Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

(OT) The Who @ Sacramento, CA - 10/26/2022 - Multiple IEM Matrix
Posted by: senecastj ()
Date: November 14, 2022 18:00

[spaces.hightail.com]

--

Seemed like Dan's upload of the Who from Vegas got some good love, so thought I'd link folks up here with recordings from Sacramento. One is a remaster of a schoeps audience source I did, and the other is a 6-feed plus aud matrix.

Just please folks...don't remix/remaster/@#$%&-up and share this recording without at least asking permission.

---

The Who
Sacramento, CA
Golden 1 Center
October 26, 2022

--

Lineage:

1. Multiple IEM Receivers > Multitrack recorders @ 24bit 44.1k
Taped by Hoserama

2. Schoeps MK4 > Battery Box > M10
Taper: Anonymous

Mixed by hoserama
Dithered using Izotope MBIT+
Flac'ed using Trader's Little Helper
Mix version 20221109

--

01. Intro
02. Overture
03. 1921
04. Sparks
05. Pinball Wizard
06. We're Not Gonna Take It
07. Who Are You
08. Eminence Front
09. Ball and Chain
10. You Better You Bet
11. The Seeker
12. Naked Eye
13. Another Tricky Day
14. Won't Get Fooled Again
15. Behind Blue Eyes
16. The Real Me
17. I'm One
18. 5:15
19. The Rock
20. Love, Reign O'er Me
21. Baba O'Riley

--

Show Notes:
Solid show by the Who. Band in good spirits, Roger sounds excellent, but maybe not the highest energy show in general. Good representation of the orchestra show overall.

Recording Notes:
Recorded a bunch of IEM feeds, and they love the click + counts. I've removed most of them, but you might still hear some left over. Pretty good mix overall.

--

As always, encouraging people to get into taping and mixing. Just take the craft seriously and it will reward you many times over. There's no point in complaining about missing recordings or subpar quality if you're not contributing--pushing 1's and 0's around on the internet is no comparison for taping.

--

IEM recordings are not for everyone. If not they're not your thing, either sonically or ethically, well at least you didn't spend any money on this.

Similarly, I'm mixing primarily for my ears. This is what sounds best to me. This may not sound best to you. That's a fair statement. I'm open to honest criticism (although you should have caught me when I was working on the mix!), but pointless complaining is unappreciated (naturally). Let's play nice.

--

Please don't sell this recording in any way - no cash for blanks, 2:1s, or any other form of "getting paid for your time". Just share it freely.

Please don't convert to mp3, then back to wave, and then trade it around. This stuff is too easy to find on torrents now.

Feel free to remaster/remix this recording. Just keep it to your own computer and iPod.

Also, please don't torrent or share on other sites without at least dropping me a line and asking. I may want to just torrent/share it there myself. This means you, guitar101!

Please ask (and wait for permission!) before putting it into any matrix + video production. If you ask nicely for a quality high-res video project, I will likely say “yes”. If you put it on YouTube or cell phone video production without asking, I will send my cats from hell to chew your computer cables.

--

Enjoy y'all!
- Hoserama/Sharebear

Re: (OT) The Who @ Sacramento, CA - 10/26/2022 - Multiple IEM Matrix
Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: November 14, 2022 18:40

Thanks Hoserama! You absolutely nailed this one!thumbs up

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 14, 2022 19:25

Thanks Horserama. I hope your cats are not in hell.

Posted by: senecastj ()
Date: November 14, 2022 19:54

frankotero
Thanks Horserama. I hope your cats are not in hell.

Kitties are doing quite well!

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 20:35

Thank you so much! Saw them in Toronto and so desperately wanted a better sounding boot than the distant, echoey ones that seem to have proliferated on this tour unexpectedly. Thanks again for all your effort on this one and all the great sounding U2 shows you have done

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: November 14, 2022 21:45

Thanks fot uploading also here!
[www.dimeadozen.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-14 21:52 by werther2003.

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: November 16, 2022 07:18

Taped by Hoserama
Mixed by hoserama
Hoserama/Sharebear

This is a MUST HAVE!
Thank you very much for sharing!!! smileys with beer

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 16, 2022 14:04

THX

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1929
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home