Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Dylan & The Dead - Unreleased Live Album (Garcia's tape)_CaptainAcidRemaster
Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: November 28, 2022 16:50

Dylan & The Dead - Unreleased Live Album (Jerry Garcia's tape) - speed-/pitch-corrected 2022 (flac)

Hi Dylan gang,

i wanted to do this one for a long time. I worked on the version that was speed corrected by Mr. Echo. I did some phase and level correction and did new EQ. Also made some artwork.
Enjoy

Remastered by Captain Acid, November 2022

01. John Brown - Foxboro, MA, July 4, 1987
02. Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest - Eugene, OR, July 19, 1987
03. Chimes Of Freedom - Anaheim, CA, July 26, 1987
04. Slow Train - Foxboro, MA, July 4, 1987
05. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 - Eugene, OR, July 19, 1987
06. Queen Jane Aproximately - Eugene, OR, July 19, 1987
07. Joey - Foxboro, MA, July 4, 1987
08. The Wicked Messenger - East Rutherford, NJ, July 12, 1987
09. It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue - Eugene, OR, July 19, 1987

Speed- and pitch-corrected by Mr. Echo in 2022.

Review:
Contrary to all expectations, this is an excellent set, both in terms of sound quality and performances. Compiled from various sources, it's a far better representation of the brief 1987 tour with the Grateful Dead than the official Dylan and The Dead release. All tracks are excellent, near official quality soundboard recordings. There is a feeling that the overall mix is missing something, however. The vocals could have been a little more up front. There are a few stumbled / mumbled lyrics as well. The songs are faded-in and out, giving it the feel of a compilation rather than a complete concert. If you want something in your collection to represent this tour, this is the disc to have.

[we.tl]

Re: OT: Dylan & The Dead - Unreleased Live Album (Garcia's tape)_CaptainAcidRemaster
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 28, 2022 18:16

Thank you!

Re: OT: Dylan & The Dead - Unreleased Live Album (Garcia's tape)_CaptainAcidRemaster
Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: November 28, 2022 19:03

Mucho Gras Mi Capitan....you should work on the rehearsal tapes, lots'a good stuff there too

Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: November 28, 2022 19:10

rovalle
Mucho Gras Mi Capitan....you should work on the rehearsal tapes, lots'a good stuff there too

Rehearsals are the best, i am already working on it. Long time ago i have remastered it, but now i have much better tools to do it. smoking smiley

Posted by: RStones2550 ()
Date: November 28, 2022 19:48

Thanks, Captain! Great set!

Looking forward to the rehearsals. I have never heard them before.

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: November 29, 2022 17:01

Thank You

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 29, 2022 22:22

THX

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: November 29, 2022 22:58

thumbs up

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: December 4, 2022 07:00

Fantastic. Thank you

Posted by: sanQ ()
Date: December 5, 2022 03:21

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1363
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home