offer if you like these seats. Debra.

>To: Debra Johnson <[email protected]>
>Subject: RE: Albany Tickets
>Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 23:12:13 +0200
>
>
>
>Wow, Debra! Didn't know you are a big scalper! Sorry, but than I can buy
>the official $350 on the floor.
>
>R
>
>"Debra Johnson" <[email protected]> schrieb am 03.08.2005 22:46:40:
> > Hello , the tickets are in Sec 118 and I have 2 pair; One pair in row D
>and the other pair in row E. My boyfriend is asking $1250 for the pair.
>They are SOOO close to Keith it's incredible. I'd have to guess 40 feet at
>the most from Keith! Please let me know because I know he really is getting
>lots of inquiries. Thanks, Debra

> > >To: MICKSCHIX@HOTMAIL.COM
> > >Subject: Albany Tickets
> > >Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:10:06 +0200
> > >

Date: August 7, 2005 07:46

Debra-

IT'S COMMON SENSE - A FAN SITE IS ALWAYS NON-PROFIT!!!

Date: August 7, 2005 16:57

Gee RK, it seems you keep better track of ME than I do! I completely forgot quoting what the boyfriend was initially asking because most other times I suggested the interested parties simply email me. So exactly how does this impact YOU that you're so emotionally invested in this whole thing? Are you just one of those that seek out a cause to fight about? Seems that way because this has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU as long as you're not buying them! And DREAMTIME, no, it is not common sense to ASSUME ALL TICKETS will be sold at face value OR FOR A LOSS! I suggest if this matter is all so upsetting for you, then ignore it!

Date: August 7, 2005 18:37

DEBRA-

I SUGGEST YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

YES IT IS COMMON SENSE FOR THOSE WITH SENSE!!

NONE OF THE FAN SITES WANT PEOPLE USING THEM FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL PROFITABLE GAIN. GO TO E-BAY, STUBHUB OR ANY NUMBER OF OTHER TICKET BROKER WEBSITES!!

YOU WON'T GET SUPPORT HERE!!

IT DOES MATTER TO US FANS. WE DON'T WANT TO HELP LOW-LIFES LIKE YOU PUMP UP PRICES. THAT'S THE REASON A FAN TICKET TRADING FORUM WAS CREATED.

GO AWAY!!

Date: August 7, 2005 20:17

Are you kidding Debra? I just answered paulywauls question that you wanted to have $1250 for the pair. But when you say here you never gave any price to me I have to correct this! And to be honest, it's rather poor to hide behind your "boyfriend" each time.

Date: August 7, 2005 21:39

DREAMTIME, I SUGGEST YOU LEARN TO FIGHT YOUR OWN BATTLES AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN LITTLE CORNER OF YOUR WORLD AND LEARN TO NOT BE A CONTROL FREAK! YOU MAY NOT LIKE EVERYTHING OTHERS DO BUT GUESS WHAT? IT'S NOT FOR YOU TO CONTROL! I AM NOT POSTING ANY MORE REPLIES TO YOU BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE IN THIS STUPID PISSING MATCH THAT YOU ARE DETERMINED TO KEEP GOING.

Date: August 8, 2005 03:32

YEAH BUT WE HOPE TO PERSUADE FANS NOT TO DEAL WITH YOU, EVER!!

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: August 8, 2005 12:45

Don't you all think you should calm down in this matter.
Ok eventually they were some mistakes made, but at the end you should not bother.
I would suggest Debra to offer the tickets on ebay and I would suggest others to slow down. Every offer I made in this forum, even for low prices turned out to be not very fair to me. I offered vinyl for 15-20 Euros in this forum and people wanted to pay less. At least I wanted what I paid for. On Ebay I received 10 times more for some items and people payed and were very thankful.
To me I am somewhat very disappointed when people only want to grab everything and pay nothing. Sorry this has also nothing to do with being a fan.

Date: August 8, 2005 14:29

DREAMTIME, IF THAT IS YOUR MISSION, YOU WILL FAIL MISERABLY AND ROCKINGFAN, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOUR POINT THAT SOME FOLKS EXPECT BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAN YOU'LL GIVE YOUR STUFF AWAY! FAIR ENTERPRISE SHOULD BE RESPECTED FOR WHAT IT IS, AN ASKING PRICE IS JUST THAT, AN ASKING PRICE AND FOR THE RECORD, I AM NOT HIDING BEHIND MY BOYFRIEND! THESE ARE HIS TICKETS, NOT MINE.

Posted by: fjconl ()
Date: August 8, 2005 16:53

I did business with Mickschix once, never again..........stay away from her. Let her "boyfriend" eat these tickets.

Date: August 9, 2005 01:11

When did I ever do business with you, FJCONI? I bet I didn't because if you didn't like the deal, you wouldn't buy it, then years later complain. OR ARE YOU THAT DUMB?

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: August 9, 2005 10:22

Hi rknuth.
Why was your offer so much cheaper than mine? It's a bargain RĂ¼ediger! The price when I asked was 1.500 dollars for the pair.
(2 hours later the membership after 10 may started and you could get a pair in sec 119 for face value.)
See you.
Per-Arne

P.S. Need a pair for Giants

Date: August 9, 2005 14:49

Per-Arne, to be honest I couldn't tell ya. At least you could get sec. 7 with the "arena" password for $160 the next day.
(BTW. she is now trying to sell her tickets on shidoobee...)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1774
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home