Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

She smiled sweetly, Eamonn Andrews Show Febr. 5 1967
Posted by: alexander paul ()
Date: November 29, 2022 11:12

Another request from my side, maybe not unproblematic.

I am looking for She smiled sweetly as shown in the Eamonn Andrews Show of Febr. 5th 1967. Was that a playback, live, or only live vocals?
This recording should be at the vinyl bootleg Let The Airwaves Flow 2: Melbourne, Paris & London 66-67/Live 1966-67. On the LP cover its says its is from 1967, but at the website they refer to the 2002 live recording in New York.

[www.dbboots.com]

Anyone for this one? Thanks in advance for all help.

Alex.

Re: She smiled sweetly, Eamonn Andrews Show Febr. 5 1967
Posted by: ToddS ()
Date: November 30, 2022 21:43

I'm assuming the song is " mimed " . The only other information i found was Jagger was Interviewed .

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: December 1, 2022 14:21

Mea culpa

When we made Let The Airwaves Flow 2: Melbourne, Paris & London 66-67 we mistakenly thought our recording of She Smiled Sweetly was from the Eamonn Andrews show. We were wrong, it was from New York Roseland Ballroom 30th September 2002; Still a good version but rather more recent than we claimed! We never did find the Eamonn Andrews version...

Posted by: alexander paul ()
Date: December 1, 2022 21:43

Thanks for your decency and for the offering the clarity I was looking for.

Alex.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1482
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home