Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

SOLD.Two Tickets for sale: Ronnie Wood Band / Royal Albert Hall
Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: October 4, 2013 15:09

Hi all,

I have 2 spare tickets for sale. I bought these 2 tickets initially but later I got another 2 in a better position.

I obviously don´t want to make money with them and not interested in getting in other webs to try to sell them. Just want to recover part of what I paid if possible and make sure that someone will use them.

I guess you all know the details (1st Nov 2013, 22:30, Royal Albert Hall, London). The tickets are in Arena B, Row 17, Seats 12 and 13. I think are quite good seats and the seating chart can be seen in the Royal Albert Hall web page. Not many seats for sale now as you can also see there.

I paid 125 gbp for both (100 gbp for the tickets + 25 for service and delivery). If anyone is interested, I will sell the two of them for 100 gbp which is just the cost of the tickets.

I haven´t received them yet but I can provide any required info and proof about the purchase of these 2 tickets and also the purchase of the other 2 I got later. We can see the best way to deliver the tickets (I dont know if I can ask ticketmaster to deliver in another address, or to take them directly in the venue as I will be attending the concert and I will arrive from Spain to London the day before).

Thanks and if anyone is interested, just let me know. Regards,
Garbie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-27 17:12 by Garbie.

Re: Two Tickets for sale: Ronnie Wood Band / Royal Albert Hall
Date: October 19, 2013 16:25

Hi Tix still available ? Please email me at dishevelmentblues@yahoo.com

Date: October 19, 2013 22:27

dishevelmentblues
Hi Tix still available ? Please email me at [email protected]

Email sent. Thanks.

Date: October 24, 2013 11:27

SOLD. Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2028
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home