Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stripped DVD
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: June 22, 2007 01:39

Does anybody know where there's a good fast link to the complete Stripped DVD made by Jointrip Motion Pictures? It should have 15 tracks, including 2 bonus tracks. There are some links to a 3.80 gb file, but one link to this size file for it states that it cuts off before the 13th track (Let It Bleed) has ended, and I suspect all the 3.80 gb links are the same.

Re: Stripped DVD
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: June 23, 2007 22:01

I' ve checked my version and it has almost 4 GB. And, of course, 15 tracks including the 2 bonus tracks. If you' re interested let me know. Maybe for a trade, because to size is too big to put in Gigasize etc.

Posted by: James Lynn ()
Date: June 24, 2007 05:42

I'd like to trade for the DVD Rolling On. If thats cool please contact at lynnjf@comcast.net Thanks MEZ

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: June 24, 2007 17:15

Hi,

There exits "Stripped DVD" 2 videos of 700 MB each one avalaible on Emule.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: July 1, 2007 00:44

I've had a try at the 3.8 gb torrent of this one using Azureus, but it's bogged down at about 54% with "almost nobody home". Can anybody reseed it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1384
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home