Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Springsteen
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: April 21, 2006 04:19

My wife's favorite is Bruce. She wishes she had had the chance to see him on his solo tour last year (Devils and Dust tour) and just told me today she is ready to kill for tickets to see him this year. Is there any kind soul out there who has a boot from last year's tour and would be willing to post it. I will burn incense and offer prayers to the gods for your life long well being, along with saluting your name many times at the local pub, if you can do this. Thanks.

Re: OT Springsteen
Posted by: Davester ()
Date: April 21, 2006 06:08

Hi,

I will send you a great Bruce Springsteen 5 disc set from his Devils & Dust Tour. Just send email me your address.

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: April 21, 2006 07:16

Posted by: RollingStonesUSA ()
Date: April 21, 2006 10:17

I would love to get a copy if you don't mind, thanks!

email-leftychris98@earthlink.net

Posted by: rmacdad ()
Date: April 21, 2006 18:37

It look like everybody's gonna want this including me. I will pay for this 5 disc set. Please e-mail to talk over.

Thank you very much
Ryan

rtmcanany@aol.com

Posted by: godzi68 ()
Date: April 21, 2006 19:32

Hey Davester,

I will gladly trade you for this 5 CD set. I have tons of Stones stuff plus some other Springsteen boots to trade. My e-mail address is:

godzi68@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Marty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1791
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home