Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Free cds
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: September 11, 2022 19:50

Hi I will be cleaning out my cd collection getting rid of Stones shows that aren’t great quality, I was thinking maybe there is someone that collects everything’ They are shows on cdr no original boots, all copies Anyone interested drop your email here please. Thanks

Re: Free cds
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 12, 2022 22:42

I had about 2,000 shows on cdr no original boots.
All welknown shows everybody all have.
I had one guy on my doorstep to collect all for free, but looking at the boxes he cried out, my wife would go crazy!! and walked off.
So they ended up at the city dump.

Date: September 13, 2022 06:08

stonesmuziekfan
I had about 2,000 shows on cdr no original boots.
All welknown shows everybody all have.
I had one guy on my doorstep to collect all for free, but looking at the boxes he cried out, my wife would go crazy!! and walked off.
So they ended up at the city dump.

That is funny. Don’t expect any takers tho some shows aren’t too bad.

Posted by: maxos ()
Date: September 13, 2022 16:22

Hello !

I would be interested, but I live in France .... My e-mail address: maximelapereriere@aol.com

Thanks !

Posted by: cole ()
Date: September 13, 2022 16:36

Hey!

I'd take a handful if possible? Maybe split some with Max?

Mine is: alex.cole.uea@gmail.com

Thanks

Date: September 14, 2022 19:04

Being on this great board over years I’ve gained many friends. Many have my email. Few guys did email me after I posted ad same day so am very sorry guys they beat you to the punch. I still got to go thru my collection and see how many I have so need to listen a little at each one. If I have extra will contact you guys. Thanks for responding. Forgot to say each show has the artwork maybe few don’t. Will try to even it out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-09-14 19:06 by babyblue.

Posted by: stoneskid ()
Date: September 15, 2022 06:26

I have an entire collections, silvers and copies that are about to hit the dump that no one seems to want. What world are we living in?

Date: September 15, 2022 11:32

babyblue
Being on this great board over years I’ve gained many friends. Many have my email. Few guys did email me after I posted ad same day so am very sorry guys they beat you to the punch. I still got to go thru my collection and see how many I have so need to listen a little at each one. If I have extra will contact you guys. Thanks for responding. Forgot to say each show has the artwork maybe few don’t. Will try to even it out.

ok , too bad for us , it does not matter , it is already very nice to propose !

Date: September 15, 2022 11:34

stoneskid
I have an entire collections, silvers and copies that are about to hit the dump that no one seems to want. What world are we living in?

Oh no ! I might be interested !

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: September 15, 2022 12:23

maxos
stoneskid

Oh no ! I might be interested !

Me too !!

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: September 15, 2022 19:49

I have a similar problem with mystery books. I don't want to toss them so I just leave them in public places to be adopted. Costco carriage, on the train, at the hospital, in a fast food place. You could do that with cds. Just leave a few at a time and hope they find good homes?

Posted by: stoneskid ()
Date: September 18, 2022 20:24

TravellinMan
I have a similar problem with mystery books. I don't want to toss them so I just leave them in public places to be adopted. Costco carriage, on the train, at the hospital, in a fast food place. You could do that with cds. Just leave a few at a time and hope they find good homes?

Thats a great idea.

Anyone interested in my CDS dm me and we can work something out.

Date: September 19, 2022 11:28

stoneskid

Thats a great idea.

Anyone interested in my CDS dm me and we can work something out.

How can I contact you?

Posted by: cole ()
Date: September 21, 2022 11:09

No worries @babyblue !

I'm keen too @Maxos ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2016
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home