Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Official releases trade site
Posted by: tippy2toes ()
Date: November 21, 2007 10:07

Anyone know of any sites that you can go to to trade official releases?

Re: Official releases trade site
Date: November 21, 2007 10:13

Trading official releases is illegal. Why would you want to rip off an artist like that? Go buy the music just like the rest of us did. If you are going to trade official releases, I hope the RIAA catches you!

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: November 21, 2007 17:43

tippy2toes:

Trade offical releases is against IORR policies, if you (or anyone) post that stuff here is a big risk for all of us, so please ask and/or post (Do you post at least one time?) only bootleg stuff, ok?

Argentino

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: November 21, 2007 17:49

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-11-21 18:36 by TooTough.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 21, 2007 18:25

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-11-21 18:28 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 21, 2007 18:41

Now I'll be the devils advocate because I read the question quite differently. I read it as a request for a site where I can exchange or sell, for instance, my 12" Miss You for a mono Aftermath or 3D Satanic Majesties.

I am a bit confused tho, cos this is exactly the site to do just that.

Or is it just me & the fact that I started my Santa Claus duties yesterday...

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 21, 2007 19:41

I thought the same as you, vox12string - but then realised that mr tippy2toes might be speaking of CDR-trades, I don't know.

Posted by: tippy2toes ()
Date: November 22, 2007 16:31

Thanks Erik I made a mistake, I didn't make it clear sorry. When I say official releases I do mean cdr copies of bootlegs. Hey Exile I would never trade those other ones you get at stores I call them studio recordings. I do support the artists and buy them. Hope this straightens it all up.

Posted by: lincolnblues ()
Date: November 24, 2007 20:01

Taking advantage of this debate would like to ask to you if illegal is considered to do change of Cd or any official material of Rolling Stones or any other band. I live in Brazil and I could BUY official material of Stones or of any other artist and you send it by mail to who is interested. In change it could receive material American or European also by mail, but NEVER in CD-R or DVD-R and yes original material bought at stores. Is that illegal? If it doesn't go I am interested in this change type. Excuse bad English, but it is not my native language.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-11-24 21:35 by lincolnblues.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1431
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home