Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

chili peppers fans here
Posted by: basti ()
Date: February 15, 2022 22:04

hy

any big red hot chili peppers here

Re: chili peppers fans here
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 15, 2022 22:17

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: February 15, 2022 23:59

basti
hy

any big red hot chili peppers here

Yes, especially with John Frusciante back in the band. I saw a show with Josh Klinghoffer & it was still pretty good but Frusciante is an amazing musician. I think he's a better singer than Anthony. Musically, that band is about as good or better than anybody. Flea is stunning & Chad is a great drummer. I still have issues with Anthony though. It's better when they have him lower in the mix & John turned up on the vocals. I don't usually do the big shows anymore but I got tickets for the RHCP this summer.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: February 16, 2022 05:15

Opening for the Rolling Stones at the Rose Bowl Oct 19 & 21 1994 with Dave Navarro on guitar, basically shortened version of the Woodstock '94 set. Anthony Kiedis wrote about these shows in his autobiography.

[we.tl]

Still looking for Hollywood Palladium Sep 27 1992 and maybe Irvine 6/15/96 which I was at but nothing remarkable that I remember.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: February 16, 2022 10:52

Dan
Opening for the Rolling Stones at the Rose Bowl Oct 19 & 21 1994 with Dave Navarro on guitar, basically shortened version of the Woodstock '94 set. Anthony Kiedis wrote about these shows in his autobiography.

[we.tl]

Still looking for Hollywood Palladium Sep 27 1992 and maybe Irvine 6/15/96 which I was at but nothing remarkable that I remember.

Thanks. The Navarro period was a strange one. I'm not a Jane's Addiction fan so much but Navarro is a decent guitar player. Probably more so when straight. Him with RHCP didn't really click for me. I'll be interested to listen to these tapes.

Posted by: Kennedy ()
Date: February 19, 2022 00:55

I was on the Chili Pepper train after first seeing them in 1986 at a club in SF called the Barbary Coast Room. Was hooked. They were so original and cool.

Stayed locked in with them right up until they became pop radio stars in the early 90s.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 3, 2022 10:32

Likely a temporary error but fans are gonna be happy, the RHCPs are offering their latest album for free in 320kbps quality [music.redhotchilipeppers.com]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1933
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home