Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

delete
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: April 19, 2022 06:08

delete

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-08 09:32 by exilestones.

Re: POST: BOWIE magazines (pdf)
Date: April 19, 2022 06:09

INFO ONLY:

Peloton Launches David Bowie Collection, With Full Catalog, Remixes

Hot on the heels of the David Bowie estate’s $250 million-plus deal with Warner Chappell Music publishing, Peloton has announced that it struck a deal for the artist’s entire catalog as well as various remixes for its cycling, strength, yoga and running classes, beginning Wednesday. The deal comes during the “Bowie 75” celebrations around what would have been the singer’s 75 th birthday on January 8, which has been observed with reissues, pop-up stores in New York and London, and more.

Along with his greatest hits, three new and exclusive remixes are part of the deal: from St. Vincent, TokiMonsta and Honey Dijon. St. Vincent made an unexpected and rather unorthodox choice: the unhinged opening track from Bowie’s 1980 classic “Scary Monsters.”

“I chose ‘It’s No Game (Pt. 1),’ [from 1980s’ Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)] because it has a part 2 on the record, and I figured maybe Bowie wouldn’t mind so much if I made a part 3,” St. Vincent said in a statement. “I wanted to take Bowie’s throat-shredding vocal take from part 1, and make it front and center. ‘Three steps to heavaaaaaaaaaaaahn…’”

A more popular and conventional choice came from producer/DJ Honey Dijon. “I am obsessed with Peloton. The energy I feel after a ride is the same energy I feel on the dance floor!” they said. “Euphoric bliss! When I was asked to remix one of my favorite David Bowie songs, I chose ‘Let’s Dance’ because it’s a true celebration of music and movement — just like Peloton!”

Members will be able to take a ride, run, yoga or strength class with these iconic soundtracks alongside Ben Alldis, Nico Sarani, Cliff Dwenger, Susie Chan, Leanne Hainsby, Denis Morton, Selena Samuela and Jess King. The classes will live within the David Bowie Collection, under “Collections,” from the Peloton App or Peloton hardware touchscreen.

“This will not only be a celebration of Bowie’s legacy that kicks off on his 75th birthday, but also a celebration of the future as we partner with these three progressive artists to remix three tracks in David Bowie’s catalogue,” the company said in a statement. “The ambition? An otherworldly, delightful content collaboration you can’t find anywhere else.”

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: April 19, 2022 13:28

thanks for the article and the PDFs
quite interesting

Date: April 20, 2022 20:43

thumbs up
Dorn
thanks for the article and the PDFs
quite interesting

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: April 21, 2022 21:09

Thanks !

Any chance to find Part 2 of "Years Vol. 1 Uncut The Archive Collection"?

...or Record Collector articles about the Stones??

anyway: thank you.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: April 22, 2022 21:25

THX

Date: April 25, 2022 22:50

Ricky
Thanks !

Any chance to find Part 2 of "Years Vol. 1 Uncut The Archive Collection"?

...or Record Collector articles about the Stones??

anyway: thank you.

No. I gave all I could find.

Posted by: hajduk ()
Date: April 29, 2022 23:08

can someone repost...thanks...

Date: April 30, 2022 23:56

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: May 4, 2022 01:43

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1352
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home