Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Paint it black from horsens on RS.com
Posted by: Olof ()
Date: September 8, 2006 17:29

Saw that Paint it black from horsens is available on RS.com....

Can someone please rip it and post it in the forum?

(this thread was originally misplaced on the "tell me" forum, sorry for that...)

/Olof

Re: Paint it black from horsens on RS.com
Posted by: linnerz ()
Date: September 12, 2006 19:31

Please ... anyone can post "Paint it Black" video from Horsens as Quicktime MPG? Thanks a lot!

Posted by: PiotrRSpl ()
Date: September 13, 2006 02:35

here I put it, so you can download it:
[members.lycos.co.uk]
also Live With Me from twicks.

Date: September 13, 2006 10:08

Thanks a lot PiotrRSpl ... but I cannot download your WMV-file with my MAC. Can somebody post it as QuickTime-MPG in high quality? Thank you!

Date: September 14, 2006 00:14

Can somebody post "Paint it Black" from Horsens as QuickTime-MPG in high quality? Thank you!

Date: September 14, 2006 02:24

linnerz - I would love to - but saving QuickTime videos from stream is much harder than Windows Media Player

but there's one thing you can do - it's easy and you'll be able to play and watch and enjoy .wmv files - so Paint It Black I posted for example, by downloading this:

[urlhttp://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/mac/mp71/default.aspx[/url]

windows media player for Mac
and here ya go - no more problems

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: September 14, 2006 12:29

Hi!

How can I download a video from RS.com???

I have a PC with WMP.

Thanks for helping!

Date: September 14, 2006 12:59

marquess Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi!
>
> How can I download a video from RS.com???
>
> I have a PC with WMP.
>
> Thanks for helping!

you need streaming capture software, so go to google and type " Net Transport" and find whatever version of this program. Download it (it's free) and install. Than go to rs.com, log in to virtual ticket, open the video (windows media player version), when the window with video will appear simply click right button of your mouse while having cursor on the video square and select "preferences" -> window with preferences is going to open, select the link given there, make sure you selected the whole thing, it's long ! than copy and paste to Net Transport. It's going to download it. Link is unique for each connection so I advice you not to close the window with video while downloading. Hope it helps. It's not complicated in fact.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1996
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home