Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Kinda OT POST: Al Franken & Tom Davis At Stockton State "Rolling Stones Skit" In Good Quality
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: December 16, 2022 00:16

so i only recently became aware of al franken's fantastic jagger impression from this special (which i believe maybe the best jagger impression period) and was luck enough to then quickly by chance stumble across a copy on vhs at a local thrift store

so i decided to convert the tape and post the sketch here in much better quality then this youtube video

which seems to be the only source online at the moment that i can find

i also decided to post the whole show as well for those that want it i found it hilarious

it was recorded in november 1982 at stockton state university in new jersey for a showtime special that aired in 1983

stay tuned after the credits for a trailer for the rutles and a scene from mr. mikes mondo video with dan aykroyd and his webbed toes

the rolling stones skit
we

the whole show
pt 1
pt 2

Re: Kinda OT POST: Al Franken & Tom Davis At Stockton State "Rolling Stones Skit" In Good Quality
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: December 16, 2022 00:34

also i'm unsure how this would work with the official materials policy if bv has any issue with my posting this i apologize and will remove it immediately

but this special contains no official rolling stones content and and was only aired once in 1983 on showtime and then was only given a limited vhs release (not even beta or laserdisc) almost 40 years ago and has not been re-released since

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-16 00:36 by ProfessorWolf.

Re: Kinda OT POST: Al Franken & Tom Davis At Stockton State "Rolling Stones Skit" In Good Quality
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 17, 2022 02:27

thank you

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: December 17, 2022 16:16

Hilarious...thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1782
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home