Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
New Stuff "Stoned 1969"
Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: December 25, 2021 09:44

It looks like a new 1969 has been released, but with only a few modifications to "1969".

[ecd.easy-myshop.jp]

Re: New Stuff "Stoned 1969"
Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: January 3, 2022 18:10

Thanks for the hint.

Although I don't expect much I would love to hear this boot,
as I am somewhat crazy about the 1969 tour.

Hope somebody will share this someday.

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: January 3, 2022 20:08

Rank Stranger
Thanks for the hint.

Although I don't expect much I would love to hear this boot,
as I am somewhat crazy about the 1969 tour.

Hope somebody will share this someday.

....you and me both! Wouldn't it be fantastic if the Stones and Abkco got together for the 60th anniversary and released a boxed set of those 69 MSG shows? I don't need any fiddling or overdubs. Just release the shows as is in great stereo sound. I would be over the moon!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-01-03 20:10 by Sighunt.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 5, 2022 05:14

THE ROLLING STONES --STONED 1969 (1CD) Live Compilation 1969 SBD (UPGRADE)

price2,500 yen (tax included)

THE ROLLING STONES --STONED 1969 (1CD)

Live Compilation 1969 SBD (UPGRADE) The

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 5, 2022 05:32

Bait and switch. I don't think there's anything here...Nice cover though

Date: January 5, 2022 12:00

Rolling Stones The masterpiece "1969" was released in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the 1969 American tour. Other than the official "GET YER YA-YA'S OUT!", The sound board materials that sporadically existed from the tour were put together according to the actual set list and became a great bestseller. Its ease of listening as a sound board album that is easy to understand and has excellent sound quality in total is still popular, and it is released as a standard item that is always available rather than a voice that wants to reoccur. The long-awaited recurrence will be realized in response to the request from the enthusiast who asked if I could get it.

However, there is no trick in mere recurrence. Therefore, this time as well, under the supervision of Graf Zeppelin, the noise and volume unevenness scattered everywhere are finely adjusted. I combined it with the version upgrade release in a form that further enhanced the perfection of the sound board album that was easy to hear.

Unlike "GET YER YA-YA'S OUT!" (Hereinafter referred to as "GYYYO"), which was an overdubbing and editing competition, it is popular that you can enjoy genuine live performances on a high-quality sound board. Secret. The main source is the audio of the movie "GIMME SHELTER". Madison Square Garden, which is the main feature in the video, is now heard in full length in "MADISON SQUARE GARDEN 1969 DAY 1" and "Same DAY 2", but the part that overlaps with them Has a more solid stereo mixing, which you can enjoy as a "separate mix". Therefore, the value has not dropped yet.

The audio of "DAY 1" and "DAY 2" is basically monaural except for some parts, and it is not a multi-track like "GYYYO", but maybe the audio recorded by the "GIMMEBHELTER" movie shooting group in monaural. It is also possible that it is based on. In that respect, this MSG sound source is recorded in stereo except for the first show "Little Queenie" and the second show "Carol" on the 28th. They are also without overdubbing and continue to be the reason why their value hasn't diminished yet. Besides, even beginners can enjoy it with confidence.

Therefore, since most of the tracks have official level sound quality, there were very few places that required a major overhaul this time as well. Rather, it may be said that it was only a fine adjustment. The famous MSG during the 1969 tour, which has already established a solid position among maniacs. The wonderful performances heard there are summarized by the best sound quality and excellent editing.

The good thing about being overdubbed is that Keith's backing chorus, which was sung only on "Honky Tonk Women" on the actual stage, is full of Mick's singing power, but on "GYYYO" the opening "Jumping Jack Flash" It's ridiculous to be a big success in "Street Fighting Man", and when you listen to Junsei's live take summarized in this title, you're even more worried about the unnaturalness of "GYYYO". ..

And another big attraction that led to high evaluation is a lot of fulfilling bonus tracks. Among them, "Carol", which was recorded as a bonus video of the VHS version "GIMME SHELTER", was originally officially released, but now it is a carefully compiled collection of valuable sound sources, and it was all recorded on the sound board. Another popular secret. The last recorded Detroit sound was shot using a black-and-white handy video camera that TV stations in the area began to circulate at the time, and it is said that it was later broadcast in the news, but that's all. This time, I fine-tuned the monaural sound quality, which is rougher than other sound sources. However, the performance is also wonderful because it is the stage three days before MSG, and Taylor plays a great phrase in "Satisfaction".

In the official "GYYYO", a masterpiece that summarizes the dark and wild performance unique to the 1969 tour with the same stereo sound board quality as anyone is re-appearing with a different title this time. The title that was too simple and unpopular (laughs) last time was changed to "STONED 1969", which became more like a tour in 1969. If you want to listen to the '69 American tour on the sound board other than "GYYYO", this is the first!

REMASTERED BY GRAF ZEPPELIN

(Remaster memo)

Phase correction (especially the 3rd song "Carol"). The
9th song "Little Queenie" was originally pseudo-stereo processed for this title.

Volume adjustment (7 from the beginning) Up to the track and 14 and 15 tracks)

In addition, petit noise has been removed and high frequency noise has been removed.

Only the first 50 sheets will be released with a numbered sticker.

(77:47)
1. Introduction (Madison Square Garden, New York 28th November (1st Show))
2. Jumping Jack Flash (Madison Square Garden, New York 28th November (1st Show))
3. Carol (Madison Square Garden, New) York 28th November (2nd show))
4. Stray Cat Blues (Madison Square Garden, New York 28th November (1st Show))
5. Love In Vain (Civic Center, Baltimore 26th November)
6. Prodigal Son You Gotta Move (Madison) Square Garden, New York 27th November)
7. Under My Thumb I'm Free (Madison Square Garden, New York 28th November (1st Show))
8. Gimme Shelter (Altamont Speedway, Livermore 6th December)
9. Little Queenie (Madison Square Garden, New York 28th November ( 1st Show)) 1st Show))

10. Satisfaction (Madison Square Garden, New York 27th November)
11. Honky Tonk Women (Madison Square Garden, New York 27th & 28th November (2nd Show))
12. Street Fighting Man (Madison Square Garden, New York) 28th November (1st Show))

--Bonus Tracks

--13 Jumping Jack Flash (Saville Theater, London 14th December (2nd Show))
14. Carol (Madison Square Garden, New York 28th November (1st Show)) 15. Satisfaction (Madison )
Square Garden, New York 28th November (1st & 2nd Show))
16. Sympathy For The Devil (Olympia Stadium, Detroit 24th November)
17. Little Queenie (Olympia Stadium, Detroit 24th November)
18. Stray Cat Blues (Olympia Stadium, Detroit 24th November)

SOUNDBOARD RECORDING[/size]

Date: January 5, 2022 12:03

Munichhilton
Bait and switch. I don't think there's anything here...Nice cover though

It looks like there may be minor improvements.

Yeah, great cover!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: January 5, 2022 19:51

The artcover looks like an American chocolate bar or any other US tasteless thingy.

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: January 5, 2022 21:13

Oh, that must be why I like it. Thanks.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: January 5, 2022 21:43

It looks like this one …..

[iorr.org]

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: January 5, 2022 21:52

midimannz

[iorr.org]
I think so

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: January 6, 2022 03:00

StonyRoad
midimannz

[iorr.org]
I think so

I don't think so. What's linked is the old version, not the Graf Zeppelin upgrade.

Date: January 6, 2022 12:46

DAN WROTE:

Wish we could get the real deal- another ABKCO - Stones and their record companies collaboration resulting in a 1969 Tour Box set;
the 4 MSG shows
Baltimore
and Altamont

Until then, I would never scoff at someone trying to make a true sonic improvement on a 1969 live compilation.

Let' see what our ears 'think'.

Dan,

I like your comments about the '69 rehash. I'll post them.

If there's one improvement in the songs or the collection of material is a better collection, I'll like it. I always like improvements. It looks like someone worked hard on this release. I'm glad to see it and we'd all be glad to hear it.

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: January 22, 2022 19:30

[we.tl]

from silver
7 days

Posted by: usetobesampeg ()
Date: January 22, 2022 20:01

TravellinMan
[we.tl]

from silver
7 days

THANK YOU!!

Posted by: elmod ()
Date: January 22, 2022 20:20

Thank You!!

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: January 22, 2022 22:01

hot smiley

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: January 22, 2022 22:39

Thanks for the upload

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: January 22, 2022 23:01

THX

Posted by: jstones ()
Date: January 22, 2022 23:18

thank you very very much

Posted by: Antonio218 ()
Date: January 23, 2022 00:16

Many Thanks indeed TravellinMan

Posted by: letitloose6 ()
Date: January 23, 2022 00:46

thank you for sharing

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: January 23, 2022 01:53

Thanks TravellinMan!

Posted by: davidestrada ()
Date: January 23, 2022 01:57

Thank you!

Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: January 23, 2022 05:00

Big Thanks,TravellinMan

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: January 23, 2022 11:57

TravellinMan
[we.tl]

from silver
7 days

Thank you very much!

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: January 23, 2022 15:54

Thank you for the right music for my new headset hear in the garden

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 23, 2022 19:54

Thanks for sharing your brand new silver here TravellinMan!

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: January 23, 2022 20:32

THANKS, TravellinMan!

Date: January 23, 2022 23:05

thumbs up

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1347
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home