Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Bob Dylan November 28, 2007 Radio Show Here
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: December 3, 2007 05:06

Here’s the Bobcat for this week. The show’s all about “Dreams”. If you haven’t gotten into her music, check out some more Dinah Washington for classic uptown r & b. The Everly Brothers were/are great. A 45 RPM of “Wake Up Little Susie” was the first record I ever bought…the first step on a long journey in search of “The Missing Beat”. The Everly’s did an album way back in the 1980s where they did a gorgeous cover of Mark Knofler’s “Why Worry”. The Louvin Brothers were one of the inspirations for Emmylou Harris who’s covered their songs on a number of her albums. The surviving Louvin brother, whose first name I can’t recall, put out a solo album a few months ago which is good. The Lovin’ Spoonful is a great pick, but for me, the dreamiest song they ever did was “Coconut Grove”, which has one of the best melodies and guitar work they ever recorded. As always, enjoy!

Music
[www.sendspace.com]

Art
[www.sendspace.com]
[www.sendspace.com]

Re: OT Bob Dylan November 28, 2007 Radio Show Here
Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: December 4, 2007 17:41

Once again, thanks much for this, dmay!

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: December 5, 2007 10:19

Don't forget it has Marianne content!

Posted by: Lil' Brian ()
Date: December 6, 2007 00:59

She sounds good. How's she doing?

Posted by: Colonel Dan ()
Date: December 14, 2007 11:38

Hello,
I've Just Discovered Your Theme Time Radio Show Post-They're Great....Thanks Very Much.
Question:Would It Be Possible For You To Re-Post The Artwork For The Nov.28th & Nov.21 Shows...It Would Be Greatly Appreciated.
All The Best,
Colonel Dan

Date: December 15, 2007 05:56

I cleaned a lot of stuff off of my HD and put it on storage drives. I'll look for this and repost it this weekend when I put up this week's show. I'm glad you like Bob's stuff. Makes you realize how lame commercial radio is, for the most part, these days.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: December 16, 2007 04:42

Can some kind soul help. When I try to download it says I cannot download more than one file at a time, however, I am not downloading anything, and do not have any other sendspace connections open when I am trying to download...any ideas?

Date: December 16, 2007 18:14

As requested, here’s the art work for November 21st and November 28th.

[www.sendspace.com]
[www.sendspace.com]

[www.sendspace.com]
[www.sendspace.com]

Posted by: Colonel Dan ()
Date: December 17, 2007 22:05

Thanks Very Much For Re-Posting The November Artwork-It Was Greatly Appreciated!
All The Best,
Colonel Dan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1789
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home