Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

4 tickets for sale-Hersheypark-10/01
Posted by: suebee ()
Date: June 14, 2005 05:31

I have 4 extra tickets for the Hersheypark concert on October 1st. They are floor seats section C-5 Row 71 Seats 1,2,3,4 - together on the aisle. (Seating for this concert is sections A through E on the floor, so these are in the middle.)
Hershey holds 25-30,000 compared to 40-75000 at the larger venues. I understand these seats are supposed to be near the second stage. I do not know Hershey Park's schedule, but often they let you in the amusement park at a reduced rate on the day of the concert if you show them your concert ticket. If they are still operating on Oct. 1 (sometimes they stay open on weekends in the Fall) I would think they might offer the reduced rate. I've often done that when I went to concerts and it makes a great day, before a great night at a concert.
I purchased these tickets for friends and they can't make that date, so I would just like to get my costs back - I paid $197.45 each plus shipping. I would like to sell them for $200 each - I don't want to rip anyone off like many of the online ticket brokers seem to be doing. I have the hard tickets in my possession - please contact me at KSAJN5@AOL.COM if you are interested. Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1672
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home