Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for specific footage of Stones arriving at airport and posing at door of plane?
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: August 5, 2022 23:32

Would someone possibly have this footage? I came across it randomly in a video on YouTube and cannot find it anymore.

It's news/papparazi footage of the Stones from the last 5-10 years just arriving at the airport tarmac (country unknown), and taking pictures from the foot of their airplane door, at the top of the stairs. The news footage is zoomed in tight enough where you can see them talking to each other as they are posing. You can see Mick pointing at something at ground level, both Charlie and Keith appear to respond back Mick who looks to be concerned about something. Charlie gives an annoyed look in his response.

The only footage I can find on YouTube is of them arriving in Cuba but the footage is too short and does not capture them for long at the door of the plane. The footage I have in mind is longer and tracks them hanging out at the door for about a minute or two. I've no idea where/when this footage took place.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Hope you can help!

Re: Looking for specific footage of Stones arriving at airport and posing at door of plane?
Date: August 7, 2022 00:08

Anyone with an archive of news reports from last few years..?

Re: Looking for specific footage of Stones arriving at airport and posing at door of plane?
Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: August 7, 2022 12:31

We need more details, what a decade for example....

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 7, 2022 17:50

JMARCOU

Justin

It's news/papparazi footage of the Stones from the last 5-10 years just arriving at the airport tarmac (country unknown)

Date: August 7, 2022 21:42

JMARCOU

If you or anyone has a collection of all the airport footage from the last 10 years maybe I could look through those and I could find it? There can't be many of those right? Anyone been saving these throughout the years?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 7, 2022 22:40

Justin

There can't be many of those right?

Could almost be any tour-date from end of 2012 until end of August 2019 (due to Charlie). Do you remember the type of the plane (B767, B737, normal airline)? Details of the RS tongue/lettering sticker?

Date: August 7, 2022 23:58

Irix
Justin

There can't be many of those right?

Could almost be any tour-date from end of 2012 until end of August 2019 (due to Charlie). Do you remember the type of the plane (B767, B737, normal airline)? Details of the RS tongue/lettering sticker?

Feel like it was their normal airliner? I'm not familiar with all their different ones they've used.

Maybe we should start with the arrival in Cuba? Is there any known footage that is longer than this clip?

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1949
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home