Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

M iami 10-17-05 & Philli 10-10-05 Dvds here
Posted by: stoneslicks ()
Date: November 19, 2005 11:42

Hello all for sale or trade I have the new Miami & Philli dvds.
If interested please e-mail me at stones40licks@yahoo.com

Re: M iami 10-17-05 & Philli 10-10-05 Dvds here
Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: November 19, 2005 17:15

Lets get a TREE going on for these shows! If you send me copies of the discs, I will burn for the next person, who in turns burns for the next person and continues onward for as long as possible!

Just a suggestion! Unless you really want to sell or trade these, which is fine....just thought I could suggest something among the brotherhood and sisterhood here on the IORR board for the holidays.........

Posted by: stoneskris ()
Date: November 19, 2005 18:25

That's exactly what you should do "StonesLick"!

Tree em' all!

Dime A Dozen a few too!

Excellent idea!

Posted by: marston ()
Date: November 20, 2005 00:24

There is a tree still open on Shidoobee for these. Daniel ( Wattswood) is heading it up. It closes on Nov. 25.

Greg

"thank you Jesus, thank you LORD!"

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: November 20, 2005 15:12

I have torrented both of these shows on the Rocks Off tracker:
[rollingstones.kicks-ass.org]

Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: November 21, 2005 06:48

yes, I see you have torrented these on RO tracker. Unfortunately, I do not have the patience to download a 4 GB file even with a decent DSL connection I have at home. Downloading music for me is not a problem but DVD's is a pretty tedious process for me...so I figured we could get a tree going to help out anyone who wasnt able to download these shows or if they have trouble downloading them for whatever reason...

That is awesome that the discs are being treed at Shidoobee...but if at ALL possible, I wouldnt using that setup as inspiration for setting something up like that overhere? I mean, we all visit here too right?

I dont know, just a thought, nothingmore...I mean, its holiday time so I figured maybe some people on here could get some new DVD's in the mail.....and if everyone did their part in this and passed the copies around, it would be a great thing!

My proposal IF we can get a tree going is this...the TRUNK sends ONE copy of the shows to the BRANCH and that BRANCH burns ONE copy of each of the shows for the next person...and it keeps going and going like that. If you want to help out people PERSONALLY by doing a trade or a B&P for them, its your choice...but if you are apart of this TREE and you obtain a copy of the shows thru this tree
you MUST burn ONE copy of EACH show and pass it along to the next person! No exceptions!

This way, you use only 2/3 dvdr discs, you mail out one package, you pay one shipping price and if everybody does their part, it certainly is the CHEAPEST way to get these shows!

This is nothingmore than an idea for the holidays and if people are not down with my idea, that is totally cool with me!!! I just figured I would try, that's all.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-21 07:00 by malja316.

Posted by: rayone ()
Date: November 21, 2005 07:07

For those who have limited access to the internet it is impossible to ge these gems from DIME.

If someone would be kind enough to start a tree that would be brilliant for popel like me who cant download.

thanks

Posted by: moggy ()
Date: November 21, 2005 22:16

Hello
i would certainly be able to help out in terms of being a branch
Cheers
Rob

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: November 21, 2005 22:50

The key to making a tree work is getting enough generous people to branch and doing it for the love of sharing the music with friends. I have done almost 200 on Shidoobee and would welcome more help. The other two boards are into sharing the music this one is into individuals profiting from the Stones' music and the only one that allows fans to sell. My advice is to sign up for the Shidoobee tree. The menus are being added to Miami and then the tree will get closed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1721
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home