Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Honeymoon - Dallas Ticket Exchange
Posted by: kramsey ()
Date: April 21, 2015 17:34

Hello,

My fiance has graciously agreed to cap off our honeymoon with the Dallas show on June 6th. The idea was to splurge on $400 tickets and get as close to the stage as possible. The best I could do was 1 ticket in section D, row 34 and another in section D row 27. I'm sure we could find a way to stand together but would prefer to minimize the odds of anyone giving us a hard time.

If anyone has a ticket in row 27 or 26/28 and would be willing to trade for our row 34 ticket we would gladly supply all beverages before the show.

Many thanks,

Keith

krams_34@hotmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-21 17:42 by kramsey.

Re: Honeymoon - Dallas Ticket Exchange
Date: April 21, 2015 18:36

kramsey
Hello,

My fiance has graciously agreed to cap off our honeymoon with the Dallas show on June 6th. The idea was to splurge on $400 tickets and get as close to the stage as possible. The best I could do was 1 ticket in section D, row 34 and another in section D row 27. I'm sure we could find a way to stand together but would prefer to minimize the odds of anyone giving us a hard time.

If anyone has a ticket in row 27 or 26/28 and would be willing to trade for our row 34 ticket we would gladly supply all beverages before the show.

Many thanks,

Keith

[email protected]

I have one seat in Section D Row 26 and I need another seat also.

Keep that in mind if you manage to do some trading. I would be glad to buy one seat from you.

I am not willing to give up my location but would buy a single seat as long as it is in section D and take the risk that my gal and I can stand together.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-21 20:29 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: kramsey ()
Date: April 21, 2015 19:58

jumpontopofmebaby
kramsey
Hello,

Many thanks,

Keith

[email protected]

I have one seat in Section D Row 25 and I need another seat also.

Keep that in mind if you manage to do some trading. I would be glad to buy one seat from you.

I am not willing to give up my location but would buy a single seat as long as it is in section D and take the risk that my gal and I can stand together.

You got it my man.

I'll certainly keep your situation in mind

Best of luck!

Posted by: RogerStones ()
Date: May 14, 2015 18:44

I will not be able to make it for Dallas !

I bought a Section C108, Row 10, Seat 6

Anyone interested ?

Roger

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1605
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home