Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: X-mas Post: 2021.09.26-2021.11.23 "45 x 14" MultiCam Videos of all songs from the "No-Filter-Tour-2021"
Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: January 20, 2022 12:03

crholmstrom
BlueTurns2Grey
likearollingstone
Greetings!

I downloaded all of the files on wetransfer but have been having a problem opening the files to convert to video

I am asking for a favor from some generous Stones fan if you would be willing to send me the video files on DVD playable on computer or TV - I would certainly be willing to pay you as compensation for your efforts - let me know if that is possible and how to get in touch with you (email contact would be great)

Thank you - I was really looking forward to seeing the latest songs from the Stones recent tour, sadly without Charlie

Hi, I can upload the 3GB version again for you, the movie is split in two mp4 files. They can be played with the VLC player for example and of course with many other pc players. The 11 GB version is too big for another upload, that took me 8 hours on Christmas. The DVD version was compiled by Sici, so I can't help you with these files. But I'm sure all you have to do, is to import them into a DVD project and burn a DVD. You can use Windows Movie Maker, Nero or lots of other apps for that.

Thank you, I missed this. Also, I've been having a lot of trouble with File Factory this week. Usually they are pretty dependable. The 3 GB would be excellent!

3GB version (two mp4 files), good for a few days:
Part 1: [we.tl]
Part 2: [we.tl]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-01-20 12:46 by BlueTurns2Grey.

Re: X-mas Post: 2021.09.26-2021.11.23 "45 x 14" MultiCam Videos of all songs from the "No-Filter-Tour-2021"
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 20, 2022 12:13

BlueTurns2Grey
crholmstrom
BlueTurns2Grey
likearollingstone
Greetings!

I downloaded all of the files on wetransfer but have been having a problem opening the files to convert to video

I am asking for a favor from some generous Stones fan if you would be willing to send me the video files on DVD playable on computer or TV - I would certainly be willing to pay you as compensation for your efforts - let me know if that is possible and how to get in touch with you (email contact would be great)

Thank you - I was really looking forward to seeing the latest songs from the Stones recent tour, sadly without Charlie

Hi, I can upload the 3GB version again for you, the movie is split in two mp4 files. They can be played with the VLC player for example and of course with many other pc players. The 11 GB version is too big for another upload, that took me 8 hours on Christmas. The DVD version was compiled by Sici, so I can't help you with these files. But I'm sure all you have to do, is to import them into a DVD project and burn a DVD. You can use Windows Movie Maker, Nero or lots of other apps for that.

Thank you, I missed this. Also, I've been having a lot of trouble with File Factory this week. Usually they are pretty dependable. The 3 GB would be excellent!

3GB version (two mp4 files), good for a few days:
Part 1: [we.tl]
Part 2: follows...

Thank you so much!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1861
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home