Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Buying tickets for Stones 2019/20 tour from abroad
Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: January 20, 2020 17:02

If the Stones will play in US this year, I would like to go from Europe - what I have to prepare to buy tickets? If I would like to buy - for example - LD's, I can pay with my card, or have to have special AmEx or something? I would like to be sure if I have a chance to buy tickets. How it was in 2019? Thank you for your help

Re: Buying tickets for Stones 2019/20 tour from abroad
Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: January 20, 2020 17:33

Hi zgredzik,

In the past, you could easily pay for tickets with your European card, so I don't think that will change if the 2020 tour gets announced.

Date: January 20, 2020 22:04

Thank you ChrisL. I would like to go to Stones concert but don't know which state is for example the safest, has the cheapest hotels etc. Maybe some can help which city would be the best to travel for Stones concert? Someone said to me that NY would be the best for person from Europe.

Posted by: AndrewL ()
Date: February 8, 2020 23:35

Any of the shows would be fine - look to see where you can get good airfare. Buffalo is not that far from Toronto for example (very far from NYC), so you could fly in to Toronto and drive two hours to Buffalo easily. All the cities are safe - I wouldn't hesitate to go to any of them.

Only issue I've had at a stones show was in London and with some South Americans who were pretty rude and pushy.

I'll be going to Buffalo I hope. That is the only one close to me. But they will all be good.

Cheap hotels are easier at smaller cities like Cleveland, Buffalo, Louiseville. Atlanta, Vancouver, San Diego are probably more expensive for hotels. Austin is a great city, never been there. Cleveland has the rock 'n roll hall of fame but not much else. Nashville is kind of a cool town too - lots of live music and nightlife. Charlotte is boring but a hub for American Airlines. Atlanta is a city I like a lot, and big airport with easy public transport to downtown.

Good luck!

Date: February 10, 2020 00:25

AndrewL, thank you very much for your help! I have to check flights and will do it later. I regret that I didn't go to more shows during No Filter 2018, only two, could make more and right now feel like I have to go to States to be "fullfiled" with their music.. Once again, thank you very much for your help.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1260
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home