Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: REQUEST: ANYONE remember or have early promo/radio version of "Undercover Of The Night" ???
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: February 9, 2010 21:59

THNAKS!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbs up

Re: REQUEST: ANYONE remember or have early promo/radio version of "Undercover Of The Night" ???
Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: February 10, 2010 01:13

Munichhilton
Virgin Audience

those who have not heard it

Oh really? I thought it meant the group of collectors I know in Virginia. But I might be mistaken since I'm the one who posted it.

J

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 10, 2010 02:51

JMARKO
Munichhilton
Virgin Audience

those who have not heard it

Oh really? I thought it meant the group of collectors I know in Virginia. But I might be mistaken since I'm the one who posted it.

J

You take a lot of this WAY too seriously...

Posted by: Hillside Blues ()
Date: February 10, 2010 03:44

godzi68
Attached is the updated link for the Undercover Radio Promo mix. Hope the link works.

Marty

[www.sendspace.com]

Thanks a lot for posting... I like that version a lot!

Do you have the radio version of She Was Hot in same quality?

Posted by: godzi68 ()
Date: February 10, 2010 18:34

Here is the radio promo version for She Was Hot. Enjoy!

Marty

[www.sendspace.com]

Posted by: yann ()
Date: February 10, 2010 18:42

Thanks godzi68!

Re: REQUEST: ANYONE remember or have early promo/radio version of "Undercover Of The Night" ???thumbs up
Posted by: electricmud ()
Date: February 10, 2010 18:55

Thank you so much, godzi68!!thumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: February 10, 2010 22:31

didnt even know these existed!
Thanks very much!

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: February 10, 2010 22:44

Great intro
Thanks again for a brilliant post!

Date: February 11, 2010 03:08

She Was Hot is the same source as before, a bit of volume overload going on there. Thanks for posting it anyway. It would be great to hear it in same quality as Undercover Of The Night.

Agree about the Undercover radio version, the intro is a real killer!

Posted by: godzi68 ()
Date: February 13, 2010 16:27

Here is a slightly "cleaner" version of the She Was Hot radio promo. This is all I have for these versions.

Marty

[www.sendspace.com]

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: February 13, 2010 21:35

Thanks for posting. I have that She Was Hot mix which I like better than the one on the album but I never knew this existed. Could there be a whole alt mix version of the album?

Date: February 14, 2010 02:58

Wow, sounds fantastic... Thanks a lot godzi68!

Date: February 15, 2010 23:24

To add even more mystery I just noticed that the 2 different She Was Hot you posted are not only from 2 different sourced but they are also different mixes. The "cleaner" version you posted has more echo in Jagger's voice, just like the album version. But the other one has no echo, It's very noticeable in the line "Honey, where were you?".

Posted by: chenry9195 ()
Date: February 16, 2010 07:17

Hillside Blues
To add even more mystery I just noticed that the 2 different She Was Hot you posted are not only from 2 different sourced but they are also different mixes. The "cleaner" version you posted has more echo in Jagger's voice, just like the album version. But the other one has no echo, It's very noticeable in the line "Honey, where were you?".

Not only that, but it's in STEREO!!!

Posted by: vicdrow ()
Date: October 21, 2010 17:30

Undercover Of The Night, radio promo
She Was Hot, radio promo
She Was Hot, cleaner version

I would love to listen to the 3 tracks once uploaded.

Would someone please make a re-upload,

Argentino
midnrambler
JMARKO
coffeepotman
Erik_Snow
Britney
chenry9195

Thank you!

vic

Date: October 21, 2010 22:25

A few more downloaders might wanna help:

Quique-stone
Hillside Blues
electricmud

Thank you!

vic

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:07

Well here is the extende radioversion of She Was Hot;

[www.sendspace.com]

To my ears the same as the "slightly cleaner" version.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:08

thanks, Britney, you beat me to it - I was just searching for the file on my computer

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: October 22, 2010 00:14

And here's the extended UnderCover radio promo:

[www.sendspace.com]

Date: October 22, 2010 01:03

Britney, on behalf of the rest of the community: Thank you very much! So kind of you!

Hillside Blues wrote: "I just noticed that the 2 different She Was Hot you posted are not only from 2 different sourced but they are also different mixes"

Therefore, would you be so kind again to post the 2nd She Was Hot?

vic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-22 01:05 by vicdrow.

Date: October 22, 2010 03:50

This is the non-echo version.

[www.sendspace.com]

Date: October 22, 2010 12:01

Hillside Blues, you are very kind! Thanks a lot!

I believe,

the "non-echo version" of yours is almost mono but the early echo part CAN just about be heard,

the "echo version" has a much more wider stereo image and the early echo part is obvious.

a great listen it is!

Your file was a mp3 one. Was it posted originally as a wav file? Do you have it?

vic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-10-22 12:02 by vicdrow.

Date: October 22, 2010 14:48

Unfortunately I have only seen this in mp3 format.

Date: October 25, 2010 18:56

In all the exitement I forgot to give credit to the great original poster (3 tracks).

Let's hear it for godzi68 [www.iorr.org]

On behalf of the rest of the community: Thank you very much!

vic

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: October 29, 2010 15:20

Thanks for reposting these!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 29, 2010 22:38

It's great to see all these different versions appearing from Undercover (one of my top 3 favourite albums) but to be honest I'm a bit confused as to exactly what's what - just how many official versions of She was hot, Undercover and Too much blood were there ? I wonder if somebody who knows would be kind enough to post a list....promos, withdrawn promos, video versions etc....(not boot versions).....hoping someone got the time and inclination to do that, thanks a lot if someone can ....EddieByword

Date: October 30, 2010 19:00

up

Date: November 1, 2010 15:32

EddieByword
It's great to see all these different versions appearing from Undercover (one of my top 3 favourite albums) but to be honest I'm a bit confused as to exactly what's what - just how many official versions of She was hot, Undercover and Too much blood were there ? I wonder if somebody who knows would be kind enough to post a list....promos, withdrawn promos, video versions etc....(not boot versions).....hoping someone got the time and inclination to do that, thanks a lot if someone can ....EddieByword
Anybody know anything ?

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: April 28, 2015 18:30

While listening to the new Undercover outtakes, I traced this old post.
Anybody is so kind to upload the Undercover WYSP version?
Thanks in advance.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1694
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home