Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Jaap's hospitalization
Posted by: wildcolonialboy ()
Date: December 22, 2022 08:56

Hallo Jaap,
es ist erst mal schön dass du wieder zu Hause bist. Erhole dich erst mal weiter. Gesundheit ist das einzige was wichtig ist. Wenn dir was fehlt helfe ich auch gerne aus.
Ich wünsche dir besinnliche Tage und alles Gute für 2023.

Olaf

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: December 22, 2022 10:33

Take care of yourself... health comes first and then everything little by little you can order. Big hug, Jorge... Argentina!!!

Posted by: rolling1us ()
Date: January 1, 2023 20:34

He Jaap,

Allereerst de beste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar en hopelijk geen pijnlijke ontmoetingen meer met lantaarnpalen !!

Ik weet natuurlijk niet of je alle links werkelijk volgt en leest maar ik wil je graag even attenderen op [iorr.org]

De file die ik op WT heb geplaatst is compleet, misschien een goed plan om deze in de Vault te zetten i.p.v. het incomplete bestand dat er nu staat ?

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: January 1, 2023 20:54

Jaap, look after yourself first - that is obviously the most important thing of all...
...and let everything else follow in it's own sweet time...
All the best for 2023 cool smiley

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: January 2, 2023 22:24

I hope your recovery continues, buoyed along by well wishes and great music. Here's to a better 2023!

Posted by: stoneman333 ()
Date: January 4, 2023 01:53

Hi Jaap,

I haven't been on the forum for many weeks, and missed the fact that you were in hospital.

Glad to hear that you are now back home, and I wish you a speedy and successful recovery smiling smiley.

Sorry to hear about your laptop. We traded many files a few years ago, and I still have all mine safe and sound - plus those you sent to me. If it's any help I can compile a list for you of what I've got - although that may take a little time.

Please let me know if that would be helpful.

Best wishes,
stoneman333

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1994
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home