Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Spare Tier 3 Ticket for Hyde Park 13th July - Would like to swap it for a Tier 3 for the 6th
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 9, 2013 14:42

Hi,

I am still going on 13th myself but the other party cannot now go hence the spare. I live in Oxfordshire so my preference would be to meet and swap face-to-face.

Re: Spare Tier 3 Ticket for Hyde Park 13th July - Would like to swap it for a Tier 3 for the 6th
Posted by: Jasper76 ()
Date: June 21, 2013 01:01

would you sell me the GA ticket for the 13th please ? I can drop money off and collect the ticket as I live close by

Re: Spare Tier 3 Ticket for Hyde Park 13th July - Would like to swap it for a Tier 3 for the 6th
Date: June 21, 2013 15:57

Apologies Jasper - I sold the ticket on Wednesday to fellow IORRer JumpinJeppeFlash, otherwise I'd have sold it to you. Have you sold your ticket for 6th ?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 22, 2013 20:10

I might have one...or two, tried to email you but it says you're out until 01/07 so I'm not sure you're getting your emails? My email is in my profile, so feel free to ping me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-22 20:10 by gotdablouse.

Date: June 23, 2013 01:56

gotdablouse,

I've just pinged you an email.

Regards,

Gregor

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: June 23, 2013 12:32

grzegorz67
Apologies Jasper - I sold the ticket on Wednesday to fellow IORRer JumpinJeppeFlash, otherwise I'd have sold it to you. Have you sold your ticket for 6th ?

smileys with beer

thumbs up

Date: June 23, 2013 18:06

Oh my very sincerest apologies about that Jeppe :-( I just responded quickly without thinking about the clumsy wording - I didn't mean it quite like that...

When I said 'I'd have sold it to you' I meant in an 'exchange for a ticket for the 6th sense rather than selling for cash' as Jasper76 wanted an opposite way swap. My 1st preference was to do a swap rather than a sale as per my thread title.

I'm still looking for a spare for 6th but they seem hard to find so I'm losing hope. I might even travel in on the day as I'm only 80 miles from London. I did just that for the O2 on 25 November and got in for £100GBP (but missed 1st 4 songs)

I still haven't received the '13th' tickets but the same day I do be assured that yours will be heading straight to Sweden by secure post. If AEG mess up and there's a delay we can meet on the day and I'll give it to you directly.

Regards & Humble Apologies again :-(,

Gregor

Date: June 23, 2013 18:12

grzegorz67
Oh my very sincerest apologies about that Jeppe :-( I just responded quickly without thinking about the clumsy wording - I didn't mean it quite like that...

When I said 'I'd have sold it to you' I meant in an 'exchange for a ticket for the 6th sense rather than selling for cash' as Jasper76 wanted an opposite way swap. My 1st preference was to do a swap rather than a sale as per my thread title.

I'm still looking for a spare for 6th but they seem hard to find so I'm losing hope. I might even travel in on the day as I'm only 80 miles from London. I did just that for the O2 on 25 November and got in for £100GBP (but missed 1st 4 songs)

I still haven't received the '13th' tickets but the same day I do be assured that

yours will be heading straight to Sweden by secure post. If AEG mess up and there's a delay we can meet on the day and I'll give it to you directly.

Regards & Humble Apologies again :-(,

Gregor

No problem at all. I'm just happy that you have sold me a ticket to the second show. Now i can bring my girlfriend.

All the best!

Jesper

Date: June 23, 2013 18:44

Good!

Just thought it was important do the gentlemanly thing. I did read your post that you actually met her at a Stones gig in 2007 and this is your 1st show together since then. Pleased to be the person supplying a ticket for such a happy occasion and hoping for a much better band performance than most of the ones we got in 2007! (Paris in my case - Keith in very poor form but Ronnie on very good form and compensating)

All the best,

Gregor

smileys with beer

Date: June 23, 2013 19:09

I was in Paris 2007 as well, it was one of the better shows of the eight i attended (did Gothenburg, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen + London 21, 23, 26 as well) but as you say, Keith in bad shape. I was blown away by the difference back in november 2012 at the O2! If it is the last show july 13 i´m very happy to do it with my girlfriend! Once again thank you and looking forward to receiving the ticket.

/Jesper

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1379
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home