Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4041424344454647484950...LastNext
Current Page: 45 of 51
Re: THE OFFICIAL "IT'S ON DIME" THREAD
Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: August 21, 2022 14:51

dcba
The Rolling Stones Hyde Park #1 2022-06-25
Empress Valley 2CD Silver Bootleg Released July 2022
Hyde Park #1 London, England
25th June 2022

CD 1
01. Introduction
02. Street Fighting Man
03. 19th Nervous Breakdown
04. Tumbling Dice
05. Out Of Time
06. She's A Rainbow
07. You Can't Always Get What You Want
08. Ghost Town
09. Can't You Hear Me Knocking
10. Honky Tonk Women
11. Band introductions
13. Slipping Away
14. Connection

CD 2
01. Miss You
02. Midnight Rambler
03. Paint It Black
04. Start Me Up
05. Gimme Shelter
06. Jumping Jack Flash
07. Sympathy For The Devil
08. (I Can’t Get No )Satisfaction

As the original artwork is a cardboard slipcase, I’ve incorporated it plus added to it for artwork to fit a 2CD Jewel case.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the first time since I first started uploading on DIME this will be my first silver bootleg torrent
(in DIME speak I believe that’s referred to as liberating a bootleg).
A friend (thanks Tristian Shout) who on his return
from Tokyo brought me back a prezzie (Aussie slang for present) of this silver bootleg.

It’s on the highly regarded Japanese Empress Valley label, packaged in a cardboard slip cover complete with Obi, apparently this
2CD limited edition of 100 copies is only for sale in Japan.
It’s been over 3 weeks since it was released, up to now I haven’t seen it uploaded anywhere on the net so I thought I’d upload it here,
also & it’s a return compliment from me after my recordings being bootlegged over the years!

It’s a very good recording, that afternoon / evening it was a rather windy so on a few occasions you can hear that the wind affects the sound.
There is at times background chit chat that can be heard.
I laughed when during the encore break an American male says he has to pee reaaly bad because its @#$%& killing him!

Sadly, what else is evident are the multitude of bum notes, out of tune guitars, many delivered care of Ron (buy my set lists) Wood
hey but don’t worry as those die-hards on the most popular of Stones fan’s website tell us this is Keith & Ron nailing it & being on fire!

I’ve had time to compare it to the other Hyde Park #1 recordings it’s definitely not the elijahmodnar, Bol sources nor is it thank god rskinno’s so called IEM / audience matrix abortion he’s put into circulation,
which means this is a new source by an unknown taper.
I’d say this is the best sounding of the Hyde Park sources & could rank amongst the best audience recordings of the 2022 tour.

My thoughts about the current incarnation of the Rolling Stones...
I'm a long-time Stones fan & collector, my first Stones musical purchases as a 13yo in 1969 with the Honky Tonk Woman single & Through The Past Darkly LP (the superior UK / Australian version).
My first Stones concert as a just turned 15 yo was the early gig at London Roundhouse 14th March 1971, it coincided with a holiday back to London to stay with my grandmother.
I’ll be eternally grateful to my older cousin who’d brought tickets for him & his girlfriend.
They broke up a week before the show, by the time of the gig she had hit the toe so her ticket became mine.

I’ve followed the band for nearly 54 years but after listening to every 2021-2022 available recording the ever diminishing guitar skills of Richards & Woods are so noticeable.
The latter is especially worse this time around, no longer do I get the same listening pleasure.
It's waned considerably, I'll listen to each show as it comes in a few times, then it's shelved to probably not be listened to ever again.
Yes, I accept Keith & Ron are in their late 70’s, are suffering from health issues, plus the results of years of substance abuse, nor do I wish it was 1973 again when I thought the band were at the peak of their live shows when they were nailing it & on fire.
Nor do I have a problem with them hitting the road again no doubt entertaining thousands, I just no longer will be one of them.

The 2021–2022 Stones well in reality like it not, agree or disagree, it’s actually now two originals, one replacement of a replacement along with 7 hired hands don’t really excite me anymore.
Not helped by the set lists being repetitious from one tour to the next along with the same tired arrangements.

I & probably others expected this just finished tour celebrating 60th years to be a tad different but no, the same songs were trotted out yet again, with the addition of two new songs.
The first being the live debut Out Of Time which from Aftermath which was a nice surprise, the second being the plodding ho hum Ghost Town.

I’m sure the audiences would have preferred Brown Sugar to the latter song but the once bad boys of rock & roll have gone woke so these days it’s a no-no.
Even the one-off songs at various gigs on the tour were songs that have always been in rotation (W Horses, D Flowers, Rocks Off, BO Burden, SA Rainbow, S Virginia, LAR Stone anyone) with the exception I Wanna Be Your Man in Liverpool.

What really shits me big time are one eyed blinkered posters on IORR endlessly gushing, harping that Ronnie & Keith are nailing it or on fire I don’t expect the guitarists to play to the level of when they were at the peak
of their powers, but PLEASE don’t tell me the guitarists are nailing it & are on fire, when a non biased honest set of earhole’s tells you they’re not.

I’ve cut & pasted a comment from a chap who will remain nameless on IORR referring to this very show who won’t accept the obvious, now read on...

Re: Hyde Park #1 London UK 25-Jun-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates - Posted by: xxxxx Date: June 29, 2022 12:22
So many moaning, repetitive cloth-eared Eeyores on here - the fan board for know-it-alls who HATE the Rolling Stones. Give it a rest. Eff off to another board. 'Keith can't do this, can't play that, this is crap,
bum notes everywhere, my dog could play it in his sleep. 'The bum notes are in your head. I was right there near the stage, experienced every moment, soaked it right in along with 50,000 others, who experienced something
great and joyous, and the keyboard naysayers are talking shit. Their opinion is worthless static and they really bring this discussion down, and it's a shame. Not everything must be positive, not saying that,
but this kind of relentless sour, mewling negativity and criticism really beings these discussions down.

Poor bloke can’t or won’t accept that fellow Stones fans should be free to voice some criticism on a Stones board, if their opinions differs from his he regards it as worthless static. Calling them cloth eared Eeyore’s
(for those that don’t know what an Eeyore is it's the name of the donkey in Winnie The Poo) well sunshine you attended this gig soaking it all in as you write yet you couldn’t hear the duff notes - poorly played solos
which suggests to me you are the cloth eared donkey not them!

Never mind matey you’ll have a second chance to hear them in very good quality when this torrent will sooner or later make its way to IORR as my Stones / Stones related torrents always do.

Enjoy,
Waz from Oz.

P.S. If you don’t agree with my opinion of the current Rolling Stones, well as the Bhagwan’s mate Ma Sheela famously said “Tough Titties”, but I do look forward to your derogatory comments & hate PM’s!

Size 755.32 MB (792,007,165 bytes)
Added Sun 21st Aug, 2022 10:48 GMT

Upped by wazza50

[www.dimeadozen.org]

Here you go:
[we.tl]
Enjoy!
Hervé

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: August 21, 2022 14:55

dcba
25th June 2022

It's dasypknows' recording, by the way.
People shouldnt be surprised if in the end no one will share recordings anymore.

Date: August 21, 2022 15:23

falo01
dcba
25th June 2022

People shouldnt be surprised if in the end no one will share recordings anymore.

Hi!
That's exactly what I feared...
That means that someone who got daspyknows' recording shared it with somebody else or downloaded Midimannz's Blue-ray @ ElectricLadyland and extracted the audio?
I prefer this last explanation...

Ooops! I'm wrong. Midimannz's Blue-ray @ ElectricLadyland was 2022 07 03 Hyde Park ...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-21 15:34 by hj3009.

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: August 21, 2022 16:37

Thank you for this here in We-trans
smileys with beer

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: August 21, 2022 17:24

falo01
dcba
25th June 2022

yikes! he's gonna be pissed

and rightfully so

this is a step above somebody tinkered with my sound

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 21, 2022 17:25

hj3009
falo01
dcba
25th June 2022

Hi!
That means that someone who got daspyknows' recording shared it with somebody else or downloaded Midimannz's Blue-ray @ ElectricLadyland and extracted the audio?

Ooops! I'm wrong. Midimannz's Blue-ray @ ElectricLadyland was 2022 07 03 Hyde Park ...

Well, so long as it doesn't get "re-mastered" we should have a peaceful time.........re. passing it to Empress Valley ....at least that's something rskinno can't be blamed for.............

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: August 21, 2022 17:47

ProfessorWolf
falo01
dcba
25th June 2022

and rightfully so

Well, money, time & effort and someone else is making money with it.
Not everybody is happy with that. I kinda understand it

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: August 21, 2022 18:48

Who can be surprised, seriously?

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: August 21, 2022 22:40

ProfessorWolf
falo01
dcba
25th June 2022

and rightfully so

yes, I am. how long until rskinno adds it to his aborted iem matrix?

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: August 21, 2022 23:17

you may want to make a note of that on the thread about this before someone adds insult to injury

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-21 23:19 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: August 21, 2022 23:27

ProfessorWolf
you may want to make a note of that on the thread about this before someone adds insult to injury

those who have done it in the past have ignored my requests. Probably serves as my entry to the question with the other thread.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: August 22, 2022 05:40

hj3009
falo01
dcba
25th June 2022

Hi!

midimannz
Hyde Park 1 - AUDIO Taper:Graf Ritmo lossless source

Hyde Park 2 - AUDIO Taper: Bol

I have the daspy tapes but they remain unlinked to my videos as per the tapers wishes at this time

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: August 26, 2022 23:34

Rolling Stones - 1973-01-18 - 'All-Meat Music - TMOQ' - The Forum, Inglewood, CA [Goody Speed/Pitch-adjusted Remaster via Silkcut1978]

THE ROLLING STONES - "ALL MEAT MUSIC" (TMOQ vinyl rip)

A Goody Speed/Pitch-adjusted Remaster via Silkcut1978

DATE/VENUE:
Benefit concert for the victims of the Nicaraguan earthquake
Inglewood Forum, Los Angeles, California
January 18th 1973

LINEAGE (written by Silkcut1978):
"Technics SL-1210MK2 with Shure M97 x E (MM) - DENON PMA-710 - direct source, no equalizing - capture with CoolEdit Pro 2.0 - de-crackle with Soundforge 9.0 - normalizing, fade-in and fade-out, track-splitting again with CE Pro 2.0 - flac with flac-frontend on a VM-machine with Windows XP as flac isn't running under Windows 7 (at least not on my PC) - correction of SBE's with Trader's Little Helper (thanks again, tjkrol)" >

GOODY'S ADDITIONAL LINEAGE:
TLH (WAV) > Audition (Pitch Bender, various amounts; tracking updated) > iZotope RX8 Advanced (Azimuth adjustment) >
TLH (FLAC Level 8; Align sector boundaries; .ffp) > foobar2000 (tags)

QUALITY:
Very Good Audience recording

SHARED BY:
Silkcut1978 - thanks!

COMMENTS:
The "Trade Mark Of Quality" 2LP release was released not that many months after the LA concert of 1973
All CD releases are taken from this LP source
The "Sister Morphine" release sucks (as always for that label), the so.called "TMOQ release" is also awful. The remastered VGP 283 is quite good, though! But NOT as good as the original vinyl. So here's your chance of getting the best possible source for this legendary concert.

ARTWORK:
Scans of the cover of the vinyl is included, thanks to Silkcut.
Backcover and frontcover included, suitable for CD-covers; but based on other scans of the TMOQ release than the scans Silckut included. But I think they are jolly good, anyway.

Silkcut1978! (and also to Jaap!)

01. Intro 0:52
02. Brown Sugar 3:43
03. Bitch 5:15
04. Rocks Off 4:15
05. Gimme Shelter 5:45
06. Route 66 3:08
07. It's All Over Now 4:52
08. Happy 3:22
09. Tumbling Dice 5:32
10. No Expectations 4:21
11. Sweet Virginia 5:45
12. You Can't Always Get What You Want 8:25
13. Dead Flowers 4:15
14. Stray Cat Blues 4:17
15. Live With Me 4:24
16. All Down The Line 4:32
17. Rip This Joint 2:15
18. Jumpin' Jack Flash 3:51
19. Street Fighting Man (incomplete) 3:40

**[20. Midnight Rambler (encore) [MISSING] ]**

GOODY'S NOTES:
The speed of the source ran quite fast, the pitch running between approximately 40-60 cents sharp.
It is now slowed down to the correct speed, thereby properly tuning it up.
Many thanks to all involved in the creation, capture, and sharing of this great and extremely valuable archive.
It's quite an interesting document from a slightly different sonic perspective as it turns out, focusing on the incredible guitar playing of Mick Taylor
from what turned out to be the taper's favorable but probably untended recording spot to do just that.

[www.dimeadozen.org]
This edition - August 21, 2022

Date: August 26, 2022 23:35

Rolling Stones - 1973-01-18 - 'All-Meat Music - TMOQ' - The Forum, Inglewood, CA [Goody Speed/Pitch-adjusted Remaster via Silkcut1978 and Soundboard]

The Rolling Stones
The Forum
Inglewood, CA
January 18th, 1973

A Goody Speed/Pitch-adjusted Edition of Soundboard's remaster via Silkcut1978

The other version on the tracker is here:
[www.dimeadozen.org]
It has a longer lineage with possible unknowns and has been remastered.

Sources:
1/ Original Vinyl Rip Lineage (written by Silkcut1978):
"Technics SL-1210MK2 with Shure M97 x E (MM) - DENON PMA-710 - direct source, no equalizing - capture with CoolEdit Pro 2.0 - de-crackle with Soundforge 9.0 - normalizing, fade-in and fade-out, track-splitting again with CE Pro 2.0 - flac with flac-frontend on a VM-machine with Windows XP as flac isn't running under Windows 7 (at least not on my PC) - correction of SBE's with Trader's Little Helper (thanks again, tjkrol)"

2/ Lineage for the first Remaster
Flac > Wav > Amadeus Pro > Wav > Flac >

3/ Goody's additional lineage:
TLH (WAV) > Audition (Pitch Bender, various amounts; tracking updated) > iZotope RX8 Advanced (Azimuth adjustment) >
TLH (FLAC Level 8; Align sector boundaries; .ffp) > foobar2000 (tags)

Setlist:
01. Intro 0:52
02. Brown Sugar 3:43
03. Bitch 5:15
04. Rocks Off 4:15
05. Gimme Shelter 5:45
06. Route 66 3:09
07. It's All Over Now 4:52
08. Happy 3:22
09. Tumbling Dice 5:32
10. No Expectations 4:21
11. Sweet Virginia 5:45
12. You Can't Always Get What You Want 8:26
13. Dead Flowers 4:15
14. Stray Cat Blues 4:15
15. Live With Me 4:24
16. All Down The Line 4:32
17. Rip This Joint 2:15
18. Jumpin' Jack Flash 3:51
19. Street Fighting Man (incomplete) 3:40

**[20. Midnight Rambler (encore) [MISSING] ]**
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runtime: 1:22:29

LINE UP:
Mick Jagger – lead vocals, harmonica
Keith Richards – guitar, backing vocals
Mick Taylor – guitar
Bill Wyman – bass guitar
Charlie Watts – drums
Nicky Hopkins – piano
Ian Stewart – piano
Bobby Keys – saxophones
Jim Price – trumpet, trombone

INFO ON ARTWORK: Included William Stout sleeve insert images from Silkcut’s original share – these appear to be the 3 vinyl versions from the original vinyl releases
SOURCE: Silkcut 1978 Declicked TMOQ Vinyl

This concert was performed to benefit victims of earthquake that happened in Nicaragua on December 23, 1972.

This is one of the magical bootlegs that sparked my interest at the very beginning. I saw it in the used record bins at independent record stores (Scorpio Records on West 4th in Vancouver) and eventually picked up a copy. This was one of many releases by Trademark of Quality (TMOQ) that had intriguing insert artwork by William Stout, the art adding even more to the mystery of where this thing had come from.

Years later I read about the history of TMOQ and the path of how this and other boots came about. Some good background on the story here:
[theamazingkornyfonelabel.wordpress.com]

The story of how William Stout began doing artwork for TMOQ here:
[wimwords.com]
Plus a nice scan of the inner sleeve artwork.

This is one of my favorite Rolling Stones boots because of the set list and especially the version of Route 66. Ever since I heard this recording, I always hoped the original tape would appear in the same way that the “Liv’r Than You’ll Ever Be” (another TMOQ release) tapes did. I have read that the pressing plates and maybe the master tape for this gig were thrown into the Pacific Ocean in a moment of paranoia by the makers and that the only low gen sources of the show are the original vinyl pressings. I decided I should try to make a version that was more listenable for my own pleasure.

My vinyl copy has long disappeared. All CD boots come from the original TMOQ vinyl so that lineage is hazy, I looked for something with a known lineage and found Silkcut 78’s source through recommendations on the IORR message board.

This boot is a rabbit hole of discovery. Each of the four sides has its own dynamic range and surface noise issues from the original vinyl. Silkcut78 used a de-crackle process to clean up the audio to create a great archived TMOQ copy. For this project I wanted to try to remove as many of the surface noise issues, thumps, and clicks as possible. I joined the files into one giant track and set about de-noising with heavy handed voodoo and witchcraft to see how far this thing could be pushed. The next step was trying to make it sound closer and find as much of Mick’s voice as I could (He is just lost in the live mix on Brown Sugar and later at the end of the concert). Charlie and Bill were challenges also and still lost at some points due to the original source limitations. Keith’s guitar is present but also lost at times because as those familiar with the recording Mick Taylor’s guitar is very upfront most of the show and buries the band at moments. There may have been some real PA audio issue also as Mick calls out the sound crew at a point so maybe it’s not just where the taper was positioned, perhaps the audience could not hear him either.

Last was trying to master this moving target. I played this back through many different environments, car, living room, headphones at home, and earphones walking around. Each time I tried to tweak something more it sounded to heavy on the low end or too bright in the highs, so I have settled on this mix as the best all around version. You may need to adjust it either way for your system and feel free to do so – this is for listening pleasure.

So here we are 49 years, 6 months, 4 days later, a celebration of this amazing release.

Soundboard
July 2022

SPECIAL THANKS go out to Silkcut1978, Jaap, and Erik Snow for providing the vinyl transfer, and to the IORR community in general.

GOODY'S NOTES:
The speed of the source ran quite fast, the pitch running between approximately 40-60 cents sharp.
It is now slowed down to the correct speed, thereby properly tuning it up.
Many thanks to all involved in the creation, capture, and sharing of this great and extremely valuable archive.
It's quite an interesting document from a slightly different sonic perspective as it turns out to focus on the incredible guitar playing of Mick Taylor
from what turned out to be the taper's favorable but probably untended recording spot to do just that.

This edition - August 21, 2022

[www.dimeadozen.org]

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: August 27, 2022 04:17

Thank you!
Are they both running at right pitch (tone) ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-27 04:36 by gonzalo76.

Posted by: soundboard ()
Date: August 27, 2022 05:25

gonzalo76
Thank you!
Are they both running at right pitch (tone) ?

Hey Gonzalo76,
Yes - Goody corrected these issues on Silkcut's original and my remaster.

Thanks to Goody!
Enjoy,
Soundboard

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: September 2, 2022 09:46

Hello everyone!

Can someone post a WT link for these two new torrents?

Thank you!

Date: September 2, 2022 13:29

dcba
Hello everyone!

Can someone post a WT link for these two new torrents?

Thank you!

Hi, dcba!
Here you go:
[we.tl]

1973 01 18 'All-Meat Music - TMOQ' - The Forum, Inglewood, CA, rm (Silkcut1978.Goody) @ Dime.7z
400 Mo

1973 01 18 'All-Meat Music - TMOQ' - The Forum, Inglewood, CA, rm (Silkcut1978.Soundboard.Goody) @ Dime.7z
520 Mo

Cheers
Hervé

Date: September 2, 2022 13:41

Thanks for this in We
smileys with beer

Date: September 10, 2022 22:17

New Barbarians
Sports Arena
San Diego, CA
May 22, 1979
Mike Millard First-Generation Tapes via JEMS
The Lost and Found Mike the MICrophone Tapes Volume 154

Recording Gear: AKG 451E microphones (CK-1 cardioid capsules) > Nakamichi 550 cassette recorder

JEMS 2022 Transfer: Mike Millard First-Generation Cassette made for Ed F > Nakamichi RX-505 (azimuth adjustment) > Sound Devices USBPre 2 > Audacity 2.0 capture 2496 > iZotope RX8 > iZotope Ozone 8 > MBIT+ resample to 1644 > Audacity > TLH > FLAC

01 Sweet Little Rock & Roller
02 Buried Alive
03 F.U.C. Her
04 Mystifies Me
05 Infekshun
06 Rock Me Baby
07 Sure The One You Need
08 Lost And Lonely
09 Breathe On Me
10 Love In Vain
11 Let's Go Steady Again
12 Apartment No. 9
13 Honky Tonk Women
14 Worried Life Blues
15 I Can Feel The Fire
16 Come To Realise
17 Am I Grooving You
18 Seven Days
19 Before They Make Me Run
20 Jumping Jack Flash

Known Faults: tape alignment issues throughout but especially on "Before They Make Me Run" and the first three minutes of "Jumping Jack Flash"

We released Millard's recording of the New Barbarians LA Forum performance as Volume 76 in the Lost and Found Series, which was patched by a few tracks from San Diego that were missing or went unrecorded due to technical issues on Mike's Forum master according to the notes on our first-generation copy. Those songs were the last four of the night: "Am I Grooving You," "Seven Days," "Before They Make Me Run" and "Jumping Jack Flash."

Soon after the release of Millard's Forum capture, atsu69 posted on the essential Stones fansite IORR.org message board that contrary to our notes, "Jumping Jack Flash" was indeed from the LA show, even if the other three songs were credited to San Diego.

Working on the San Diego tapes this week, we can confirm astu69 was right, "Jumping Jack Flash" on the Forum was from the Forum after all, and is distinct from the San Diego version, though the other three songs on the Forum release are lifted from Mike's San Diego tape.

While I understand the logic of patching missing songs into an identical setlist, Mike had tape alignment issues in San Diego in the second half of the show that are most pronounced in "Before They Make Me Run" and the first three or so minutes of "Jumping Jack Flash." Something is better than nothing I guess.

San Diego is the lesser of Mike's two New Barbarians recordings, but still very good, especially for the venue, and superior to most of the tour's audience recordings.

The Barbarians concert in San Diego was a party scene, loose and fun, and the crowd got pretty rowdy at times as I recall. I remember focusing a lot on the interplay between Keith and Ronnie, trading off who plays lead guitar. Plus we got Stanley Clarke laying down the bass lines--his solo was pretty mind-blowing. Add in Bobby Keys on sax...in hindsight, a real treat if you ignore the sloppiness that leaked into the performance in spots.

Size 918.66 MB (963,283,985 bytes)
Added Sat 10th Sep, 2022 19:07 GMT

Upped by mjk5510

[www.dimeadozen.org]

Date: September 10, 2022 23:32

[www.guitars101.com]

Many thanks to uploaders

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: September 10, 2022 23:46

smileys with beer

Date: September 13, 2022 21:05

Faces Fillmore West 1970-10-28 2022 remaster

The only thing wrong with this whole show was that the taper wasn't near Rod's speaker, so you got no Rod and crystal clear band, especially Woody. Now I brought Rod up and lowered the band. There's still some limitations on things, just given the primitive nature of the tape. But man, they were on fire that night.

If you like the sound the way it is now, this won't make you happy--I did no further remastering to the sound.

Faces
October 28th 1970
Fillmore West

Original Master Cassette--> (Revox) Maxell UD 35-90 7 1/2" 1/4 Track Reels --> Tascam CD-RW2000 --> EAC --> CDWAV --> FLAC>remaster

Disc 1

01. Tuning / Bill Graham Intro
02. Devotion
03. You're My Girl (aka I Don't Want to Discuss It)
04. Wicked Messenger
05. Country Comforts
06. Flying
07. I Want to Be Loved aka Too Much Woman
08. Cut Across Shorty //
09. Maybe I'm Amazed

Disc 2
1. Around the Plynth
2. Honky Tonk Women
3. Gasoline Alley Medley
4. Love In Vain
5. Three-Button Hand-Me-Down //
6. It's All Over Now
7. Feel So Good
8. Blues Deluxe

[www.dimeadozen.org]

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 14, 2022 17:37

THX for the remaster

Date: September 28, 2022 13:43

The Rolling Stones
Oakland Coliseum Stadium
Oakland,Calif.,U.S.A.
1994-10-28

'Voodoo Lounge' Tour

THE BAND
Mick Jagger: vocals, guitar harmonica keyboards
Keith Richards: guitars vocals
Ronnie Wood: guitars backing vocals
Charlie Watts: drums
Bobby Keys: saxophone
Darryl Jones: bass backing vocals
Chuck Leavell: keyboards backing vocals
Lisa Fischer: backing vocals
Bernard Fowler: backing vocals percussion
Andy Snitzer:: saxophone
Michael Davis: trombone
Kent Smith: trumpet

SQ:Vg+
Audience Recording
Analog M>CD-R>WAV>TLH FLAC8
recorded by uploaded by:sunvenusmoon
Gearconfused smileyonic studios DSM 6p>Sony D-6

D-1 64:47
01-Not Fade Away
02-Tumbling Dice
03-You Got Me Rocking
04-Shattered
05-Rocks Off
06-Sparks Will Fly
07-Satisfaction
08-Beast of Burden
09-Wild Horses tape flip
10-Heartbreaker
11-Love Is Strong
12-It's All Over Now
13-I Go Wild

D-2 63:01
14-Miss You
15-Introductions
16-Honky Tonk Women tape change
17-Happy
18-The Worst
19-Sympathy for the Devil
20-Monkey Man
21-Street Fighting Man
22-Start Me Up
23-It's Only Rock 'n' Roll
24-Brown Sugar tape flip
25-Jumpin' Jack Flash cuts in mid song (tape flip issue)

Comments:
Cassette Master.
Fresh Transfer from my tape archives.
Unsure if I've ever traded this one out.
Could not find this show on the DIME tracker
so no contrast clause.
seat location:sec.rf-12 row.k seat.1
photo of ticket stub included.
Other comments:
A most enjoyable show in terms of sound quality,well captured and virtually free
of fans yelling their heads off and musically The Stones are in top form.
Nice setlist.
Overall this one gets the "TMOQ Smoking Pig" Rubber Stamp seal of approval.
Upped by sunvenusmoon

[www.dimeadozen.org]

[wetransfer.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-09-28 14:38 by hj3009.

Date: September 28, 2022 15:27

Thanky ou for We-trans
smileys with beer

Date: September 28, 2022 16:40

Thank you!

Nice recording imo. A bit "hot"/overloaded but this was taped from a very good seat, close to the stage.

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: September 28, 2022 22:17

Broesel2404
Thanky ou for We-trans
smileys with beer

X2

Date: October 10, 2022 21:56

[www.dimeadozen.org]

Artist: The Rolling Stones
Name: Summer Breeze #2

Label: Empress Valley Supreme Disk.
EVSD-1618/1619
( 2CD SlipcaseWith OBI Strip )

Recorded live at Hyde Park #2, London, UK. Sunday, 03 July 2022
Excellent Stereo Audience recording. Complete show.

Lineage: Silver CD->EAC (Secure Mode)->Flac Frontened (Level 6)->uTorrent->Dime->you!

md5 checksums included.
Artworks included.

CD I
01. INTRODUCTION
02. GET OFF OF MY CLOUD
03. 19TH NERVOUS BREAKDOWN
04. TUMBLING DICE
05. OUT OF TIME
06. ANGIE
07. YOU CAN’T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
08. LIKE A ROLLING STONE
09. YOU GOT ME ROCKING
10. HONKY TONK WOMEN
11. BAND INTRODUCTIONS
12. YOU GOT THE SILVER
13. HAPPY

CD II
01. MISS YOU
02. MIDNIGHT RAMBLER
03. PAINT IT BLACK
04. START ME UP
05. GIMME SHELTER
06. JUMPING JACK FLASH
07. SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL
08. SATISFACTION

Shared at Dimeadozen 2022 by axl79

Enjoy!
Info file View Info file (0.90 Kcool smiley
Category Rock'n'Roll
Last seeder Last activity 0:10 ago
Size 759.74 MB (796,641,352 bytes)
Overall speed 134.11 MB/s
Added Mon 10th Oct, 2022 17:48 GMT
Views 181
Hits 97
Snatched 69 time(s)
Upped by axlh79
Num files
[See full list] 30 files

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: October 10, 2022 22:27

smileys with beer

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4041424344454647484950...LastNext
Current Page: 45 of 51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1959
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home