Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

For sale MY OLD vhs masters all $ 8.00 each
Posted by: stoneslicks ()
Date: November 18, 2005 11:36

shows from the 60 until 2002 I have alot of vhs for sale I have went to Dvd with everthing so i no longer need these if interested please e-mail me back and I can set up with the titles thanks for looking have a great day !!FOR SOMEONE WHO STILL USES VHS AND DONT HAVE MUCH THERE IS ALOT OF GOOD STUFF HERE..THESE ARE MY OLD MASTER TAPES.. NOT original masters but my MASTERS... however there are some store bought tapes in here for sale at the max , 25x5, rewind, Voodoo lounge Mi ami 94, as so on.....
e-mail me at stones40licks@yahoo.com

or visit my site at www.rtol.net/licks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-20 11:07 by stoneslicks.

Re: For sale vhs masters all $ 8.00 each
Posted by: marston ()
Date: November 18, 2005 13:52

Come on, you know these are not "masters". They may have been your souce tapes that you used to make other copies from, but I doubt you have any real masters.

Greg

"thank you Jesus, thank you LORD!"

Date: November 19, 2005 11:37

yes greg there my masters not the original masters....I think it would be im possible for anyone to have all these in original masters but for someone who does not have anything this is a way to get some great stuff, very good quality. Greg this is why I do not trade with you anymore... The last time we did it you traded me stuff I had to wait for a guy in canada to send it and still everthing did not come ... so dont e-mail anymore asking for stuff thanks !

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: November 19, 2005 16:51

Hi, Chris

I might be that "guy in Canada" you're talking about. I seem to remember Greg asking me to send some dvds to you for a trade you did with him. I may be wrong but I think I sent everything you were looking for, exept maybe one title I couldn't burn which I replaced by another title you picked. All that is a bit far in my memory (many months ago). Please, if you can, just 'refresh' my memory.

However, if there was something wrong with our deal, THAT'S THE VERY FIRST TIME I HEAR OF IT. Be sure that I would have done anything/everything I could to make it OK for you.

I hate to learn through the board that you were not happy with our trade, if it's what you truly feel. I'm 100% confortable with the all the trades I've done so far either here or over on Shidoobee. I don't really count but I estimate that, so far, I've given way more than I've received ... and I don't really care.

I can send my list to you so you can choose whatever you need, if that can help dissipate any doubts. Just let me know.

As for Greg, my list is also HIS LIST. He can have whatever he wants from it anytime. I know he feels the same about me. He constantly sends me stuff he feels I'd like to get. In fact, he and I don't talk about 'trades' anymore. When I want something, I ask him. When he's looking for something, he asks me. Simple as that. He also helps numerous people starting their dvd collections.

There are not many people with whom I have developped such a pleasant relationship through the board. There are a couple others on Shidoobee. I wish there'd be more people like Greg. He's generous and honest ... and that goes way beyond simple dvd trading.

Please, elaborate on our deal.

Thanks

Daniel (wattswood on Shidoobee)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-19 16:54 by daniel t.

Posted by: marston ()
Date: November 19, 2005 21:09

Chris,
The reason you don't trade with me any more it that I have everything that you have that is worth having, that is I don't want to trade with you. We never traded much anyway. You always wanted to sell your stuff, just like you are doing now. $20 for a show, one free if you buy three. Why not just tell the truth, your "masters" are just copies you got from someone else. You put up a post, "For Sale VHS Masters", trying to fool some newby to the board. If I remember right, I sent you DVD so you would not have to rely on some of your Master Tapes. I know I sent you Webster Hall because yours was very incomplete, and you were selling it anyway!

For anyone else reading this, yes, Daniel is the guy from Canada Chric is referring to. Anyone that has had any dealings with Daniel or Wattswood as he is known in Shidoobee Land, knows he is 100% reliable and always goes the extra mile to help everyone he deals with. Before you buy a show from stoneslicks, contact Daniel or me and we can work it out without ripping you off.

Chris, you are only one state away from me but I would rather walk to Canada and get a disc from Daniel than to have you send me one in the mail wrapped in a $100 bill! Please don't email me either and you can write all you want on this board, I won't reply to any more of it. The people I have traded with here know what the truth is and that is all that matters.

Greg

"thank you Jesus, thank you LORD!"

Posted by: James Lynn ()
Date: November 19, 2005 21:19

All I can attest to is i posted I am brand new member with No boots & greg offerred for no motive or anything for me to pick like 5 itmes for free. Just out of kindness to get me going. He gave me 4 different "Stripped compilations" & 4 DVDs he let me choose. All were excellent. Not only this but I asked him to clarify titles to certain songs for me & he went out of his way again for me to get from source & also offered me artwork. All of this was for no fee, no trade etc. He gained nothing Well he gained a friend from me that I know. This is why I feel must defend him as I stumbled on this post. Thanks again Greg my friend!!! James MEZ

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: November 19, 2005 21:50

Hi, again

You see???

James' little story is exactly what I meant about Greg. Not a surprise for me at all. Honesty, generousity, etc. That's what Greg is made of.

As for Chris, don't take it personally. As I said earlier, I think we got involved in a trade only once. If it didn't satisfy you, just let me know and I'll fix things for you asap.

I know it's a free world and this is called "buy/$ell/trade" but I just can't get the idea of $elling a copy of one of my 450 dvd-rs.

Just my humble opinion (as if someone would care)

Daniel

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 19, 2005 22:04

I have another story. He was so kind that he sent me a 2DVD I was looking for. He didnt want anything in ruturn, bacause I dont have a CDburner. I sent him a Norwegian cheese-cutter anyway:-)
Anyway when I recieved the package, there was 6 other DVDs as a surprise, which I hadnt sked for. I didnt have any of them, and I was astonished!
What a great person

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-21 00:44 by Erik_Snow.

Date: November 20, 2005 11:04

YOu dont want nothing from me GREG? You say Im trying to fool someone new on the board? No way I dont have to fool any way I should have said MY masters not the masters.. Daniel dont waorry about the trade,its was not your fault plus that was a year ago. no problem with you at all... actually your stuff was very nice and Greg your wesbster hall was great, but all Im Im saying here is dont try to bash me when your e-mailing asking me for stuff trying me make me out to be a bad dude and say im trying to fool someone, YOu know thats not cool or you sure would not have sent me this e-mail ?????????????
Previous | Next | Back to Messages
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

From: vabmwe@earthlink.net Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: stones40licks@yahoo.com
Subject: 2005
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:30:35 -0400

Chris,
What 2005 stones shows do you have on DVD?

Greg
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1957
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home