Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REQUEST: Rolling Stones - Second Year In Babylon (San Diego, California Feb. 4, 1998)
Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: September 23, 2006 03:00

Hello everybody, i search this excellent bootleg:

Rolling Stones - Second Year In Babylon (San Diego, California Feb. 4, 1998 and Bonus tracks).

This record has a brilliant soundboard recording, so if you have this, please, share it with all of us!!

Greetings,

Argentino

Re: REQUEST: Rolling Stones - Second Year In Babylon (San Diego, California Feb. 4, 1998)
Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: September 23, 2006 12:41

i prepare the FLAC version
patience

Re: REQUEST: Rolling Stones - Second Year In Babylon (San Diego, California Feb. 4, 1998)
Date: September 23, 2006 13:21

Hello toomuchforme, thank you!! I love that bootleg because i have some songs and sounds really great, but what the heavy "FLAC" format?? I mind, i download etire discs from different "Torrents" sites in "FLAC" format, and then i converted to "mp3" at 192 kbps, is better because a entire disc in a FLAC format ussually has a 800/850 MB and the same disc in MP3 at 192 kbps only has 170 MB!!! Is better for ours hard disk!! But if you want to upload in that format will be a slow downloading for all of us but for you will be a eternal uploading!!

Is your choice man!! I'm wating for that bootleg!

Greetings,

Argentino

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-09-23 13:28 by Argentino.

Date: September 23, 2006 16:14

the fact is that FLAC preserves the quality and professionals musicians such metalllica and pearl jam decided to sell the concerts with higher prices than for mp3 versions because the quality is preserved with flac.

I want to listen to the stones in the best quality as possible. Then if you want to convert, it is your choice.
Personnally I convert in AAC with enough bitrate after but I am sure that the FLAC files come in excellent quality first.
I am uploading san diego (feb 3 is the correct date) on dime.

Date: September 23, 2006 16:55

Hello toomuchforme, now i see, you talk about "Flac" in Dime, i think you talking about "upload here in Flac format" and i think you take a long, long time finish the disc!!! But if is in Dime, is ok!!! I know the Flac format is some better and in Dime is... prohibited loss format, don't??

I will waiting in Dime that post, thanks in advance!!

Greetings,

Argentino

Date: September 24, 2006 15:42

hi Argentino

I tried on dime, my first upload but there is a problem with my torrent client I think. It seems complicated for a newbie like me

So i tried with rocks off. it is said upload successful but it does not appear yet on the board. maybe later ?

Date: September 24, 2006 19:20

Hi toomuchforme, don't worry, i like Rocks Off more than Dime, do i'm waiting for your Torrent!!

Thanks for sharing woth all of us!!

Argentino

Date: September 25, 2006 01:25

it seems easier through yousendit
this is the dandelion version SAN DIEGO 98 020/21

intro
[download.yousendit.com]

satisfaction
[download.yousendit.com]

LSTNT
[download.yousendit.com]

flip
[download.yousendit.com]

Gimme
[download.yousendit.com]

Ruby
[download.yousendit.com]

Saint
[download.yousendit.com]

Out of c
[download.yousendit.com]

M motel
[download.yousendit.com]

Date: September 25, 2006 10:29

Thank you toomuchforme!! Sounds excellent, just like i remember!! I'm waiting for the rest of the tracks!!

Thank youuu!!

Argentino

Date: September 25, 2006 12:46

the rest tonight, let's work

Date: September 25, 2006 12:48

Ok man, i'm waitin for more!!

Greetings,

Argentino

Date: September 25, 2006 21:19

Date: September 26, 2006 01:07

Posted by: kream ()
Date: September 26, 2006 02:33

thank you very much

Date: September 26, 2006 03:42

Thank you for all the concert toomuchforme!! Sounds amazing!!

I POST rifgt now "Mick Kagger - Live Aid", are 4 songs, but if you are intresting, download it!!

Thank you again!!

Argentino

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: September 26, 2006 04:55

for sure: you sendit works about 15 times better.

great posting,
thank you, thank you very much!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-09-26 05:11 by j.b.goode.

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: September 26, 2006 05:03

thank you for this great concert,
thank you very much!

Posted by: FullTilt ()
Date: September 26, 2006 14:57

Great post.
Bonus Songs?

Date: September 26, 2006 16:45

No FullTilt, thats all

This is teh same "entire concert" than "Second year in Babyon" but is a different record label, check this:

Toomuchforme says: "this is the dandelion version SAN DIEGO 98 020/21 "

Find the covers at:

www.rs-covers.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-09-26 16:48 by Argentino.

Posted by: FullTilt ()
Date: September 26, 2006 17:03

Thanks for the download and the info.

Posted by: bigbangal ()
Date: October 6, 2006 13:02

cAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST INTRO AND SATISFACTION FOR ME AGAIN.

We all need someone we can lean on

Date: October 7, 2006 03:21

bigbangal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST INTRO AND SATISFACTION FOR
> ME AGAIN.

Hi bigbangal, download here:

Intro
[download.yousendit.com]

Satisfaction
[download.yousendit.com]

Enjoy it!

Argentino

Date: October 7, 2006 14:50

Greatly appreciated - thank you Argentino.

Date: October 7, 2006 15:08

Enjoy it bigbangal!!

Argentino

Date: October 8, 2006 12:51

Argentino - oh no it's me again! I thought I had this concert but cannot find it. Can you repost it for me, please(except intro and Satisfaction).Thank you kindly.

Date: October 9, 2006 10:12

Hi bigbangal, i have serious troubles between my notebook and my broadband (i can donwload, but i i can't upload! i try and i try yesterday and today but is impossible) so if you want complete this concert i suggest you begin a new post with this letters:

"REQUEST: SAN DIEGO '98 aka Second Year in Babylon"

And inside put your problem... and hope you have luck, ok??

Greetings,

Argentino

Posted by: Keith The Beast ()
Date: October 9, 2006 17:36

Can someone please upload Little Queenie, Last Time, Like A Rolling Stone, Sympathy For The Devil and Tumbling Dice again please! I don't know how I let this one pass by me. Thank you!

Posted by: Keith The Beast ()
Date: October 11, 2006 03:07

*bump*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1962
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home