Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New EVSD release Brussels 2022
Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: October 19, 2022 17:01

Re: New EVSD release Brussels 2022
Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 19, 2022 17:29

Empress Valley is on the move! Hoping there will be a IEM from Paris, or anywhere else.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: October 19, 2022 18:13

Likely another one of mine angry smiley

Date: October 19, 2022 18:16

Have you considered to sell them to EVSD yourself. I guess you might as well get paid instead of getting upset. Just a thought.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 19, 2022 18:52

They also are releasing Hyde Park #1 and Liverpool

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: October 19, 2022 21:53

daspyknows
Likely another one of mine angry smiley

Respectfully, why do you get so annoyed when they release your recordings?

It's pretty much beyond your control once your recording is available on the web.

I'd try to make a trade deal with them. Have them give you a hundred or so silvers of your show. You could then sell them to defray your costs or give them away to your friends or family.

Even though most people are happy with just the recording, I'd want silvers of shows that I may have attended.

And as always, thank you for your efforts in the IORR community.

I really appreciate it.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: October 20, 2022 00:21

frankotero
Have you considered to sell them to EVSD yourself. I guess you might as well get paid instead of getting upset. Just a thought.

Nope. Not doing that. Don't need to get paid, just won't let any 2023 recordings out except to a very small circle who will respect my wishes.

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: October 20, 2022 02:11

daspyknows
frankotero

Nope. Not doing that. Don't need to get paid, just won't let any 2023 recordings out except to a very small circle who will respect my wishes.

I think there is a very LARGE circle who respect your wishes, but I understand, you cannot tell for certain who they are or are not.

Posted by: Peterdv ()
Date: October 20, 2022 09:36

hm not yet for sale i see on the know sites gigin and discjapan..any other suggestions where one might find that particular show ?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 20, 2022 10:35

Peterdv

hm not yet for sale i see on the know sites gigin and discjapan..any other suggestions where one might find that particular show ?

EVSD: Brussels Affair 2022 (2CD) - US-$ 74.99 - [MusicLoverJapan.com] .

Posted by: DeeGee ()
Date: October 21, 2022 12:35

Have you recorded Berlin IEM too?

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: October 21, 2022 16:31

daspyknows
frankotero

What does one need to do to be welcomed into this circle of trust?

Posted by: jstones ()
Date: October 21, 2022 17:02

I fully agree with your position - I would do the same thing - if the person posting the file asks not to use it for sales purposes I respect his wish - I would also like to be in the small group you will share with - what can I do to become one of them ?

Date: October 21, 2022 17:21

I'm not in any circle, but I would be willing to make donations for uploads. Or if you live in Germany maybe I could buy you dinner and we can talk about our favorite subject. The Rolling Stones!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1821
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home