Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: The Rolling Stones - Sixty in Munich - TV & Internet Reports (ZitRock)
Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: June 13, 2022 13:33

The Rolling Stones
Sixty in Munich - TV & Internet Reports
ZitRock ZR-DVD-RST-22-03

Only German language!

Chapters:
2022-03-14
01 Tour Announcement SIXTY Tour (The Rolling Stones)
02 The Rolling Stones Sixty TOUR 1962 - 2022 (Live Nation)
03 The Rolling Stones kommen 2022 nach Deutschland! (spot on news)

2022-03-17
04 The Rolling Stones – SIXTY Europe 2022 (FKP Scorpio)

2022-06-02
05 The Show goes on and on and on … (Bayerischer Rundfunk/Abendschau)
06 Die Rolling Stones legen wieder los (ARD/Brisant)

2022-06-03
07 The Rolling Stones arrive at Munich airport (TomosWorld)

2022-06-04
08 Mick Jagger tours Munich (DJ Gerry Exclusive)

2022-06-05
09 Rolling Stones im Olympiastadion [1] (Bayerischer Rundfunk/BR24)
10 Rolling Stones im Olympiastadion [2] (Bayerischer Rundfunk/BR24)
11 The Rolling Stones verlassen Olympiastadion München (munichhorseman)

2022-06-06
12 Die Stones rocken München (Bayerischer Rundfunk/BR24)
13 Rolling Stones rocken Olympiastadion (Bayerischer Rundfunk/BR24)
14 Die Rolling Stones sind zurück und rocken München (ntv)
15 Rolling Stones begeistern Fans bei Konzert im Olympiastadion (faz/Handelsblatt)
16 The Rolling Stones rock Munich (Reuters)
17 Rolling Stones in München – Zweites Konzert auf ihrer Europa-Tournee (Welt)
18 70.000 Fans feiern ausgelassen im Olympiastadion (Welt)
19 Sensationelle Europa-Tournee mit 70.000 Fans in München (Welt)

2022-06-07
20 Legenden on Tour (München TV)
21 Fun for Fans @ München, Olympiapark (ganz-muenchen.de)

2022-06-08
22 The Rolling Stones im Münchner Olympiastadion (OlympiaparkMuenchen)

[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[we.tl]
[we.tl]

[electricladyland.synology.me]

June 2022
Werther2003/ZitRock

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-13 14:52 by werther2003.

Re: Post: The Rolling Stones - Sixty in Munich - TV & Internet Reports (ZitRock)
Posted by: claudine ()
Date: June 13, 2022 14:55

Danke cool smiley

Re: Post: The Rolling Stones - Sixty in Munich - TV & Internet Reports (ZitRock)
Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: June 13, 2022 17:46

Thanks very much!!!

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: June 13, 2022 18:17

I love the interviews and news reports! You did an awesome job of including them on some of your other releases. It really added to the piece (Australia 2014 I may be thinking of?).

Also, I love the atmosphere footage before the midimannz and MfG videos. I'm glad you see the value of ordinary nothing before a show because it really is something.It shows the time, the people, the place, the atmosphere around the concerts.Picture the screaming thirteen-year-old-girls in the 60's videos to grandma at the concert today.

What seems like normal nothingness now will be an excellent peek back in time in the future. Look at the Stones concert atmosphere from the 60's, 70's....

All you people who share their talents with us, thank you very much. Currently, I'm enjoying the latest BTG release!

I merchandise stands at the concerts are always a great photo. It's a great background for a photo of you and friends if you get to the concert before hordes of people get in front of the stand and block the background.

Some signs of the times 2021:

Date: June 13, 2022 18:20

2022 - Liverpool

Posted by: legin ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:31

exilestones
I love the interviews and news reports! You did an awesome job of including them on some of your other releases. It really added to the piece (Australia 2014 I may be thinking of?).

Also, I love the atmosphere footage before the midimannz and MfG videos. I'm glad you see the value of ordinary nothing before a show because it really is something.It shows the time, the people, the place, the atmosphere around the concerts.Picture the screaming thirteen-year-old-girls in the 60's videos to grandma at the concert today.

What seems like normal nothingness now will be an excellent peek back in time in the future. Look at the Stones concert atmosphere from the 60's, 70's....

All you people who share their talents with us, thank you very much. Currently, I'm enjoying the latest BTG release!

I merchandise stands at the concerts are always a great photo. It's a great background for a photo of you and friends if you get to the concert before hordes of people get in front of the stand and block the background.

Some signs of the times 2021:

I totally agree with everything you said there exile'!..I too love all the atmosphere that surrounds a show. The whole thing is an event and those things that lead up to it are memories for those attending and great to watch on a disc...Great photos btw, love those Charlie T's!

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:58

thankssssssss!!! Genius,Are you werther2003
Jorge,Argentina patria stone smileys with beer

Posted by: Heartbreaker 69 ()
Date: June 14, 2022 06:59

Thanks a lot!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 14, 2022 11:13

Thanks a lot werther2003! smileys with beer

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: June 14, 2022 11:31

Thank You

Date: June 14, 2022 19:07

legin

I totally agree with everything you said there exile'!..I too love all the atmosphere that surrounds a show.
The whole thing is an event and those things that lead up to it are memories for those attending and great to watch on a disc...
Great photos btw, love those Charlie T's!

Signs of the Times. These young ladies made these shirts!

COVID masks, elderly fans & father and son.

(left to right) Father and son. Raising the kid right! The guy behind dad looks like the kid 50 years later!

[/quote]

Date: June 14, 2022 19:08

There are several clips of 19th Nervous Breakdown. I wonder if we could piece together most of the song?

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: June 15, 2022 00:31

Thanks werther2003

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1903
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home