Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Best sounding recording from 2022 tour
Posted by: mariano ()
Date: August 15, 2022 05:00

smoking smiley

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: August 15, 2022 08:09

wupperstein
Why One8ung doesn't share it to the Stones fan community?
Is he afraid that somebody use it for commercial use?

yes it would seem so

and he doesn't want anyone messing with the sound or remastering it

hopefully someday we get to hear it

but either way we really got spoiled this tour when it comes to quality lossless recordings being widely available

and it seems even more to come

compare that to 2019 and 2021

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-15 08:12 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: August 15, 2022 12:30

CHRISTIANF
It s on dime

There is no Amsterdam show on Dime.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: August 15, 2022 18:27

wupperstein
Why One8ung doesn't share it to the Stones fan community?
Is he afraid that somebody use it for commercial use?

^ This and the piss poor remaster jobs have kept lots of tapers recordings off of IORR.

It's stuff like this

"The Rolling Stones 2022-07-31 Stockholm,Sweden, Line to individual tracks

I have the bass recording of 'mkk1'.
for those who are not into the high bass,
like me, reworked it.

WAV - bass set to zero - EQ added - normal bass - line aligned - Line to individual tracks - WAV (1.32 Gcool smiley"

[iorr.org]

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 15, 2022 19:26

This subject is funny to me. The reason not to share is because the taper is concerned about altering the sound. I suppose this is their masterpiece and no one is allowed to tweak it. Here's my perspective, why tell people you have the recording? Please don't dangle it in front of us. That's not okay in my opinion.

Date: August 15, 2022 19:31

That's your opinion.

Maybe you should buy gear, buy expensive tickets, sneak the gear in and do the work to actually make a quality recording. The only band where this is an issue is the Rolling Stones and its a few people who do it. The tapers who put in the effort don't think it is ok.

Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: August 15, 2022 20:08

daspyknows
That's your opinion.

Maybe you should buy gear, buy expensive tickets, sneak the gear in and do the work to actually make a quality recording. The only band where this is an issue is the Rolling Stones and its a few people who do it. The tapers who put in the effort don't think it is ok.

Hi, daspyknows!
I do agree with you: you're the taper and the people you're sharing your recordings with should IMHO respect your wishes. That's what I'm doing and will always do.
But there's one point I don't understand.
There are other bands (Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd for instance) whose recordings are reworked or matrixed or ...
Anyway, the major issue (once again IMHO) is: respect the taper's wishes!
Cheers,
Hervé
PS And I would like to add for Edge @ [theultimatebootlegexperience7.blogspot.com]
please add the name of the people you're sharing uploads, not only the website you got it from...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-15 20:13 by hj3009.

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: August 15, 2022 20:14

daspyknows
That's your opinion.

Since you are not sharing anything here daps perhaps you should not take anything from here?

Date: August 15, 2022 20:25

TravellinMan
daspyknows
That's your opinion.

Since you are not sharing anything here daps perhaps you should not take anything from here?

How do you know he is ?
Does he really need it?

Date: August 15, 2022 20:27

With those bands people are reworking old recordings. My Plant & Krauss recording made the day after has been shared and my Roger Waters or David Gilmour recordings are also not messed with. Reworking a hissy recording that runs fast can be improved but removing bass from a new Stones recording because someone doesn't like bass is a bit much. Throwing together a matrix of a phone recording and a good recording is also not an improvement. Sort of like going to a fine restaurant and the chef produces a spectacular dish served for the table. One person likes salt or hot sauce and dumps a lot on the dish for the table. Most of the people would prefer what the chef made without it being adulterated by someone with a bad sense of taste.

Going back to the old recordings, there are some who do professional quality work with precision and others who are just hacks.

Date: August 15, 2022 20:29

hj3009
TravellinMan
daspyknows
That's your opinion.

How do you know he is ?
Does he really need it?

I don't know. But if he is/does that is what I think. Plus I am a bit tired of reading his posts. I bet he lets me know though.

Date: August 15, 2022 20:30

hj3009
TravellinMan
daspyknows
That's your opinion.

How do you know he is ?
Does he really need it?

I have shared here, just don't anymore. I also have not downloaded ANYTHING from here in years. I get links directly from other tapers and have no interest in any of the phone recordings posted here.

Date: August 15, 2022 20:42

daspyknows
With those bands people are reworking old recordings. My Plant & Krauss recording made the day after has been shared and my Roger Waters or David Gilmour recordings are also not messed with. Reworking a hissy recording that runs fast can be improved but removing bass from a new Stones recording because someone doesn't like bass is a bit much. Throwing together a matrix of a phone recording and a good recording is also not an improvement. Sort of like going to a fine restaurant and the chef produces a spectacular dish served for the table. One person likes salt or hot sauce and dumps a lot on the dish for the table. Most of the people would prefer what the chef made without it being adulterated by someone with a bad sense of taste.

Going back to the old recordings, there are some who do professional quality work with precision and others who are just hacks.

Thanks, daspyknows!
Now I know what you mean.
Cheers
Hervé

Posted by: ONE8UNG ()
Date: August 15, 2022 21:23

frankotero
This subject is funny to me. The reason not to share is because the taper is concerned about altering the sound. I suppose this is their masterpiece and no one is allowed to tweak it. Here's my perspective, why tell people you have the recording? Please don't dangle it in front of us. That's not okay in my opinion.

Sorry for hurting your feelings...

Posted by: NedKellyBandit ()
Date: August 16, 2022 12:23

So, I Hope some great recordings from this Tour will be released on Bootlegs.
I would buy them.

Posted by: sandandglue ()
Date: August 16, 2022 19:11

If you look back through this thread, you’ll see they have been.

Date: August 16, 2022 19:41

NedKelleyBandit
So, I Hope some great recordings from this Tour will be released on Bootlegs.
I would buy them.

For heavens sake, I hope they didn't alter the soundwinking smiley

Date: August 16, 2022 23:23

Yes franketero, I hope that too. cool smiley winking smiley

Date: August 17, 2022 02:45

As long as mine are not released that way I am happy. I won't sell mine (was once offered five figures for a U2 master recording before file sharing for example) and don't want others making money either.

Lots are up on ebay, but they are the same ones available here for free.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: August 17, 2022 03:40

TravellinMan
hj3009
TravellinMan
daspyknows
That's your opinion.

How do you know he is ?
Does he really need it?

I don't know. But if he is/does that is what I think. Plus I am a bit tired of reading his posts. I bet he lets me know though.

actually he shared his recordings of the opening acts for i think 2 shows from this last tour a couple weeks ago and ghost town from amsterdam

Date: August 17, 2022 20:09

Thanks PW. I will look for those. He did reply above.

I got the Berlin recording from ONE8UNG from dime and it is really great.

Date: August 17, 2022 21:21

Is the Berlin recording from One8ung also somewhere available?
I can not download from Dime.

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: August 17, 2022 21:55

Hi TravellinMan,
I'll be very happy if you can give me a wetransfer link to download the Berlin recording from ONE8UNG. I can't download from dime, because I'm not registered.
I only use it for my own use.
Thanx in advance.

sway1971@freenet.de

Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: August 18, 2022 15:01

hi travellinman could i please get berlin recording from one8ung on wetranfer thanks

ramdallbouchard@aol.com

Date: August 18, 2022 17:10

Hello TravellinMan. Please add me to your list. I'd love to hear Fool To Cry in great quality. Cheers! frankotero@hotmail.com

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: August 18, 2022 17:48

Dear TravelinMan,
I'd be greatfull to be in the club!
Thank you very much!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 18, 2022 19:42

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-18 21:05 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: August 19, 2022 20:56

Hi may I get a dl link to the Berlin boot please

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: August 20, 2022 00:09

I´ve been there and would love to get this recording as well!

dergrossemuck@web.de

Posted by: ONE8UNG ()
Date: August 20, 2022 07:55

philrock90
Hi may I get a dl link to the Berlin boot please

[www.dimeadozen.org]

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1749
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home