Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
ISO: Rolling Stones TV Appearances on Video
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: November 23, 2021 13:54

I should probably wait until a few months after the current tour to broach this subject but I', into it now.

What is the best collection of Rolling Stones TV appearances where they perform? You know, performances from Shindig!, Aurthur Haynes Show, Ed Sullivan, Hollywood Palace, Ready Steady Go..?

I've been enjoying "zzz DVD 1964-1965 TV appearances & promos" from the Stones Vault. It's a great video collection. There has been some better video since it was released. Ed Sullivan is official in excellent quality. The Tami Show Collector's Edition is available on Blu-ray and DVD. The list goes on.

On YouTube there's are many great clips of better quality than ever. I learned that if I search in the YouTub website then just Google certain videos, more performances are available on YouTube that didn't appear in the YouTube search.

Another thing I like about zzz DVD 1964-1965 TV appearances & promos is that each video or selection of videos from one performance is in one VOB file. I never burn DVDs and play videos on my computer. With zzz DVD 1964-1965 TV appearances & promos, the video is not ever split into two different files.

It would be great of every Stones video and concert was available in a format where the sound stays in sync if I edited a file of videos or concert to one song and the sound stays in sync with the video! It drives me nuts.

Can you direct me to the best quality videos from the 1960's TV appearances mentioned above and NME, etc...

Does anyone want to take on a new 1960s video project? It's due to be created/upgraded. I, personally would love separate videos to play individually on my comuuter/TV/Sound system. I'd love to just sit in my chair with my remote and click on each video separately. It's time to upgrade the video collection and it's time to upgrade the technology. Why not release video in a streaming format (if that makes sense - you know what I'm saying).

Also, the sound has improved dramatically with newer releases such as

[www.youtube.com]

I wish that when somebody creates a great video compilation from the 1960s, they edit out the bullshit like Dean Martin. He's an ass.

[www.youtube.com]

Brian 0:50
Keith 1:35

[www.youtube.com]

I love Brian and Bill doing backup vocals together. I wonder why they stopped doing backup vocals together?

There must be better clips from Hollywood A Go-Go somewhere.

The soul version of "It's All Over Now" was recorded in the studio for the London Pallidum show without the audience noise. A collector is sitting on it and in perfect sound and it'll probably, "end up at the bottom of the sea" instead of being shared with the world who would get countless hours of pleasure out of it.

[www.youtube.com]

I love I Wanna Be Your Man from the Arthur Haynes show~

[www.youtube.com]

I think the sound may be better in the clip above?

[www.youtube.com]

The sound varies from video to video.

[www.youtube.com]

jarichards99utube has some great videos with enhanced sound. Some are awesome. Overdubbed videos should be in a separate folder and theoriginal soundtrack also included in a folder.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

There should be a separate section for overdubbed videos.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

We need an upgrade of the live soundtracks from the TV shows too.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

+++++++++

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZiOFV7wQl8&list=LL&index=45
[www.youtube.com]

Re: ISO: Rolling Stones TV Appearances on Video
Date: November 23, 2021 13:55

Please add your suggestions of great Stones videos in this thread. Thank you.

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: November 23, 2021 14:52

Hi exilestones. I'm with you and prefere single clips more than DVD's or BR. It sounds like a big project, maybe I can give you a hand with some dates or videos. There are tons of new material, sometimes colorized like the TAMI show. Yesterday there was a Satisfaction clip on YT, looking like new years eve in 1965, which I never have seen before.

Some nice clips:

Münster 19651109 [www.youtube.com]

NME 19640426 [www.youtube.com]

Satisfaction, Shindig I [www.youtube.com]

Satisfaction, Shindig II [www.youtube.com]

Satisfaction, 31.12.1965 ? [www.youtube.com]
Imo this is 'The New Year Starts Right Here' 1965, but that might be wrong, some declared it as Australia 1966.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-23 15:00 by BlueTurns2Grey.

Date: November 24, 2021 13:22

Thanks for the posts!

Here's TAMI show in color but bad sound:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 24, 2021 14:00

BlueTurns2Grey
Hi exilestones. I'm with you and prefere single clips more than DVD's or BR. It sounds like a big project, maybe I can give you a hand with some dates or videos. There are tons of new material, sometimes colorized like the TAMI show. Yesterday there was a Satisfaction clip on YT, looking like new years eve in 1965, which I never have seen before.

Some nice clips:

Münster 19651109 [www.youtube.com]

NME 19640426 [www.youtube.com]

Satisfaction, Shindig I [www.youtube.com]

Satisfaction, Shindig II [www.youtube.com]

Satisfaction, 31.12.1965 ? [www.youtube.com]
Imo this is 'The New Year Starts Right Here' 1965, but that might be wrong, some declared it as Australia 1966.

[www.youtube.com]

I have no idea where/when the above performance is from. Video Lou has several Clips/videos from this show.
[www.youtube.com]

I'm not the video guy to create this project. I need to rely on the talents of everyone at IORR. I'm a researcher hunting down the best videos and performances. I download everything that is very good and sort them out later.

Maybe if we keep collecting video links, then people will help make this a community project with artwork, tweaking the sound, sharpening the videos, etc... That's the only way to get the best, highest quality project.

It would be great to have the TV collection as separate videos, DVD and Blu-ray.

I think our talented crew is busy with the current tour, so we can keep finding quality videos and making suggestions for now. Thanks for your help.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

There are better quality videos of the clips below but I'm making a list of TV appearances.

[www.youtube.com]

It would be great to have an enhanced audio version of the live music from these TV shows. I'm sure someone in our group could download and enhance the sound.

Your help is appreciated! The best Rolling Stones TV Concert Clips won't happen without you!

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

I wish video Loo listed the performance information.

Date: November 24, 2021 15:32

Date: November 25, 2021 01:24

T.A.M.I. Show Collectors' Edition DVD Rip

The T.A.M.I. Show introduced rock 'n' soul youth culture to America in the
first concert movie of the rock era. One of the rarest and most sought-after
performance films of its time, the 1964 concert event featured future Rock and
Roll Hall of Famers The Rolling Stones, James Brown, Chuck Berry, The Beach
Boys, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson And The Miracles, The Supremes, and many
other American and British Invasion hit-makers in their prime.

This legendary film has never been available on DVD and hasn't been seen in its
entirety since it originally appeared in theaters in 1964. Mastered from a new
high-definition transfer and uncut, this complete version features The Beach
Boys' performances that were removed following the film's initial theatrical run.

This is what music fans have been waiting for: the ultimate collector's edition
of this long-unavailable landmark film.

"In the top three of all rock movies..." – Quinten Tarantino

Filmed at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, October 29, 1964

Bonus Features

Commentary By Director Steve Binder
Original Trailer With Commentary By John Landis
Original T.A.M.I. Show Radio Spots
Commemorative Booklet

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-12-12 16:54 by exilestones.

Date: November 25, 2021 11:37

They have released the TAMI Show several times. Has there ever been a version of the TAMI Show with no or less screaming from the audience?

It is very annoying that the makes of the TAMI Show concerts releases added a lot of unnecessary screaming audience. They turn up and turn down the audience.

I would love to have a very clean copy of all of the TV performances (best possible sound).

Hear in this video...

Time is on My Side -

at 6:00 - no dubbed in screaming
at 6:40 - dubbed in screaming ruining the guitar solo
at 7:00 - no screaming

I particularly would like to get a clean copy of this show, in particular, Time is on My Side which was used in Charlie is My Darling (I'm told).

I wonder if the Charlie is my Darling mix of Time is on My Side is any different. Does anyone know about this audience overdub topic/details?

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 25, 2021 11:59

exilestones
They have released the TAMI Show several times. Has there ever been a version of the TAMI Show with no or less screaming from the audience?

It is very annoying that the makes of the TAMI Show concerts releases added a lot of unnecessary screaming audience. They turn up and turn down the audience.

I would love to have a very clean copy of all of the TV performances (best possible sound).

Hear in this video...

Time is on My Side -

I particularly would like to get a clean copy of this show, in particular, Time is on My Side which was used in Charlie is My Darling (I'm told).

I wonder if the Charlie is my Darling mix of Time is on My Side is any different. Does anyone know about this audience overdub topic/details?

[www.youtube.com]

Yeah I can do that, after my last two concerts here, I have a a Tom Petty promise…

Date: November 25, 2021 19:10

midimannz
exilestones

Hear in this video...

Time is on My Side -

[www.youtube.com]

Yeah I can do that, after my last two concerts here, I have a Tom Petty promise…

You're the man!

[www.youtube.com]

Can someone please tell us where this clip is from?

Date: November 25, 2021 20:13

exilestones

[www.youtube.com]

Shindig 19650520 (Satisfaction Version I) They played 2 different versions of Satisfaction for Shindig in 1965: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-25 20:17 by BlueTurns2Grey.

Date: November 26, 2021 23:58

[www.youtube.com]

Will someone please identify this performance of Time is on My Side? Thank you

Date: November 27, 2021 00:45

[www.youtube.com]

Hollywood Palace rehearsals 1964

Date: November 27, 2021 09:55

exilestones

[www.youtube.com]

Will someone please identify this performance of Time is on My Side? Thank you

Ed Sullivan Show. Here with intro: [youtu.be]

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 27, 2021 10:16

i'll download and post some of these in a couple days if mp4 is cool with you

Date: November 27, 2021 12:43

[www.youtube.com]

bluesrocker 6L6gc

This type of camera shot from Keith Richards' great solo 1:34, showing a full view of the guitarist and the fretboard, is virtually unknown from this time period. Almost every video of every band from this era features a breakaway IMMEDIATELY from the lead guitarist to anything BUT the lead guitarist, instead usually to the drummer or the rhythm player, DURING THE GUITAR SOLO!! I'm glad that for once, the incredible stupidity of the producers and directors of these shows did not ruin this particular one!! Someone, whoever it was on this show, deserves a medal for having enough sense to do what should have been done on 99.9999 % of the other rock videos from this time period!!

Bruiser

I'm fascinated by the way, at around 1:33, that Keith effortlessly and smoothly flicks the tone toggle switch downwards as part of the downstroke for one of the first notes of the solo.

Katherine Skopik

Bill Wyman, bored, chewing gum. Brian with that crazy guitar, Mick, emerging flamboyance, Keith harmonizing well and........Charlie smilng. Priceless

Fred Aaron

Brian is playing a Vox Mark VI aka Teardrop. The factory version had 3 pickups, but Brian's only had two. His Vox was custom-made and probably the best one to come out of the factory. It used to hang on the wall of the Hard Rock Cafe on West 57th Street in NYC. Vox had quality control issues with their guitars (most of them were made in Italy by EKO), so a great many of them weren't really good and would frequently go out of tune after just a few minutes of playing.

White Blacknight

Keith's solo is so simple but catchy and badass!

thewkovacs

He was doing bo didley.

Richard Ray Harris

Ed Sullivan put amps in a bevelled pit in front of the band...when the act was not lip syncing.

Marti Grant

Charlie Watts IS the greatest drummer EVER of all time. Plus the most handsome. His drumming has always been flawless. A perfect English gentleman.

Date: November 27, 2021 12:44

ProfessorWolf
i'll download and post some of these in a couple days if mp4 is cool with you

Everything is cool with me.

Date: November 27, 2021 12:53

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 28, 2021 01:45

here are some videos from the sixties from my collection its not a lot but before the tour began i decided to start organizing the tremendous amount of videos of the stones in the 60's that i had then the tour started and i got distracted but here's what i got done so far not much but a start

we pt 1

we pt 2

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-28 01:47 by ProfessorWolf.

Date: November 28, 2021 05:18

ProfessorWolf
here are some videos from the sixties from my collection its not a lot but before the tour began i decided to start organizing the tremendous amount of videos of the stones in the 60's that i had then the tour started and i got distracted but here's what i got done so far not much but a start

we pt 1

we pt 2

Thanks, Professor. I'm starting to collect these videos myself. I'll post them here for everyone to download.

Date: November 28, 2021 19:20

RODAXE

LOST TV Appearances - New Video Updated
Posted by: RODAXE
Date: February 22, 2015

Back in the 60's, The Rolling Stones has appeared in several
British and American TV Shows. Most of these appearances were wiped in
1967/68/69. The original broadcast tapes were often re-used by the broadcast
companies to record new TV shows, so all the appearances listed in this video
is lost forever, including The Rolling Stones' first-ever TV appearance.

I made this video with original photos and lots of research to match properly
photo/song/date and make a good video
From a hardcore stones fan to another, please enjoy!

Part 01:

[www.youtube.com]

Part 02:

[www.youtube.com]

MORE:
[iorr.org]

[iorr.org]

RODAXE was working on putting together a collection of
Rolling Stones TV performances. Did it ever happen?

RODAXE

Re: ROLLING STONES DVD COMPLETE TV APPEARANCES, PROMOS AND SOME LIVE PERFORMANCE
Posted by: RODAXE
Date: August 21, 2013

Hey guys, i'm making a DVD collection with all promos, all available tv appearances and some live performances.
Within a month maybe, i'll be able to share it with you by torrent download.
I want to know if there's something missing, if some dates are wrong, or if guys wants me to add more live stuff.

Here's the complete list:

RICE KRISPIES AD 01

RICE KRISPIES AD 02

THE ARTHUR HAYNES SHOW
i wanna be your man
you better move on

TOP OF THE POPS
not fade away (part)

BIG BEAT '64 NME POLLWINNERS CONCERT
not fade away
i just want to make love to you
i'm alright

HOLLYWOOD PALACE
not fade away (rehearsal)
not fade away

MIKE DOUGLAS SHOW
roll over beethoven (rehearsal)
rehearsal (silent film)
carol
tell me
interview
not fade away

RED SKELTON HOUR
tell me
carol
it's all over now

GATHER MOSS (BRITISH PATHÉ NEWS)
documentary
around and around

WORLD IN ACTION
high hell sneakers (part)
not fade away (part)

QUOI DE NEAUF (FRENCH TV)
carol
it's all over now

ED SULLIVAN SHOW
around and around
time is on my side

THE T.A.M.I. SHOW
around and around
off the hook
time is on my side
it's all over now
i'm alright
get yourself together

READY STAEDY GO
off the hook
interview
little red rooster

PROMOS (FOR SHINDIG)
susie q
heart of stone
oh baby
down the road apiece

BIG BEAT '65 (AUSTRALIAN TV)
walking the dog
heart of stone
little red rooster
around and around

TOP OF THE POPS
the last time

BIG BEAT '65 NME POLLWINNERS CONCERT
everybody needs somebody to love
pain in my heart
around and around
the last time

ED SULLIVAN SHOW
the last time
little red rooster
everybody needs somebody to love

SHIVAREE
little red rooster
down the road apiece
play with fire
the last time

SHINDIG
down the road apiece
little red rooster
interview
how many more years (howlin' wolf)
the last time
satisfaction

FRESNO, CALIFORNIA
silent film (audio parts with around and around and time is on my side)

MESSENHALEN, OSLO
i'm alright
around and around

PROMOS (FOR SHINDIG)
satisfaction
good times
mercy, mercy

READY STEADY GO
i got you baby (with andrew oldham & cathy mcgowan)
oh baby
that's how strong my love is
satisfaction

CHARLIE IS MY DARLING
i'm alright
the last time
satisfaction
blueberry hill (with andrew oldham)

MÜNSTER, WEST GERMANY
satisfaction

TOP OF THE POPS
get off of my cloud

HULABALLOO
she said yeah
get off of my cloud

ED SULLIVAN SHOW
satisfaction
as tears go by
19th nervous breakdown

TOP OF THE POPS
19th nervous breakdown (part)

BANDSTAND SPECIAL (AUSTRALIAN TV)
get off of my cloud
play with fire
19th nervous breakdown
as tears go by
satisfaction

THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS
lady jane
paint it black

READY STEADY GO
i am waiting
under my thumb
paint it black

PROMO
have you seen your mother baby, standing in the shadow? (01)

ED SULLIVAN SHOW
paint it black
lady jane
have you seen your mother baby, standing in the shadow?

PROMOS
have you seen your mother baby, standing in the shadow? (02)
have you seen your mother baby, standing in the shadow? (03)
lady jane

PROMOS
let's spend the night together
ruby tuesday

ED SULLIVAN SHOW
ruby tuesday (rehearsal)
let's spend the night together (rehearsal)
ruby tuesday

TOP OF THE POPS

PROMO
we love you

PROMO
2000 light years from home

FRENCH TV
she's a rainbow (part)

PROMOS
jumping jack flash (01) (in color)
jumping jack flash (02)
jumping jack flash (03) (crossfire hurricane)
child of the moon

PERFORMANCE
memo from turner

FROST ON SATURDAY
sympathy for the devil

ONE PLUS ONE a.k.a SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL
sympathy for the devil outtakes

ROCK'N'ROLL CIRCUS
jumping jack flash
parachute woman
no expectations
you can't aways get what you want
sympathy for the devil
salt of the earth

UMANO NON UMANO (ITALIAN FILM)
street fighting man

DAVID FROST SHOW
you can't aways get what you want
honky tonk women

STONES IN THE PARK
midnight rambler
satisfaction
i'm free
i'm yours, she's mine
jumping jack flash
honky tonk women
love in vain
sympathy for the devil
mercy, mercy (outtake)
stray cat blues (outtake)
no expextations (outtake)

ED SULLIVAN SHOW
gimme shelter
love in vain
honky tonk women

OLYMPIA STADIUM, DETROIT
little queenie

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK
little queenie
carol
prodigal son

POP GO THE SIXTIES
gimme shelter

TOP OF THE POPS
honky tonk women

THE LYCEUM, LONDON
satisfaction
jumpin jack flash
carol

GIMME SHELTER
wild horses

MARQUEE CLUB (RAW FOOTAGE)
live with me
dead flowers
i got the blues (01)
i got the blues (02)
let it rock
midnight rambler
satisfaction
bitch (01)
brown sugar
bitch (02)

MARQUEE CLUB
live with me
dead flowers
i got the blues
let it rock
midnight rambler
satisfaction
bitch
brown sugar

TOP OF THE POPS
brown sugar

OLD GREY WHISTLE TEST a.k.a. MONTREUX REHEARSALS
shake your hips
tumbling dice (01)
tumbling dice (02)
bluesberry jam
john's jam
loving cup (never aired promo)

FAN MADE
rocks off (youtube user fan made with stones in exile footage)

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE ROLLING STONES
happy
sweet virginia

GOAT'S HEAD SOUP PROMOS
dancing with mr. d
silver train
angie (01)
angie (02)

IT'S ONLY ROCK'N'ROLL PROMOS
i'ts only rock'n'roll
till the next goodbye
ain't too proud to beg

BLACK AND BLUE PROMOS
fool to cry (01)
fool to cry (02)
crazy mama
hey negrita
hot stuff

SOME GIRLS PROMOS
miss you
far away eyes
respectable

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
beast of burden
respectable
shattered

EMOTIONAL RESCUE PROMOS
where the boys go
emotional rescue (01)
emotional rescue (02)
she's so cold

TATTOO YOU PROMOS
start me up
hang fire
worried about you
neighbours
waiting on a friend

LEEDS, ENGLAND
twenty flight rock

STILL LIFE PROMOS
going to a go go
time is on my side
time is on my side (mtv promo)

UNDERCOVER PROMOS
undercover of the night (01)
undercover of the night (02)
she was hot
too much blood

DIRTY WORK PROMOS
harlem shuffle
one hit to the body

STEEL WHEELS PROMOS
mixed emotions
rock and a hard place

25 X 5
rock and a hard place

STEEL WHEELS PROMOS
almost hear you sigh
terrifying

LIVE AT THE MAX
jumping jack flash

FLASHPOINT PROMOS
ruby tuesday
highwire
sex drive (01)
sex drive (02)

VOODOO LOUNGE PROMO
love is strong

MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS '94
love is strong

VOODOOO LOUNGE PROMOS
you got me rocking
out of tears
i go wild (01)
i go wild (02)
i go wild (03)

STRIPPED FILM
little baby

STRIPPED PROMOS
like a rolling stone
wild horss

BRIDGES TO BABYLON PROMOS
anybody seen my baby? (01)
anybody seen my baby? (02)
saint of me
out of control
flip the switch

NO SECURITY PROMOS
gimme shelter (01)
gimme shelter (02)

FORTY LICKS PROMO
don't stop

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL REMIX
sympathy for the devil

A BIGGER BANG PROMOS
streets of love (01)
streets of love (02)
rough justice
rain fall down (01)
rain fall down (02)

EXILE ON MAIN STREET 2010 PROMOS
plundered my soul
following the river

SOME GIRLS 2011 PROMO
no spare parts

GRRR! PROMOS
doom and gloom (01)
doom and gloom (02)

MORE:

[iorr.org]

Date: November 28, 2021 20:18

TOP OF THE POPS
honky tonk women, there are different versions:

Honky Tonk Women - Version 1, 'alright' @ 2.18, with audience mix, lost b-w version
Honky Tonk Women - Version 2, coloured version 'oh yeah' @ 2.09
Honky Tonk Women - Version 2b, 'oh yeah' @ 2.09, handclap intro
Honky Tonk Women - Version 3, (= version 1 with moderation and different outro edit, no audience mix)
Honky Tonk Women - Version 3b, 'alright' @ 2.18 (vers. 3 with announcement)

Date: November 28, 2021 20:28

MÜNSTER, WEST GERMANY
satisfaction
i'm alright
around and around

Date: November 28, 2021 23:21

BlueTurns2Grey
exilestones

[www.youtube.com]

Shindig 19650520 (Satisfaction Version I) They played 2 different versions of Satisfaction for Shindig in 1965: [www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (1965 Shindig! Comparison)

Date: November 30, 2021 13:34

BlueTurns2Grey
TOP OF THE POPS
honky tonk women, there are different versions:

Honky Tonk Women - Version 1, 'alright' @ 2.18, with audience mix, lost b-w version
Honky Tonk Women - Version 2, coloured version 'oh yeah' @ 2.09
Honky Tonk Women - Version 2b, 'oh yeah' @ 2.09, handclap intro
Honky Tonk Women - Version 3, (= version 1 with moderation and different outro edit, no audience mix)
Honky Tonk Women - Version 3b, 'alright' @ 2.18 (vers. 3 with announcement)

Thanks for the detailed information. I did not know there was more than one airing of Honky Tonk.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

This clip was rebroadcast on 'Hits A Go Go' (Swiss TV) on 24th September 1969, but the original source is a long lost 'Top Of The Pops' appearance, first broadcast on 10th July 1969 (and taped on 3rd July 1969, just hours after the death of Brian Jones).

14 detailed pages on The Rolling Stones' 1963-1969 TV appearances can be found in my book 'Channelling The Beat! (The Ultimate Guide to '60s UK Pop on TV)', available now via Amazon!

[www.facebook.com]
Honky Tonk Top of the Pops colorized

[www.youtube.com]

What on EARTH is cooler than Mick's ascension to the mic at minute 2:56. Good Lord! - pup lover

Date: December 2, 2021 20:30

[www.youtube.com]

Stones 1964 11 05 Carol @ Quoi De Neuf

Date: December 3, 2021 23:01

Date: December 3, 2021 23:18

Date: December 3, 2021 23:40

Date: December 5, 2021 21:18

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1508
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home