Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: POST : The A Bigger Bang Outtakes ; The Early Mixes via GigaSize MP3 160 kbps
Posted by: leftybill ()
Date: January 27, 2007 09:34

WOW - I owe both Gazza and Urban Steel a tall, cool Canadian. Hearing the version of Streets of Love takes me right back to BC Place a couple of months ago ... WOW.

And Rubycat , I like the firecracker image for artwork!

Re: POST : The A Bigger Bang Outtakes ; The Early Mixes via GigaSize MP3 160 kbps
Posted by: JoeHill ()
Date: January 27, 2007 10:49

Thank You!! for posting!!! Can't Wait to Hear..

Posted by: Parisrambler ()
Date: January 27, 2007 11:11

Who is willing to send me the mp3s for this great stuff?

Posted by: rubycatgirl ()
Date: January 27, 2007 11:20

high-res art work is here: [www.iorr.org]

'...I said we...we are heaven bound...'

Posted by: alexander paul ()
Date: January 27, 2007 11:24

Why is it that I seem to fail to download these files permanently at GigaSize? There is no special message there for users like me. I hope anyone can re-post these files through a different medium.
Alex.

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: January 27, 2007 11:36

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-09 21:20 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: January 27, 2007 12:43

Having no success downloading these files, at all...can anyone put the mp3's up again?

Date: January 27, 2007 12:46

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-09 21:16 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: January 27, 2007 13:02

IE works fine too, it would be good to hear exactly & in specific detail what your problems are with d/l'ing. What are your step-bystep moves, what does & does not happen. We are here to help. Uploading stuff takes time & effort & these files are up in 3 different locations

Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: January 27, 2007 15:24

Thank you very much, just finished downloading, can't wait to listen to these tracks !
Merci
Hervé

Posted by: RocksOff! ()
Date: January 27, 2007 15:26

Many thanks !!

''Let's Do Some Living , Before We Die''

Posted by: jeroen starink ()
Date: January 27, 2007 15:31

Thanks a lot!! great What a treat!! Dank je wel. bye jeroen-holland

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: January 27, 2007 15:57

vox12string Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> IE works fine too, it would be good to hear
> exactly & in specific detail what your problems
> are with d/l'ing. What are your step-bystep moves,
> what does & does not happen. We are here to help.
> Uploading stuff takes time & effort & these files
> are up in 3 different locations

not having any luck with Gigasize...typing in the relevant code...counting down the seconds..hitting "download"...counts down to zero and then trips back to similar page, with another code.

Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: January 27, 2007 16:13

Adrian-L, I have the same problem with Gigasize, sometimes. But, I've found if I just keep going through the process, it eventually works. For me, usually after only 2 or 3 tries. Some of these file sharing services can be a real pain in the ass, at times. I have the most trouble with Rapidshare. Keep trying. And the suggestion of trying a different browser is a good one. Hope it works out for you.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: January 27, 2007 17:18

Adrian-L Wrote:

> not having any luck with Gigasize...typing in the
> relevant code...counting down the seconds..hitting
> "download"...counts down to zero and then trips
> back to similar page, with another code.

That sounds like a busy server to me.
other hoster will say: No download slot availlable.

don't give up, just try again later.
good luck

Posted by: martinw ()
Date: January 27, 2007 17:39

Adrian-L - if you are using AOL like me, you always get problems with gigasize, rapidshare, etc. The way round it is to use Internet Explorer. Sign on to AOL as normal, then shrink the Welcome Page, double click on the Internet Explorer icon which should be on your desktop, then go to IORR web page, etc...This always works ok for me. Good luck!

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: January 27, 2007 17:41

There's 2 sets of links posted in this thread & one new one over @ RO

[www.novogate.com].

This is a separate thread about the provenance of these so I recomend checking it out just for that.

I found that when one of the links circled around as described above (& it happened a couple of times), I could get that file if I went over to another of the sets. Might be worth a try.

Remember, there's enough of us here with the files that could up them again if the need arises.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: January 27, 2007 21:56

Tank you very much!!

Posted by: black limousine ()
Date: January 28, 2007 01:46

WONDERFUL, I DOWNLOADED ALMOST EVRYTHING AND I LISTENED HALF OF THE WHOLE CD, THANKS SO MUCH
BYE

Posted by: deardoctortake1 ()
Date: January 28, 2007 15:03

Can some one please post these tracks with yousendit. A lot of us can't download the large files.

thanks so much

looking for "LET S SPEND THE NIGHT TOGHEDER" movie
Posted by: cesco ()
Date: January 28, 2007 15:22

hi,
I m looking for "LET S SPEND THE NIGHT TOGHEDER", a movie dated 1982, possibly on DVD. willing to pay.

thanks,
fra

looking for "LET S SPEND THE NIGHT TOGHEDER" movie
Posted by: cesco ()
Date: January 28, 2007 15:26

looking for "LET S SPEND THE NIGHT TOGHEDER" movie.
let me know.
thanks,
fra

Posted by: RocksOff! ()
Date: January 28, 2007 15:29

I got it
If you want , pay 20 USD to wipeacdc@hotmail.com on paypal
I can make a copy of it , going out tomorrow , or Tuesday
Luis

''Let's Do Some Living , Before We Die''

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: January 28, 2007 20:04

Thank ya trillions! grinning smiley

Posted by: alexander paul ()
Date: January 29, 2007 11:49

GigaSize is not working for me for days now. After typing in the code and waiting for the countdown I click on the download button, then it stays in the message 'loading download'and nothing really happens.
What can I do about it? Any suggestion?
Alex

Posted by: drake ()
Date: January 29, 2007 23:26

RocksOff! Wrote:
> I got it
> If you want , pay 20 USD to wipeacdc@hotmail.com
> on paypal
> I can make a copy of it , going out tomorrow , or
> Tuesday
> Luis

You haven't learned anything. You are a punk.

-Drake

Posted by: brent72 ()
Date: January 30, 2007 03:54

Don't send this little maggot a cent. You can get everything he's trying to sell for FREE!!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 31, 2007 19:59

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-01-31 20:01 by Gazza.

Date: February 5, 2007 09:11

Thanks again for the ABB Outtakes, Urban Steel. Are there no outtakes for any other songs on the album? I was hoping that 2 of my favorites - RJ and BOMH would be included.

Date: July 22, 2007 21:47

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-09 21:17 by UrbanSteel.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1288
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home