Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

17 rows back - can you see from there?
Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 20, 2005 22:52

I have floor seats at Hershey PA, 17 rows from the stage. My girlfriend and I are not that tall - will I be able see from there, or should I try to sell them and upgrade? If I upgrade, how close do I need to be?

Re: 17 rows back - can you see from there?
Posted by: lodge ()
Date: June 21, 2005 12:25

Same for me in Calgary I am also shor and have 7th row. I wonder if you really can upgrade them for better tickets as the lower levels with goods seats viewing the stage are mostly highly demanded. And if you check the internet they are also pricy

Posted by: stoneslicks ()
Date: June 21, 2005 14:03

you should be fine the stadium stage set up high..

Posted by: johns ()
Date: June 23, 2005 04:07

17th and 7th row are good visibility, unless you are 10 inches shorter than the guy right in front of you. On the floor, you just need to understand you'll have to shift from left to right, opposite of what the person in front of you does. I too am short, and find that it depends more on the height of the person in front of you than on which row--unless you're in row 1.

Other than the first or second rows on the floor, I like the second or third elevated row on the sides, about 15-20 seats laterally from the stage. The party is best on the floor. The excitement is greater, even if the view isn't as 'easy'.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1791
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home