Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
POST:The Rolling Stones 2022-07-07 Johan Cruyff ArenA, Amsterdam,The Netherlands
Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: July 9, 2022 01:07

Hi Stones Fan

Thanks Quique-stone !!! for this information.
It was a hard thing to find the right sound.
The recording of Geertje Hoogland was not good and far away
but what you have, you should not complain about it, it is complete, here in audio.

01 Street Fighting Man
02 Let's Spend The Night Together
03 Tumbling Dice
04 Out Of Time
05 Sweet Virginia
06 You Can’t Always Get What You Want
07 Living In A Ghost Town
08 Can’t You Hear Me Knocking
09 Honky Tonk Women
10 Band Introductions
11 You Got The Silver
12 Happy
13 Miss You
14 Midnight Rambler
15 Paint It Black
16 Start Me Up
17 Gimme Shelter
18 Jumpin’ Jack Flash
19 SympathyFor The Devil
20 Satisfaction

[we.tl] 845 MB

Thank you Geertje from Holland very much appreciated by you for your video recording !!!!

Thanks
rsKinno

Re: POST:The Rolling Stones 2022-07-07 Johan Cruyff ArenA, Amsterdam,The Netherlands
Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: July 9, 2022 01:27

Thanks rskinno!
thumbs up

Re: POST:The Rolling Stones 2022-07-07 Johan Cruyff ArenA, Amsterdam,The Netherlands
Posted by: mariano ()
Date: July 9, 2022 02:51

hot smiley

Posted by: gaizoku ()
Date: July 9, 2022 05:17

Thank you.

Posted by: Ebling ()
Date: July 9, 2022 06:15

Thanks!

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: July 9, 2022 06:40

Thanks rskinno, and for your contribution Quique!!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 9, 2022 06:59

Well, I only found the YT videos!
All credits must go to Geertje Hoogland and rsKinno!
smileys with beer

Posted by: jstones ()
Date: July 9, 2022 10:55

Grazie mille

Posted by: KeVvV2011 ()
Date: July 9, 2022 10:57

Cheers! Still holding out some hope for a daspyknows recording, or another solid audio recording, but this will do nicely in the meantime.

Posted by: armin944 ()
Date: July 9, 2022 11:00

Thank you!

Posted by: stones484 ()
Date: July 9, 2022 11:24

thanks a lot

Posted by: Redstone5 ()
Date: July 9, 2022 12:04

THANKS !!! Gracias por compartir !!

Posted by: eibert ()
Date: July 9, 2022 12:09

thank you thumbs up

Eibert

Posted by: Martijnstone ()
Date: July 9, 2022 12:53

Thanks!

Posted by: Reus23 ()
Date: July 9, 2022 14:45

Thanks!

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: July 9, 2022 15:56

Thank You

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: July 9, 2022 18:40

Thanks for sharing

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 9, 2022 19:14

KeVvV2011
Cheers! Still holding out some hope for a daspyknows recording, or another solid audio recording, but this will do nicely in the meantime.

he was at this show and hp 1&2 and will be going to brussels too

well have to wait and see

but i sure hope to hear his recodings of these shows

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: July 9, 2022 19:15

Thanks very much!!!

Date: July 9, 2022 23:31

ProfessorWolf
KeVvV2011

A man can dream. I'm with you!

Posted by: Kobroo ()
Date: July 10, 2022 20:30

hot smiley Thank you very much for sharing hot smiley

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 11, 2022 01:38

Thank you very much, what a nice present and memory to a great concert.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 12, 2022 10:03

THX

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 15, 2022 21:33

KeVvV2011
ProfessorWolf
KeVvV2011

Both Hyde Park, Amsterdam and Brussels captured. Not sure when or how they will be shared given I don't want anyone making money or messing with them. I am working through 32 sets of music recorded on my trip so it will take some time regardless.

Date: July 15, 2022 23:24

daspyknows
KeVvV2011
ProfessorWolf
KeVvV2011

Both Hyde Park, Amsterdam and Brussels captured. Not sure when or how they will be shared given I don't want anyone making money or messing with them. I am working through 32 sets of music recorded on my trip so it will take some time regardless.
Now that's a music-heavy trip!

Thanks for sharing the status. We'll just wait to see if and how you decide to share. Great to know that the shows are captured regardless. Could you get a decent recording in Amsterdam? The sound was so dreadful where I was stood, but people seemed to have wildly differing experiences there depending on their position.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 16, 2022 03:01

KeVvV2011
daspyknows
KeVvV2011
ProfessorWolf
KeVvV2011

Thanks for sharing the status. We'll just wait to see if and how you decide to share. Great to know that the shows are captured regardless. Could you get a decent recording in Amsterdam? The sound was so dreadful where I was stood, but people seemed to have wildly differing experiences there depending on their position.

10 days of music in 21 days. 3 days at Hyde Park, one day at Rock Werchter, 2 days at the Cactus Festival, Stones Amsterdam and Brussels, LCD Soundsystem in Brixton and Ben Harper in Amsterdam.

Recorded from back fence of pit on Keith's side directly in front of the line array. Sounded pretty good where I was.

Ghost Town sample [spaces.hightail.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-16 03:04 by daspyknows.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: July 16, 2022 06:52

smileys with beer

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 16, 2022 09:08

daspyknows
KeVvV2011
ProfessorWolf
KeVvV2011

think you have my email if you want to share

i won't repost or modify the recordings if that's your wish

also if you caught any other acts of a similar vintage to the stones during your trip i'd love to hear those too

Posted by: Kobroo ()
Date: July 16, 2022 09:40

Is there any artwork for this one?smiling bouncing smiley

Date: July 16, 2022 11:21

daspyknows
KeVvV2011
daspyknows
KeVvV2011
ProfessorWolf
KeVvV2011

10 days of music in 21 days. 3 days at Hyde Park, one day at Rock Werchter, 2 days at the Cactus Festival, Stones Amsterdam and Brussels, LCD Soundsystem in Brixton and Ben Harper in Amsterdam.

Recorded from back fence of pit on Keith's side directly in front of the line array. Sounded pretty good where I was.

Ghost Town sample [spaces.hightail.com]
Great list of gigs! A pity you could not get to see Plant & Krauss at Cactus, but I'm sure everything else more than made up for it.

The recording sounds excellent, thanks for sharing! I just heard a big wall of high end + bass drum in the GC, nice to actually hear instrument separation!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1518
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home