Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Need Info about Lucky Dip Ticketing process at box officce
Posted by: salar ()
Date: May 23, 2014 10:00

Hi there,

Who has made experience with the LD ticketing ?

will the lucky Dips be real tickets or are they like writsbands ?

i want to give away my 2 Lucky Dips ( düsseldorf) to a friend and his wife , but as i have to pick them up personally at the box officce i am not sure if they hand me out 2 ordinary tickets , so that i can give them away...or if they hand out a wristband or sthg, so that i can only give away one ticket.
as i have FOS meanwhile i dont need mine anymore so i want to surprise a friend of mine who couldnt get any tickets so far.

maybe we have to wait how they make it at the first european shows...

Re: Need Info about Lucky Dip Ticketing process at box officce
Posted by: smokestackC ()
Date: May 27, 2014 14:30

same question smiling smiley any experience, in oslo maybe?

Date: May 29, 2014 20:59

So After Oslo now who can Tell more about the process regarding the Lucky Dips ?
Do the Hand Out 2 normal Tickets so that u can give away both to your 2 Friends who is with you and Waiting for u around the corner
Or will they give you wristbands ?...put on Directly so that u Cant give it away any more.....or just to the One Person who is with u .

I mean i See so many are offering their Lucky Dips Here but Nobody can give a clear Info about the process , which Should interest all of us ,so i Hope That After Oslo somebody can Tell more about now.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 29, 2014 21:12

In Oslo they would check the id, credit card and your confirmation number. People were given a sealed envelope with tickets. After that you could do anything with those tickets.
I was by myself so I ordered 1 ticket.
I'm not sure how it worked for people who bought pairs. Meaning I'm not sure if you had to be with somebody to pick up two tickets or not. I was number 4 in the queue and people in front of me all came with somebody.

Date: May 29, 2014 21:26

Adams
In Oslo they would check the id, credit card and your confirmation number. People were given a sealed envelope with tickets. After that you could do anything with those tickets.
I'm not sure how it worked for people who bought pairs. Meaning I'm not sure if you had to be with somebody to pick up two tickets or not. I was number 4 in the queue and people in front of me all came with somebody.

Thanks for quick response Adams..so if i get u right i have to go with my ID and credcard incl confirming Nr. to the box officce /pick up desk and then i will be Handed Out an envelope with my 2 TICKETS !!!
nö wristband or something....Thats what i wanted to hear!!!..so now i can confirm my Friend that i can give him both tix for himself and his wife...which Makes him happy man....While i for myself use my FOS ticket...so all of us will be happy

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: May 30, 2014 20:08

salar
Adams

Thanks for quick response Adams..so if i get u right i have to go with my ID and credcard incl confirming Nr. to the box officce /pick up desk and then i will be Handed Out an envelope with my 2 TICKETS !!!
nö wristband or something....Thats what i wanted to hear!!!..so now i can confirm my Friend that i can give him both tix for himself and his wife...which Makes him happy man....While i for myself use my FOS ticket...so all of us will be happy

Yes, this is exactly how it worked in Oslo. You will probably be given instructions by e-mail what you should have with you to pick up the tickets too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1117
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home