Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: POST: LIVER THAN YOU’LL EVER BE DEFINITIVE EDITION LABEL: Tarantura TCDRS 55-56
Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: January 19, 2023 14:35

thanks

Re: POST: LIVER THAN YOU’LL EVER BE DEFINITIVE EDITION LABEL: Tarantura TCDRS 55-56
Posted by: Mr. Jimi ()
Date: January 21, 2023 17:55

Merci

Posted by: strapacross ()
Date: January 25, 2023 03:25

Thanks ! ... 1969 is my favourite tour, and I've realised that my dreams of the Stones someday releasing a new soundboard from this tour (besides Ya-Ya's) are very unfortunately quite small (due to Abkco rights I figure (Mick if you're reading, please find some way around this!)) ... but the sound on this new Tarantura release is significantly improved over previous versions, so it's an unexpected next best thing, and will get regular play from me (unlike the previous versions which just sat in my collection)

Since I'm writing, I have a suggestion for everyone - almost all of the other Stones cd's posted on iorr have a bunch of comments saying simply "thanks", but essentially no one ever comments on the sound quality, or comparing sound quality to similar releases of that era etc - which imo is very important information !, to people like me deciding whether to download. So many times I've downloaded as that's the only way to know without any other info, only to be dissappointed and quickly delete it. So just hoping I might inspire some people or start a trend, to leave some comments on the sound quality.

Posted by: 3ddie ()
Date: January 27, 2023 22:27

Damn, I'm three days too late. Maybe anyone can renew the wt-link, please?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2021
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home