Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Leonard Cohen live MP3s
Posted by: Culpa ()
Date: July 6, 2006 14:01

Thanks for the Cohen interviews! Here's a link to MP3s of "The Housewife, The Referee, and The Undertaker", a live bootleg from Zurich, May 21, 1993:

[culpadirect.blogspot.com]

I think its even better than the official live CD!

C

Re: OT: Leonard Cohen live MP3s
Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: July 6, 2006 17:07

Thanks, Culpa! There's a site with about 40 rare live Leonard Cohen MP3s. Go to scottgill.com, which is an MP3 link site, scroll down to "Leonard Cohen"and click, and that'll take you to the site with the MP3s. The sound quality varies a lot on these. They're from various dates and venues. But, there's some interesting, and good, stuff there.

Posted by: Culpa ()
Date: July 6, 2006 23:18

Thanks for the link, mikeh! Its good to see some Cohen fans here on a Stones board!

C

Posted by: ISAKAPI ()
Date: July 7, 2006 01:55

Welcome Cohenianos of the world!

I always saw a link between Lenny and The Stones. Both are great, intense and the best in their type of music. Both are my favourites without any kind of doubt. And don't forget Lenny 1st novel 'The Favourit Game' and his special contribution to 'Mc Cabe and Mrs Miller'soundtrack, the most poetic movie of Robert Altman

I miss another Cohen Tour... He needs some money, same than Mick

Posted by: einte ()
Date: July 7, 2006 12:35

Thanks very much great stuff !!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2007
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home