Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Eric Clapton bootlegs reguest
Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: December 7, 2021 20:00

Due an external HD crash i am looking a couple Eric Clapton bootlegs of some Dutch shows which i've seen. Maybe someone can help me out.

1995-04-17 Ahoy Rotterdam, Netherlands
1995-04-18 Ahoy Rotterdam, Netherlands
1998-11-03 Ahoy Rotterdam, Netherlands
1998-11-04 Ahoy Rotterdam, Netherlands
2001-03-26 Ahoy Rotterdam, Netherlands
2006-06-01 Ahoy Rotterdam, Netherlands

Any help will be appriciated!

Re: Eric Clapton bootlegs reguest
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 7, 2021 20:50

Eric Clapton bootlegs - [iorr.org] winking smiley

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: December 7, 2021 21:25

I have it. Send me a message.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: December 7, 2021 21:38

Send you an mail

Posted by: gustavobala ()
Date: December 8, 2021 19:43

best from clapton are derek and dominos days

Date: December 8, 2021 20:01

Posted by: Rocknroll1969 ()
Date: December 17, 2021 15:38

There is some good wrong with Claptons brain function. He sues a woman over this. He’s not rich enough?

[www.yahoo.com]

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: December 17, 2021 21:12

Rocknroll1969
There is some good wrong with Claptons brain function. He sues a woman over this. He’s not rich enough?

[www.yahoo.com]

...and don't forget his right wing/fascist history:

[faroutmagazine.co.uk]

[ultimateclassicrock.com]

Date: December 17, 2021 23:26

he aged badly, sad clapton

Date: December 18, 2021 00:00

Rocknroll1969

He sues a woman over this.

Posted a while ago also here: [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] .

The woman lost the case on 15-Dec-2021, has now € 3,400 legal costs but plans to appeal again, perhaps all the way to the European Union's highest court - [www.WashingtonPost.com] , [www.TheGuardian.com] .

Before the trial, the woman refused to pay € 100 to Clapton and another € 100 to Clapton's lawyers to settle the dispute - [RP-Online.de] - (in German, paywalled).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-18 01:20 by Irix.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 18, 2021 01:54

What a knob

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: December 18, 2021 20:32

In this season of giving, let's remember how the Stones totally crushed The Verve and took their profits and future royalties for Bittersweet Symphony, over an unrecognizable sample from what was essentially a Stones cover record. The sample was a string-section fillip that some orchestral arranger notated, and Jagger-Richards didn't write.

Subsequently, Jagger made sure to credit k.d. lang on Anybody Seen My Baby, so as not to appear a hypocritical twaat if brought before the bench.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-18 20:43 by andrews27.

Posted by: gavin95 ()
Date: December 19, 2021 00:33

andrews27
In this season of giving, let's remember how the Stones totally crushed The Verve and took their profits and future royalties for Bittersweet Symphony, over an unrecognizable sample from what was essentially a Stones cover record. The sample was a string-section fillip that some orchestral arranger notated, and Jagger-Richards didn't write.

Subsequently, Jagger made sure to credit k.d. lang on Anybody Seen My Baby, so as not to appear a hypocritical twaat if brought before the bench.

jagger and richards had nothing to do with the verve situation. That was all Allen Klein

Posted by: ds1984 ()
Date: December 19, 2021 00:42

Extract from The Gardian - Bittersweet no more: Rolling Stones pass Verve royalties to Richard Ashcroft

"Publishing company ABKCO, owned by Rolling Stones manager Allen Klein, argued that the Verve had used a larger portion of the sample than was agreed, and, following a lawsuit that was settled out of court, forced Ashcroft to relinquish the song’s royalties and create a new songwriting credit: Jagger/Richards/Ashcroft. Following the decision, Ashcroft quipped: “This is the best song Jagger and Richards have written in 20 years.”

But following an overture to Jagger and Richards from Ashcroft’s management company, the pair “immediately, unhesitatingly and unconditionally agreed” to hand over the royalties. Ashcroft gave thanks to everyone involved in the deal: “My management Steve Kutner and John Kennedy, the Stones manager Joyce Smyth and Jody Klein (for actually taking the call), lastly a huge unreserved heartfelt thanks and respect to Mick and Keith. Music is power.”

gavin95
andrews27

jagger and richards had nothing to do with the verve situation. That was all Allen Klein

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-19 00:42 by ds1984.

Posted by: DoctorStone ()
Date: December 19, 2021 00:48

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-19 00:56 by DoctorStone.

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: December 19, 2021 19:01

I stand corrected.

Date: December 23, 2021 19:25

Rocknroll1969

He sues a woman over this.

Update on 23-Dec-2021 by [www.TheGuardian.com] :

"On Thursday AEDT, Eric Clapton Management issued a public statement to address 'widespread and often misleading press reports' about the German bootleg case. 'Over the past decade a number of well-known recording companies and artists, including Clapton, have engaged German lawyers to pursue thousands of bootleg cases flouting the country’s copyright laws,' the statement said. 'It is not the intention to target individuals selling isolated CDs from their own collection, but rather the active bootleggers manufacturing unauthorised copies for sale.' The statement emphasised that, in Clapton’s case, once it is established that an individual infringement has occurred and he has signed a declaration, he has no further involvement. [...] 'When the full facts of this particular case came to light Eric Clapton decided not to take any further action and does not intend to collect the costs awarded to him by the court,' the statement concluded."

See also Eric Clapton's official statement - [www.WheresEric.com] .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1739
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home