Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: Out Of Control (Danny Saber's Full Version) & One More Shot (Jeff Bhasker Mix)
Posted by: René ()
Date: December 6, 2022 21:02

Hi,

I'm looking for the following versions of:

- Out Of Control (Danny Saber's Full Version)
In-house promo CD-R
See Nico Zentgraf's Complete Works website entry 980421A

- One More Shot (Jeff Bhasker Mix)
Download only track (iTunes?)
See Nico Zentgraf's Complete Works website entry 130614A

As these songs are official releases, it would be great if someone is willing to e-mail me privately.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Rene

Re: Request: Out Of Control (Danny Saber's Full Version) & One More Shot (Jeff Bhasker Mix)
Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: December 6, 2022 23:15

Here you go please: [we.tl]

Re: Request: Out Of Control (Danny Saber's Full Version) & One More Shot (Jeff Bhasker Mix)
Posted by: martinw ()
Date: December 7, 2022 11:53

Many thanks wiredallnight. Is this any different from Saber's Final Mix from the CD single? Can I be cheeky and ask if you have any of the other mixes from the in-house promo CD?

Posted by: René ()
Date: December 7, 2022 19:18

Thank you very much wiredallnight, great!

Regards, René

Date: December 8, 2022 23:36

martinw
Many thanks wiredallnight. Is this any different from Saber's Final Mix from the CD single? Can I be cheeky and ask if you have any of the other mixes from the in-house promo CD?

Assuming that from recordings that cannot be bought anywhere no one is damaged, here we go: [we.tl]
(Taken from Blake's Rarities Done Right Collection)

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: December 9, 2022 07:23

Thank you very much! One of my favorits! I enjoyed it being played in 98,99,14 and 17.

Posted by: martinw ()
Date: December 9, 2022 11:58

Great! Many thanks again wiredallnight.

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: December 9, 2022 14:41

[/quote]
Assuming that from recordings that cannot be bought anywhere no one is damaged, here we go: [we.tl]
(Taken from Blake's Rarities Done Right Collection)[/quote]

educated thinking ! thumbs up
tks a lot for sharing

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 10, 2022 12:08

THX

Date: December 10, 2022 14:57

stonesmuziekfan
THX

It's from your Stonesvault smiling smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 10, 2022 18:18

thanks

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 11, 2022 15:46

Thanks for the OOC remixes.
In all honesty and imho I think they're terrible, worse than most of the "techno" crap I was subjected to in the 90's.
Keith certainly never heard of their existence otherwise he would have called a band meeting with Mick ("hey you wtf have you done to our song??") grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1473
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home