Ticket Trader :  Talk
Here you can trade your tickets. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Eric Clapton Hyde Park 8th July Diamond Circle ticket for sale
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 29, 2018 00:03

Can't be in Warsaw AND Hyde Park simultaneously on Sunday 8th July, so selling one Diamond Circle ticket for Clapton at Hyde Park. Face value - £275.90.

As I am not in the UK at the moment, ticket is available for collection at my home address, which is SW London (Richmond).

My email address is not hidden

Thanks, Paul

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Re: OT: Eric Clapton Hyde Park 8th July Diamond Circle ticket for sale
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 29, 2018 00:52

be careful here, buyer beware

Date: June 29, 2018 01:03

daspyknows
be careful here, buyer beware

Yes absolutely 'buyer beware' ... my middle name is "Viagogo" .... or is it "Stubhub" ? I can't rightly recall right now, I'm far too busy touting my little backside off !! grinning smiley

Date: June 29, 2018 01:07

with viagogo or stubhub buyer has recourse. expecting people to wire you money with a "promise" is not cool

Date: June 29, 2018 01:51

Understand your caution, but really ... do please try and "get a grip" !! Anyway, we're done ... I don't take kindly to being called a scalper, and I similarly do not take kindly to being told to "get f***ed dude" ! Good luck in finding a ticket for your friend Kirsty to see Eric Clapton at Hyde Park, because you sure as s**t will NOT be making use of the one that I happen to be selling !!

END OF CHAT ... as we say in the U.K. !!

Date: June 29, 2018 02:29

I don't kindly appreciate your demands to me and the person who the ticket was for. She was not going to deposit money in your account hoping your friend would send a ticket. Your demands on both of us were over the top. The reason you wouldn't sell it on stubhub or viagogo is you don't have a real ticket or have already sold it. You were rude to both of us and when you started bitching at me and making demands I told you to @#$%& off. She will find a ticket, I already have a ticket. Find another sucker or 3 or 4 because you are a scammer.

Like I said BUYER BEWARE, dude is a scammer.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 29, 2018 15:00

In this case, what daspyknows is nothing! I’m sure many others on this forum would also attest to the fact that paulywaul is the very last person to be either a scalper or a scammer. The very notion is totally laughable! End of story.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: June 29, 2018 15:07

I have been friends with Paul for over a decade . I’m in Eastern Europe right now with him . While he can be a cantankerous curmudgeon at times , lol and I say that with fondness , he is the last person to call a thief or scammer . Paul has no need to stoop to anything like that and knowing what he’s tried to do to make this work for you , well you should just shamefully crawl back under whatever rock you came out from under for saying these kind of things about someone you don’t know !

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: June 29, 2018 17:02

Daspyknows NOTHING!
I've known Pauly for over a decade, been to many a Stones show, many a Stones solo show and a Faces reunion where he drove me back to my hotel as i was literally stuck in the middle of nowhere. He's as honest as the day is long.
Bloody trolls on here!

Date: June 29, 2018 17:05

Really, he tried nothing but demand me to pick up a ticket on his terms, then rudely demand my friend pick up a ticket on his terms or wire money to his account with a promise of a ticket. She was willing to transfer via paypal in the event it really was a scam and was told no, deposit money into his account. I tried hard to make it work and was nice until he started making ridiculous demands on me and made my friend feel like he couldn't be trusted. It was not my problem he didn't have the ticket as planned to do the transaction in Prague.

You may know him and trust him but all I got was an indication of someone who was untrustworthy and was trying to rip someone off. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck its not a chicken. "cantankerous curmudgeon"= rude asshat.

Date: July 1, 2018 20:55

Ticket sold & picked up/paid for by buyer. Thanks - "Scarlet Mist".

For those of you that are as vehemently anti-scalping as I am, and despise the Stubhubs/Viagogos/Getmeins and Seatwaves of this world, then if you're not familiar with Scarlet Mist ... I can recommend you try it. I used it on a few occasions years ago, and then it unfortunately closed down because the person who created it and maintained the site developed a health condition and was forced to shut it down. However, someone else took it over, and so it is back up and running again, which is great news - at least in my opinion.

[www.scarletmist.com]

I'm still hacked off that the Clapton gig at Hyde Park clashes with the Stones in Warsaw, but hey ho ... such is life !

And speaking of being hacked off, I was even more hacked off when after buying the sodding Clapton ticket from Amazon tickets on 29th November 2017 (yes, you DID read that correctly - 2017) - it took until 18th June 2018 to receive this (below) ....

Hello,

We’re pleased to let you know that your tickets for Eric Clapton, performing at 'Barclaycard presents BST Hyde Park' on July 8th 2018 will be on their way soon.

If you haven’t received your tickets five days before the concert you’ll need to get in touch with the Amazon Tickets customer service team using the below link:

[tickets.amazon.co.uk]

If your address is outside of the UK, we're unable to send your tickets to you by post as originally indicated. Instead, please collect your tickets from the Box Office on the day of the event. We will send you further information closer to the event with regards to box office opening times. To collect your tickets, please make sure you have the following items with you:

- Photo ID matching the name the tickets were purchased under
- Your Order Confirmation E-mail
- Your Booking Reference

Enjoy the show!

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon Tickets

A fat lot of use that was, seeing as I was due to leave the UK on the morning of 21st June, as I was doing the Stones shows in Berlin, Marseille, Prague, and Warsaw, with no return to home in the UK in the interim. I tried my hardest to explain to both Amazon Tickets AND British Summer Time/AEG that I was simply not in a position to take receipt of the ticket if they insisted on sending it to my home address, but would they help ? Not a chance. No possibility of mail re-direct to a different address, no possibility of arranging to have someone other than me pick it up from the box office, no possibility of anything in fact - other than sending it to my home address. About as uncooperative as an organisation could be, I could scarcely believe it. F***ing British Summer Time or AEG or whatever the hell they call themselves these days. I have hated them since the infamous "seating plan" fiasco for the Stones at Hyde Park in 2013, and they give me good reason to still hate them today !! Ugh .... !!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-07-02 00:33 by paulywaul.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1805
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home