Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

rsKinno a few words against thepyknows
Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: July 22, 2022 04:19

Why do you excite people with your shots, is this a metode
to show your wonderful equipment here. I haven't heard any of your wonderful recordings from this EU concert.
heard. They are too embarrassed to embarrass themselves or put themselves in the spotlight on our forum IORR.
They show what they have. (hahahaha) I don't believe you? Impudence to show themselves here in this forum and take others in their bahne ?

Re: rsKinno a few words against thepyknows
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: July 22, 2022 07:48

You know, I wouldn’t poke the bear, and I hope this translates correctly and without malice.
I’m grateful for the video and audio uploaded. It’s the stealers who get a profit from all our efforts that puss me off
Let’s not get into another forum disagreement on this topic again please

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-22 09:02 by midimannz.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 22, 2022 08:06

yes please try to keep the peace here

doesn't help to fight over this

please stop

Posted by: mazur ()
Date: July 22, 2022 08:54

rskinno

to show your wonderful equipment here. I haven't heard any of your wonderful recordings from this EU concert.
heard. They are too embarrassed to embarrass themselves or put themselves in the spotlight on our forum IORR.
They show what they have. (hahahaha) I don't believe you? Impudence to show themselves here in this forum and take others in their bahne ?

what s the need for this?
Daspy is one of the best taper i know, his recordings are always amazing. I listened to the RS ones he made this summer & they re so cool!!!
i guess i understand why he doesn't them to be uploaded here when i see that kind of post.....

Posted by: KeVvV2011 ()
Date: July 22, 2022 08:57

mazur
rskinno

what s the need for this?
Daspy is one of the best taper i know, his recordings are always amazing. I listened to the RS ones he made this summer & they re so cool!!!
i guess i understand why he doesn't them to be uploaded here when i see that kind of post.....
This...

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: July 22, 2022 09:03

The sad thing is that some users are braggarts, who claim to have technically excellent recordings, then upload a good-sounding short sample as a decoy, but then say that they won't to share the complete recording to our community.
It's such a shame.

Date: July 22, 2022 09:17

wupperstein
The sad thing is that some users are braggarts, who claim to have technically excellent recordings, then upload a good-sounding short sample as a decoy, but then say that they won't to share the complete recording to our community.
It's such a shame.

so you say that Daspy is a 'braggart'?

Date: July 22, 2022 09:24

mazur
wupperstein
It's such a shame.

so you say that Daspy is a 'braggart'?

No, I didn't mean Daspy, I meant other people who upload 30 second samples here and then say they don't want to share this complete recording.
Daspy is a good and gentle taper and shared plenty of good concerts.

Date: July 22, 2022 09:52

ah ok smiling smiley i agree with you smiling smiley

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: July 22, 2022 10:14

A few words against rskinno's translation app would be more useful, I don't understand half of what he writes...

N

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: July 22, 2022 13:40

NeddieFlanders
A few words against rskinno's translation app would be more useful, I don't understand half of what he writes...

N

at least he should have written daspyknows's name right.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 22, 2022 13:52

Ask yourself how you would feel if your hard work was taken & altered by someone who may or may not (most likely) know what they are doing? Or used as the source for an illegal (thus putting all concert recording at risk) commercial release?

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: July 22, 2022 14:59

falo01
NeddieFlanders

N

at least he should have written daspyknows's name right.

His translator makes thepy out of daspy, because it translates the German article "das" to English "the"... grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: July 22, 2022 15:38

I don't understand the rationale for such a post?

The recordings of daspyknows are some of the best. He is among the all-time top Stone tapers since the 2000's. He does not need to share them with anyone but he does. So why create hate and discontent?

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: July 22, 2022 17:12

midimannz
You know, I wouldn’t poke the bear, and I hope this translates correctly and without malice.
I’m grateful for the video and audio uploaded. It’s the stealers who get a profit from all our efforts that puss me off
Let’s not get into another forum disagreement on this topic again please
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: imthemastah ()
Date: July 22, 2022 17:49

Ironic, non?

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 22, 2022 18:21

Let's just be clear here rskinno is the single person most responsible for my recordings not being posted here on IORR. Let me repeat that so he understands. rskinno YOU are why my recordings have not been shared here.

There are two things I don't want done with my recordings. My info file on all recordings states this clearly.

1. I don't want them sold for profit
2. I don't want some jack*ss remasterbater messing with it so it sounds worse.

There are multiple tapers who feel this way and have not shared recordings on here. This is the result of the 2019 Philly recording a friend made was rsKinnoed (definition-some clueless fool sitting at a computer making a pristine recording sound like a phone recording from a bathroom stall) followed by more shows on that tour. Last tour multiple people told me if I didn't want my recordings sold or butchered I shouldn't post them. Well, I followed their advice.

Rskinno there are lots of phone recordings you can perform your magic on. I have a better idea though. Buy some f'in gear and try and do it yourself rather than spending your days remasterbating the recordings of others.

Here are the examples of the openers from Hyde Park

War On Drugs2022-06-25.aud.mk41.hydepark.flac16
[spaces.hightail.com]
The Dinner Party2022-07-03.aud.mk41.hydepark.flac16
[spaces.hightail.com]

If anyone wants Ghost Hounds from Amsterdam or Kaleo from Brussels the recordings of those are pretty good too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-22 19:33 by daspyknows.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: July 22, 2022 19:15

Totally agree with everything Daspy said. Had to make that clear!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-22 19:18 by ron091.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: July 22, 2022 20:00

@daspyknows

I'm really looking forward to here your Amsterdam and Brussels recordings from the Ghost Hounds and Kaleo and the Stones. If you don't want to share over here you can send me a mail

marnix025@hotmail.com

thnx in advanced!!!

Date: July 22, 2022 20:27

Hello daspyknows,
I'm looking for any good recording of the current European Sixty Tour.
I don't need it for commercial use, only for my own private listening.
I am an 70 years old fan of the stones, since 1967.
I would be very happy to share it with me.

Thanx in advance, regards Harry

sway1971@freenet

Date: July 22, 2022 20:28

wupperstein
Hello daspyknows,
I'm looking for any good recording of the current European Sixty Tour.
I don't need it for commercial use, only for my own private listening.
I am an 70 years old fan of the stones, since 1967.
I would be very happy to share it with me.

Thanx in advance, regards Harry

sway1971@freenet

Correction my e-mail: sway1971@freenet.de

Date: July 22, 2022 21:24

daspyknows
Let's just be clear here rskinno is the single person most responsible for my recordings not being posted here on IORR. Let me repeat that so he understands. rskinno YOU are why my recordings have not been shared here.

There are two things I don't want done with my recordings. My info file on all recordings states this clearly.

1. I don't want them sold for profit
2. I don't want some jack*ss remasterbater messing with it so it sounds worse.

There are multiple tapers who feel this way and have not shared recordings on here. This is the result of the 2019 Philly recording a friend made was rsKinnoed (definition-some clueless fool sitting at a computer making a pristine recording sound like a phone recording from a bathroom stall) followed by more shows on that tour. Last tour multiple people told me if I didn't want my recordings sold or butchered I shouldn't post them. Well, I followed their advice.

Rskinno there are lots of phone recordings you can perform your magic on. I have a better idea though. Buy some f'in gear and try and do it yourself rather than spending your days remasterbating the recordings of others.

Here are the examples of the openers from Hyde Park

War On Drugs2022-06-25.aud.mk41.hydepark.flac16
[spaces.hightail.com]
The Dinner Party2022-07-03.aud.mk41.hydepark.flac16
[spaces.hightail.com]

If anyone wants Ghost Hounds from Amsterdam or Kaleo from Brussels the recordings of those are pretty good too.

Amen smiling smiley

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1810
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home