Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REQ: Philadelphia Special Multiband Remaster (Mayflower), All Meat Music Remaster (Mayflower), Sydney 1973 2nd Night "New" Soundboard (recent Japan release)
Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: May 14, 2022 04:12

Anyone able to upload FLAC of these recent titles?

Thanks,

J

Re: REQ: Philadelphia Special Multiband Remaster (Mayflower), All Meat Music Remaster (Mayflower), Sydney 1973 2nd Night "New" Soundboard (recent Japan release)
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 14, 2022 04:57

new soundboard?

could you elborate on what makes it new?

Re: REQ: Philadelphia Special Multiband Remaster (Mayflower), All Meat Music Remaster (Mayflower), Sydney 1973 2nd Night "New" Soundboard (recent Japan release)
Date: May 14, 2022 05:20

ProfessorWolf
new soundboard?

could you elborate on what makes it new?

That’s just the way the title is listed. Japanese release.
No other details available.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 14, 2022 07:56

huh well now i'm curious

love to hear this new soundboard on the chance that it actually is

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 14, 2022 19:30

"Multiband Remaster" = "another useless re-EQ job" in bootlegger's patois?

Date: May 15, 2022 07:18

dcba
"Multiband Remaster" = "another useless re-EQ job" in bootlegger's patois?

One never knows.

Posted by: joemusic1958 ()
Date: May 16, 2022 08:02

I have ordered the Philly. Should be here by the end of the week from DiscJapan

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 16, 2022 10:12

joemusic1958
I have ordered the Philly. Should be here by the end of the week from DiscJapan

It could be really good. I look forward to every DL of the Philadelphia Specials.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1823
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home