Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FOR SALE: The Rolling Stones – Japanese London CDs
Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: November 13, 2022 13:02

I am selling spare copies and duplicates from my collection.

P33L series
1. The Rolling Stones – Hot Rocks 1 [P33L 25011]. Wide stereo mixes for all tracks but ‘As Tears Go By’ and ‘19th Nervous Breakdown’. No premature fade out for ‘Ruby Tuesday’. White OBI of Type 2 (w/o Polydor Rock CD Fair mark). CD – VG+, Booklet – VG (A few yellow spots on the last page). OBI – VG- (Remains of glue tape on the back. Sorry, this is the way they mount OBIs to the box at the time). 25€.
2. The Rolling Stones – Big Hits (High Tide & Green Grass) UK [P33l 25016] + Big Hits Vol. 2 (Through The Past, Darkly) UK [P33L 25017]. Would like to sell as a pair. Both CDs and Booklets are VG. No OBI for both discs. 40€ for pair.

P25L series
3. The Rolling Stones – The Rolling Stones [P25L 25031] with long, cold ended version of ‘Tell Me’. Red and white OBI. CD – VG+, Booklet – VG+. OBI – VG. 25€.
4. The Rolling Stones – The Rolling Stones No.2 [P25L 25033]. Red OBI with promo coupon. With discography inset. CD – VG+, Booklet – VG+. OBI – VG (slightly worn on the spine). 40€.
5. The Rolling Stones – Out Of Our Heads [P25L 25035]. Red OBI with promo coupon. With discography inset. CD – VG+, Booklet – VG+. OBI – VG+. 25€.
6. The Rolling Stones – Aftermath [P25L 25037]. Wide stereo mixes. Red and white OBI. CD – VG, Booklet – VG. OBI – VG- (edges are slightly worn-out). 20€.

7. The Rolling Stones – Beggars Banquet [P25L 25043]. Matrix P25L-25043-2 A1D12. Prodigal Son with complete intro. Red and white OBI. CD – VG+, Booklet VG+. OBI – VG- (slightly faded on the spine) 20€.
8. The Rolling Stones – Through The Past, Darkly (Big Hits Vol.2) UK track list. [P25L 25044]. Red and white OBI. CD – VG+. Booklet VG+. OBI – VG. 20€.
9. The Rolling Stones – More Hot Rocks 1 [P25L 25049] + More Hot Rocks 2 [P25L 25050]. Would like to sell as a pair. Red OBI with promo coupon. Both CDs and Booklets in EX shape. OBI for MHR1 is EX. OBI for MHR2 is VG- (has a wrinkle in the upper right front corner). 40€ for pair.
10. The Rolling Stones – Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass) UK track list [P25L 25039] Red and white OBI. CD – VG+. Booklet VG+. OBI – VG. + The Rolling Stones – Through The Past, Darkly (Big Hits Vol.2) UK track list. [P25L 25044]. Red and white OBI. CD – VG+. Booklet VG+. OBI – VG. 40€ for pair.

POCD series
11. The Rolling Stones – Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass) UK track list. [POCD 1919]. White OBI, this version was initially w/o promo sticker. CD – VG+. Booklet – VG+. OBI – VG+. 20€.

Payment – Paypal.

Indicated prices include registered shipment within EU. Sorry, will not ship outside EU due to new stupid rules implemented by local post.

I can provide photos or scans upon your request. All CDs were tested and guarantee to play without skips.

Please post here and contact me via email for details.

Thank you for looking.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-24 19:24 by ironbelly.

Re: FOR SALE: The Rolling Stones – Japanese London CDs
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: November 23, 2022 19:20

I love these mixes of Rolling Stones albums on these CDS.

I wonder if newer Rolling Stones fans are aware of the wide stereo mixes from Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs?

ironbelly

The London CD "Hot Rocks 1" is a favorite of mine with the MFSL wide stereo mixes.

It's cool to collect all the London CDs from the 1980s and 1990s to enjoy these Rolling Stones albums in a whole different way. Having a radically different mix of an album gives it new life and a different listening experience.

I'm collecting all the different mixes of Rolling Stones albums and songs. Which do I like the best? It's like comparing apples and oranges. I love them all.

P33L series
1. The Rolling Stones – Hot Rocks 1 [P33L 25011]. Wide stereo mixes for all tracks but ‘As Tears Go By’ and ‘19th Nervous Breakdown’. No premature fade out for ‘Ruby Tuesday’. White OBI of Type 2 (w/o Polydor Rock CD Fair mark). CD – VG+, Booklet – VG (A few yellow spots on the last page). OBI – VG- (Remains of glue tape on the back. Sorry, this is the way they mount OBIs to the box at the time). 25€.

2. The Rolling Stones – Big Hits (High Tide & Green Grass) UK [P33l 25016] + Big Hits Vol. 2 (Through The Past, Darkly) UK [P33L 25017]. Would like to sell as a pair. Both CDs and Booklets are VG. No OBI for both discs. 40€ for pair.

P25L series
3. The Rolling Stones – The Rolling Stones [P25L 25031] with long, cold ended version of ‘Tell Me’. Red and white OBI. CD – VG+, Booklet – VG+. OBI – VG. 25€.

Yes, this version has the longer 'Tell Me.' Very cool!

4. The Rolling Stones – The Rolling Stones No.2 [P25L 25033]. Red OBI with promo coupon. With discography inset. CD – VG+, Booklet – VG+. OBI – VG (slightly worn on the spine). 40€.

Wow! The coupon. The promos with coupons are rare.

5. The Rolling Stones – Out Of Our Heads [P25L 25035]. Red OBI with promo coupon. With discography inset. CD – VG+, Booklet – VG+. OBI – VG+. 25€.

6. The Rolling Stones – Aftermath [P25L 25037]. Wide stereo mixes. Red and white OBI. CD – VG, Booklet – VG. OBI – VG- (edges are slightly worn-out). 20€.

7. The Rolling Stones – Beggars Banquet [P25L 25043]. Matrix P25L-25043-2 A1D12. Prodigal Son with complete intro. Red and white OBI. CD – VG+, Booklet VG+. OBI – VG- (slightly faded on the spine) 20€.

8. The Rolling Stones – Through The Past, Darkly (Big Hits Vol.2) UK track list. [P25L 25044]. Red and white OBI. CD – VG+. Booklet VG+. OBI – VG. 20€.

9. The Rolling Stones – More Hot Rocks 1 [P25L 25049] + More Hot Rocks 2 [P25L 25050]. Would like to sell as a pair. Red OBI with promo coupon. Both CDs and Booklets in EX shape. OBI for MHR1 is EX. OBI for MHR2 is VG- (has a wrinkle in the upper right front corner). 40€ for pair.

With the many different pressings, it's cool to have a matched set.

10. The Rolling Stones – Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass) UK track list [P25L 25039] Red and white OBI. CD – VG+. Booklet VG+. OBI – VG. + The Rolling Stones – Through The Past, Darkly (Big Hits Vol.2) UK track list. [P25L 25044]. Red and white OBI. CD – VG+. Booklet VG+. OBI – VG. 40€ for pair.

POCD series
11. The Rolling Stones – Big Hits (High Tide And Green Grass) UK track list. [POCD 1919]. White OBI, this version was initially w/o promo sticker. CD – VG+. Booklet – VG+. OBI – VG+. 20€.

Payment – Paypal.

Indicated prices include registered shipment within EU. Sorry, will not ship outside EU due to new stupid rules implemented by local post.

I can provide photos or scans upon your request. All CDs were tested and guarantee to play without skips.

Thank you for looking.

Posted by: Kingbeebuzz ()
Date: November 23, 2022 22:27

So.........you will not ship outside EU.

Not to Stones home town.

It’s obviously your choice, of course, but you’ve lost at least one buyer immediately.

Date: November 24, 2022 11:57

Kingbeebuzz
So.........you will not ship outside EU.

Not to Stones home town.

It’s obviously your choice, of course, but you’ve lost at least one buyer immediately.
I am sorry for you. But
1. I do not want to mess with local customs and tax office
2. Are you ready to pay 20% VAT and custom clearance upon parcel arrival?

Sale pending on
[P33L 25011]
[P25L 25031]
[P25L 25033]
[P25L 25035]
[P25L 25037]
[P25L 25039]
[P25L 25044]
[P25L 25049]
[P25L 25050]

Date: November 24, 2022 19:25

Some items were sold.
Thank you.
Here what is left.

P33L series

P25L series

POCD series

Payment – Paypal.

Thank you for looking.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1435
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home