Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO: Cook Cook Blues Live from '05
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: November 18, 2022 19:09

Please tell me where this live version of Cook Cook Blues can be found (besides) this video and any information about it.

Thank you

The Rolling Stones portion starts at2.35

Re: ISO: Cook Cook Blues Live from '05
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 18, 2022 19:24

Sounds like the officially released version, no ? It was recorded live in the studio after all ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: November 19, 2022 13:01

Yes, it seems to be the official release. It's a very nice tune. I like the blues tunes from 1989. They didn't make it on the album but at least as singles.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 19, 2022 23:17

micha063
Yes, it seems to be the official release. It's a very nice tune. I like the blues tunes from 1989. They didn't make it on the album but at least as singles.

+1!

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: November 21, 2022 06:37

I think it starts as the released version but something gets spliced in, probably an outtake.

Start it at 4.00 and see if you still think it is the released version at that point.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-21 06:44 by exilestones.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 22, 2022 00:38

Well I can hear a skip...that track isn't much more than a jam, it's doubtful there are several version flying around ?

micha063

You made the same mistake as Karnbach in his 1997 IORR book, Cook Cook Blues was in fact recorded in...1982 in Paris ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1821
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home